It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping the gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sorry for jumping the gun.
Greetings from the great state of Montana. My name is John.

I have been in the information trenches for about 15 years. When I first started, I had no idea that I would learn so much about what is really going on around me. You could say that I have escaped Plato's Cave.

I started my NWO education through the JBS. Great place to learn the basics. I was later turned on to Alex Jones after 9/11. From there, my education went through the roof.

I began downloading and copying documentaries.

edit on 25-10-2012 by kd7one because: (no reason given)

**MOD NOTE**
Removed segments of the post that were in violation

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

19) Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/25/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

join