It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
"I want my first time to be with the man who pulled our troops out of Iraq [at the very end of his first term]. Also with the man who ramped up drone strikes, bombing of foreigners, gave himself & future presidents the power to detain whomever they please without trial, extend the Patriot Act, crack down on marijuana dispensaries, & make a slew of campaign promises that turned out to be blatant lies."

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

That's a good question for Barry.

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

She's not an innocent young voter.....

She's an actress... definitely not a virgin, I'm sure.
[HBO series "Girls"]

Hollywood's people at work again....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

yep, I didn't know who she was, so I decided to look her up. She turned 18 in May of 2004. I really find it hard to believe she didn't vote that year.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

She's not an innocent young voter.....

She's an actress... definitely not a virgin, I'm sure.
[HBO series "Girls"]

Hollywood's people at work again....

But the hypnotized age group that the commercial is intended for will gulp it down in a second
Thats the sad part....commercial echos mixed with stereotyping and washington style political dose
Thats the sad part. You'll be surprised at the power of the mediums and tactics used these days to steer the herd

edit on 26-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
this ad is so degrading to women. They make it sound like she’s talking about her first time performing copulation. I guess the Democratic party only sees woman caring about sex, birth control and abortions.

That's why some women find it degrading...like that's all we have got to think about.
Makes us look "shallow" minded......

Here we are, quibbling about a stupid ad that has an actress trying to play the part of "an innocent virgin".....
Please, give me a break. [sigh]

As a woman, I find the add stupid.
And never, in all my life, have I ever had a problem getting birth control [neither have my sisters or friends]
Never have I heard of any one being denied the right to an abortion......[more scare tactic hype]

And no, I doubt that will change any time soon, regardless of who is in office.

All it is is propaganda at it's worse......

Please, lets move on to the more serious issues that are affecting our country,such as.............

Our economy is in the tank....
Our debt has sky rocketed out of control.....
Unemployment still high....
Our credibility as a nation is uncertain......thanks to bad economy/high debt
Obama is weak on foreign policy.....
NDAA......
Fast & Furious.......
Libya......

Care for some more???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
I don't get the point of this thread?

Are right wingers seriously that sexually repressed to think this ad is "tasteless"?

Are you that sexually brash, to find this ad tasteful? This ad equates voting for the fist time to losing ones virginity! Call me a little old fashion, but I was under the impression that the first time a person has intercourse is supposed to be special.
As I posted earlier, Vladimir Putin ran the exact same advertisement when he ran for the Communist leader of Russia! That should be enough to mark this ad as tasteless, even more so since the Obama campaign copied the Russian ad!
It's also downright creepy, Is Obama trying to make himself sexually appealing to 18yr. old girls or what?
Of course the brain washed Obama crowd would probably support his pedophile ways!

Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by Dredge
I'm a white, 32 year old male with a bachelors degree and squarely placed in the middle class (figured I'd put all that in there so people can accurately insult me
). I found this ad funny and lighthearted. If you can't see the obvious playfulness of it, then I don't know what to tell you. Loosen up a little bit people.

- Dredge

I'm a 65 year old grandmother - - who raised 2 daughters - - and now is helping raise a 12 year old granddaughter.

I agree with you.

Its clever - - its got a "hook" to get your attention - - then it gets to the point - - which is a good point.

Obviously it got peoples attention. Which means its working.

So any 'bait' on the 'hook' is good to catch all the fishes younger than certain age? Nice... By this logic, one can use any form of language just to get 'attention' and it would be ok by you? Interesting philosophy.

After reading most of your posts - - which I find childish.

I see no reason for further engagement with you.

Annee, I love how you can dish it out, but sure can't take it! When you are hit with the truth, you discount the poster immediately! for being a 65 year old woman you post like a spoiled brat!

Dredge was right! The essence of your earlier post was "it got people's attention, so it must be working". Yes, it is working alright! This attention will bury him! Thank God!

Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

If I could star you a thousand times, I would just for this post. It's amazing how many people here will try to bully you and be all kinds of snarky with their rhetoric but when you call them on it they run away or choose someone else to pick on. I am still waiting for her to rebut my previous statement to her.
This advertisement is an insult to all women everywhere. The president apparently believes that women think with their "lady parts" instead of their brain and this ad only proves it. I find it hard to believe that a feminist would be ok with this ad.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2012 by shadwgirl because: double post

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

When are Democrats going to stop advocating abortion as a perfectly acceptable alternative method of birth control? When are they going to stop making the rest of us pay for those abortions?

And you have absolutely no idea what "rape" really is.

I know what rape is.

When are the Right Wingers going to think women can think for themselves?

When are the Right Wingers going to stop legislating women's bodies?

This world does not need any more unwanted children.

No, the world does not need any more unwanted children. What it does need, are women with a sense of morality.

Snookie? Drunk trash, but everyone is waiting with baited breath to see what she'll do next..

Sex and the City tells us it's OK to be a slut.

Paris Hilton is a role model whose only real claim to fame was a video of her getting a facial, and I'm not talking about the kind I used to get before the economy tanked either.

Kim Kardashian? Same thing, only she let her boyfriend piss on her. Get pissed on, show everyone with a computer, and be rewarded with fame, your own reality show, and your face on 3 magazine covers a week. Nice gig if you don't mind shedding every bit of your dignity.

Lady GaGa? Just F'n Weird.

Nicki Minaj? Well let's let her speak for herself.

Let’s go to the beach, each
Let’s go get away
They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light
Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by

The Patrón, own, let’s go get it on
The zone, own, yes I’m in the zone
Is it two, three, leave a good tip
I’ma blow all my money and don’t give two sh*#s

Jump in my hooptie hooptie hoop
I own that
And I ain’t paying my rent this month I owe that

But F*@# who you want, and F*@# who you like
That's our life, there’s no end in sight
Twinkle, twinkle little star

Believe me, "Starships" is as family friendly as she gets, and she is one of the most popular pop stars in the country. Our daughters are being poisoned by her garbage every day.

And these are the women that our daughters are supposed to look up to? THAT garbage is coming exclusively from liberals in Hollywood, freakin' Devil worshipers that want our daughters to grow up without any sense of morality at all. Read the lyrics to that song.

The song could have been titled, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Get drunk, F whoever - multiple guys if you want, women too - it's OK, nobody's going to judge you. Look, Madonna, Britney, and Christina are kissing on TV. It's OK. It's NORMAL! And if you get pregnant it's not a fetus, it's a lump of cells; a condition to be cured. No problemo!

Can't you see how God awful sick that is?

Using this actress from the HBO series Girls, which I had to look up on Wiki (and seems to be also all about promiscuous sex), is sending a very specific message to our daughters: Vote for Barack Obama, he won't judge you like your uptight Republican parents. He'll let you do what you want, no consequences at all.

Thanks to liberals, this entire country is going to face serious consequences very soon.

Thank you very much.

edit on 10/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Odd coincidence
Stanley Ann Dunham (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995), the mother of Barack Obama,
edit on 27-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

He has nothing to do with this. If he did there would be a bit at the end where he says I support this ad. This is just one of the many groups campaigning for him.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

No, I don't find it offensive. I find it very appropriate and honest. Let's face it, if you vote for Obama you're definitely getting screwed.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

He has nothing to do with this. If he did there would be a bit at the end where he says I support this ad. This is just one of the many groups campaigning for him.

lol not quite .. it's on his youtube channel and even if it wasn't, at the end of the video it plugs 'vote.barackobama.com' and shows under that, 'paid for by obama for america'

on the surface, it doesn't seem like a big deal IF it was for something else .. but what it is referencing is quite a big deal .. a presidential election .. not mtv .. using sexual innuendos to lure voters seems creepy, lowbrow and unpresidential .. not surprising though .. obama's been doing quite a bit of this during this election campaign
edit on 27-10-2012 by dude77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I think the ad is brilliant. It's aimed to get the youth vote out, and at the same time touches on the issues that separate Obama and Romney, women's reproductive issues.

And, oh yeah, Obama is sexy.

And yes it does aim at the youth vote.....right in the crotch......not the mind thank you.

If groooov-erment gets into birth control full scale....you can kiss those little 3 for 4$ packs of condoms good by. They will sell for 8$

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

You my friend are a gem.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The comical side.

Steven Crowder

PARODY

edit on 27-10-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

LMAO! Well, that sums it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Cost millions of votes??

Keep telling yourself that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Please stop talking about black people, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. It's really embarrassing.

How about you Flava Flav? (Do you have any idea how ridiculous that pimp avatar is, especially as you try - and fail - to dispel racial stereotypes?)

Um, well actually my avatar is Nas dressed up like a King.... a stereotype of a pimp looks nothing like that. They wear suits with hats with permed hair.

And here's Obama getting his ghetto on.

Again, just embarrassing. That southern country black dialect, not ghetto.

Like I've already said, you're racist and just absolutely ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join