It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters follow up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My thread recently was Encounters or something to that effect and in 2010 I was blasted by an emp in my truck while crossing the southern nevada desert.

I had a witness in the vehicle when that happened as well as the gaslighting in new mexico and the ship hovering over a property in Texas.

I knew they used an emp but I was unaware they had not really announced the technology and their weaponization of it in a cruise missle.

I sounded a bit crazy in that story and I hate to say it but I told you so.

All I did to get there attention was get wasted on multiple occassions and talk smack about the space program on a site full of ex nasa engineers and I must have pissed somebody off.

So I think that there were not joking when they passed laws that basically say if you talk # about the gov they can whisk you away.

My bad.
edit on 26-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well--I mean, considering that you've learned your lesson.

Do it again, and we won't go so easy on you....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah well death comes to us all so one must evolve or perish without having done so huh.

Funny thing is that having worked on a nuclear base I know damned well that the last siting I had after all that was not man made so the gov does have a hell of a fruit basket of aliens taking tours of this joint.

They have enough to worry about without people downing them.

join