It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Govt Blocks Access To Obama.com, Obama Campaign Blocks Chinese Web Visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It looks like those recent rumors of Obama contributions from foreign sources and that nasty one about Chinese connections to Obama-dot-com have started a jealously war.

China has blocked Obama-dot-com !!

Obama-dot-com retaliates by blocking access from Chinese IP's !!

What's the problem anyway

The Chinese government has suddenly blocked access to Obama.com throughout mainland China, and the Obama campaign website now shows error messages to Chinese visitors.

The startling developments come just days after the New York Post and Breitbart News ran extensive reports on Obama.com owner Robert Roche, an expatriate American and Obama bundler with business ties to the Chinese government who lives in Shanghai. The Government Accountability Institute revealed the website’s ownership in its widely covered 108-page report, America The Vulnerable, which details the threat of foreign and fraudulent online campaign contributions.................

Ex clusive--Cover-Up: Chinese Govt Blocks Access To Obama.com, Obama Campaign Blocks Chinese Web Visitors

Related Conspiring Threads

Bombshell: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government

A Cancer at the Center of the Presidency: Robert Roche a Chinese Agent-Of-Influence?

can somebody in China confirm ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Gawd....this sounds like Facebook high school crap....he's our President for Christ's sake...wish he'd act like it.

Only 12 more days...

Des

edit on 26-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

For starters, look at Obama's China policy. Trade, Currency, and Military and one would wonder why both sides are fast to close the loop holes.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Legally Obama should give back all of the illegal donations, but he won't, not with his 15mil debt to Bank of America which is due a few days after election day, all of this money, and who does it go to? TV stations? for negative ADs? the media, election season is payday for them. It all goes to NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am thinking this is a little smoke screen meant to last a couple of weeks. how many other avenues are there for them to "visit" each other? they blocked obama.com from each other, but is there a barak.com or some other one that they may be using?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm waiting for either side to post...

"Neener Neener mlueeghh
"
edit on 26-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't think it matters. I don't think we know that Obama has anything at all to do with Obama.com. I think some guy just jumped on the bandwagon to make the site to capitalize on Obama's fame.

Interesting. Obama.com defaults to contribute.barackobama.com...[dot]html

new topics

top topics

join