It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
She looks like a young, chubby Rachel Maddow.

I am glad to know the President thinks so highly of us youth to believe the only way to appeal to us is to not-so-subtly insert sexual allusion into he ads. That really lets us know where you stand, Mr. President. Oh well, idiots will vote for him anyway and they will get just what they deserve if/when he is re-elected.

Agree. Rachel Maddow is another character (prolly never won any highschool competitions)
that engages in foolish and stupid verbal diarrhea at MSNBC with the greatest of the great Al Sharpton and ofcourse Mr Tingly Mathews. But then again what do you expect from her who cannot think like a man or a woman.

Glad you saw the hidden agenda and innuendo within the video.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I bet she'll be receiving a call from the POTUS thanking her for the message
Similar to the girl with the condom controversy few months ago who showed up during the campaign...Sandra Fluke???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm a white, 32 year old male with a bachelors degree and squarely placed in the middle class (figured I'd put all that in there so people can accurately insult me
). I found this ad funny and lighthearted. If you can't see the obvious playfulness of it, then I don't know what to tell you. Loosen up a little bit people.

- Dredge

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by funnychick
reply to post by incoserv

I see nothing wrong with this ad, because it is NOT meant for you. It is meant for the age group of 18-26 year olds. And that is actually how they talk. There are more suggestive ads for shampoo than this. I give it a huge high five for the creativity of it.

Im 26 and only stupid brain dead people talk like that....
edit on 26-10-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)
Agree completely
Talk about the education system and social values
POTUS is planning to hire more teachers but not talking about changing the curriculum or standards but instead making it a quota system to pass the students (at any cost where teachers help the students to pass to receive bonuses). Thats his idea of improving education and preparing the next generation of skilled workers. God help us...no really. With the degrading social,moral values and education system, you should expect such responses from readers

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dredge
I'm a white, 32 year old male with a bachelors degree and squarely placed in the middle class (figured I'd put all that in there so people can accurately insult me
). I found this ad funny and lighthearted. If you can't see the obvious playfulness of it, then I don't know what to tell you. Loosen up a little bit people.

- Dredge

I'm a 65 year old grandmother - - who raised 2 daughters - - and now is helping raise a 12 year old granddaughter.

I agree with you.

Its clever - - its got a "hook" to get your attention - - then it gets to the point - - which is a good point.

Obviously it got peoples attention. Which means its working.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

- Dredge

I'm a 65 year old grandmother - - who raised 2 daughters - - and now is helping raise a 12 year old granddaughter.

I agree with you.

Its clever - - its got a "hook" to get your attention - - then it gets to the point - - which is a good point.

So any 'bait' on the 'hook' is good to catch all the fishes younger than certain age? Nice... By this logic, one can use any form of language/innuendos just to get 'attention' and it would be ok by you? Interesting philosophy.
edit on 26-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

When are Democrats going to stop advocating abortion as a perfectly acceptable alternative method of birth control? When are they going to stop making the rest of us pay for those abortions?

And you have absolutely no idea what "rape" really is.

I know what rape is.

When are the Right Wingers going to think women can think for themselves?

When are the Right Wingers going to stop legislating women's bodies?

This world does not need any more unwanted children.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

- Dredge

I agree with you.

So any 'bait' on the 'hook' is good to catch all the fishes younger than certain age? Nice... By this logic, one can use any form of language just to get 'attention' and it would be ok by you? Interesting philosophy.

After reading most of your posts - - which I find childish.

I see no reason for further engagement with you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think I came in here expecting something completely different from what the title stated. Honestly I was kind of surprised the way it came out and must say it was actually kind of interesting in a way. Still slightly confused and not sure what to think on the title

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
god folks we are missing the point.
I disagree with her politics. so what. I personally find it tacky however, I think it is a REALLY good ad for the demo and we should all defend her right and more importantly applaud her desire to be active for what she believes.
Seems alot of folks take differences of opinion as such an affront to their being that they lose the ability to argue cogently and result to personal stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

- Dredge

I agree with you. Its clever - - its got a "hook" to get your attention - - then it gets to the point - - which is a good point. Obviously it got peoples attention. Which means its working.

So any 'bait' on the 'hook' is good to catch all the fishes younger than certain age? Nice... By this logic, one can use any form of language just to get 'attention' and it would be ok by you? Interesting philosophy.

After reading most of your posts - - which I find childish.
I see no reason for further engagement with you.
As you wish dear
Thanks for the compliments on my posts
(in consideration to your posts). On the other hand, your response reminded me of the POTUS's response on Jay Leno about Trump's invitation
Truth hurts and sucks.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
To all the people offended by this ad can I ask a question? How many of you are actually familiar with Lena Dunham and her work?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"White guilt" actually played a role in Obama's election, deny it all you will. Liberals were falling all over themselves to shout

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Absolutely pathetic.

edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

I LOVE this post...It is just SOOOO Right Wing MO....I am waiting for someone to respond, where upon the same idiot who posted the above will shout about how the race card was played!

RACE BAIT...Then shout about liberals playing the race card.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
To all the people offended by this ad can I ask a question? How many of you are actually familiar with Lena Dunham and her work?

Kind of the point. Few people are so why make an ad highlighting her? It was stupid.

On a positive note I convinced my life long Democrat mother to forgo voting for Obama based on this 'very well done', 'clever' ad.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

That's a good question for Barry.

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

Are you saying that this ad was the actress's idea? The fact that she voted for Obama in the first place, not to mention that she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered, proves exactly how clueless she is.

"White guilt" actually played a role in Obama's election, deny it all you will. Liberals were falling all over themselves to shout

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Absolutely pathetic.

edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

You surely didn't vote for a black man, since you are racist after all... You said one couldn't take the "ghetto" out of Obama, which Obama is the complete anti-thesis of.

And um, white guilt doesn't exist...it's something racist white people call other white people who don't have a problem with black history month and BET.

If white guilt did exist, black people wouldn't still get paid less for jobs, even with equal qualification as a white person...or still get longer jail sentences than whites who commit similar crimes.

edit on 26-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

I couldn't give a lick of spit what color a man's skin is. Unlike some, I remember Dr. King proudly announcing that he had a dream, where "one day people would not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." I pray for that day.

How about you Flava Flav?
(Do you have any idea how ridiculous that pimp avatar is, especially as you try - and fail - to dispel racial stereotypes?)

And here's Obama getting his ghetto on.

I don't know how anyone can watch that video and deny that Obama changed his cadence and tone to appeal to an "urban" audience, unless they too are liars like their "messiah."

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wasn't Obama Momma's maiden name Dunham?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but this whole meme is false.

Obama, for the first time?

He's been screwing us for years!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I see all this political mess a waste of time, history will tell us, we will get 4 more years of obummer, like it or not, it shall happen..

my second though..where did the sexy come into play in that video? i mean she is ok looking, but sexy?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
She is mildly cute at best,far from sexy.
Comparing voting to sex in your campaign is Not Optimal.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by funnychick
reply to post by incoserv

I see nothing wrong with this ad, because it is NOT meant for you. It is meant for the age group of 18-26 year olds. And that is actually how they talk. There are more suggestive ads for shampoo than this. I give it a huge high five for the creativity of it.

Creativity? You realize they stole this from Vladimir Putin don't you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join