It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog found sealed in bag on side of the road...still alive!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WDRB NEWS

This is unbelievable. What kind of person seals a dog in a plastic bag and leaves it on the side of the road? I can only speculate the poor thing was thrown out of a car like garbage. According to the article it cannot even stand due to broken bones. I just imagined the poor thing was ran over or something even.

WHO DOES THIS?? WHY???

If you dont want the dog you have, take it to the pound. Even if it is a kill shelter it is much more human than this. There are also humane societies all over the Louisville Metro area.

There is no excuse.

I love my dog like a person. I could never ever hurt him. NO sane person could do this.

I just cant wrap my head around what causes a human being to do something so inhumane?

Someone make me understand....please?
edit on 25-10-2012 by k21968 because: broken link

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

There is no understanding something like this....I hope they finger print the bag and find the sick bastards.....speechless really...very sad.....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I found my cat on the side of the road shut in a box (before she was mine) when she was a few weeks old, not quite as cruel but I don't understand how people are able to do such things...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sadly millions of people on this planet would smile as they hurt innocence.

It's naive to think that every single person on this planet is good at heart.

it's what makes me avoid the public as much as I can. Just because they put on a face in society doesn't mean that when they relax, they don't become a monster.

and it's too easy to bury ourselves in the good we see and forget that there is as much, if not more, evil out there than we can afford to ignore.

It sneaks around pretending to be friendly. covertly entering some unsuspecting persons world... sometimes all you see are bags of pooches on the side of the road to know they're there..

but they're there always regardless

top topics

join