It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Since when did Obama start selling cheap ads in the back of magazines. SLEAZY!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
@ Obama supporters......

Don't you think this was a little late in the campaign to take a chance with controversy ?

The "Fence" voters may not like the implications.

This will cost votes .... Yes?

Only the die-hards will dismiss this.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think the ad is brilliant. It's aimed to get the youth vote out, and at the same time touches on the issues that separate Obama and Romney, women's reproductive issues.

And, oh yeah, Obama is sexy.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Obama campaign is in its death throes. This really proves it lol.

Just remember, they have free speach too. Let them use it to show how stupid they are

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This ad sounds familiar. Wait, I got it! It sounds like a Tampex commercial. Maybe he should talk to Prince Charles, I heard he knows all about them.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

That's a good question for Barry.

"Barry" didn't post this thread.

Trying to make a negative big deal out of an innocent young voter.

"Innocent young voter." Have you seen "Girls"?

Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

Are you saying that this ad was the actress's idea? The fact that she voted for Obama in the first place, not to mention that she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered, proves exactly how clueless she is.

I don't care who's idea it is. Its a cute innocent video.

Only an idiot would blow this out of proportion.

What the hell are you talking about?

Here's a cute video for you, if you have the stomach to actually see what you are supporting. My guess is you don't.

davidkretzmann.com...

By supporting Barack Obama you are supporting the murder of innocent men, women, and children; and I'M the idiot?

Pfffft.
edit on 10/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
When are Democrats going to realize that not all women are sluts?

No wonder why women are flocking to Romney.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy

when are republicans going to stop telling women they are too stupid to make decisions about their own bodies? when are republicans going to realize that shoving a vaginal probe up a women by threating her, is rape?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I don't see it that way. This is an internet ad aimed at the internet generation. The ones it's aimed at will be exactly the same ones who will be watching it. The only ones who are going to be making a big deal over this are the ones who already hate Obama.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

when are republicans going to stop telling women they are too stupid to make decisions about their own bodies? when are republicans going to realize that shoving a vaginal probe up a women by threating her, is rape?

When are Democrats going to stop advocating abortion as a perfectly acceptable alternative method of birth control? When are they going to stop making the rest of us pay for those abortions?

And you have absolutely no idea what "rape" really is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

When are Democrats going to stop advocating abortion as a perfectly acceptable alternative method of birth control? When are they going to stop making the rest of us pay for those abortions?

And you have absolutely no idea what "rape" really is.

The Republicans are still trying to define "rape," moving the line back to "forcible" rape, and still believing that women only get pregnant 'cuz they want to.

Many perfectly acceptable alternate methods of birth control, such as the pill and the IUD cause spontaneous abortions, and under the Republican platform, they will make those methods illegal.

When are these gray faced old men going to stop telling women how to treat their own bodies and let women and their doctors make their own decisions?

edit on 26-10-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this ad is so degrading to women. They make it sound like she’s talking about her first time performing copulation. I guess the Democratic party only sees woman caring about sex, birth control and abortions.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

I see nothing wrong with this ad, because it is NOT meant for you. It is meant for the age group of 18-26 year olds. And that is actually how they talk. There are more suggestive ads for shampoo than this. I give it a huge high five for the creativity of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by funnychick
reply to post by incoserv

I see nothing wrong with this ad, because it is NOT meant for you. It is meant for the age group of 18-26 year olds. And that is actually how they talk. There are more suggestive ads for shampoo than this. I give it a huge high five for the creativity of it.

Im 26 and only stupid brain dead people talk like that....
edit on 26-10-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I personally didn't find the ad sexy. But, if I had, then this image at the end of it would have certainly killed the mood.

Equating voting for Obama to your first sexual experience = major fail, no matter how you slice it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't get the point of this thread?

Are right wingers seriously that sexually repressed to think this ad is "tasteless"?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Seriously?

Are you this desperate?

Are you saying that this ad was the actress's idea? The fact that she voted for Obama in the first place, not to mention that she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered, proves exactly how clueless she is.

"White guilt" actually played a role in Obama's election, deny it all you will. Liberals were falling all over themselves to shout

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Absolutely pathetic.

edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

You surely didn't vote for a black man, since you are racist after all... You said one couldn't take the "ghetto" out of Obama, which Obama is the complete anti-thesis of.

And um, white guilt doesn't exist...it's something racist white people call other white people who don't have a problem with black history month and BET.

If white guilt did exist, black people wouldn't still get paid less for jobs, even with equal qualification as a white person...or still get longer jail sentences than whites who commit similar crimes.

edit on 26-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Yes...A Obama supporter saying something juvenile and a bit sexual in nature.

Now, lets see what happens when the rep s decide to employ juvenile and sexual overtones

Yep...thats the differences here.

As far as Lena Dunham/Girls fame. Meh, its a chick series. I did actually watch the series (got bored one saturday and watched em)..not bad. their demographic is the mid 20s not overly political female...which incidently is the exact demographic of the swing voter.

Well placed imo.

Who is/was Al Gore?
[/sarcasm] Lets stick to the current election campaing shall we? or else we would be going way back in time pointing fingers at each parties.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Barry" didn't post this thread.

But I bet he 'Approved' the message directly/indirectly

Its like paying the hitman to do the job even though you didn't carry out the hit (not the puffy hits he did in high school/college
)

edit on 26-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join