It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are voting fraud, intimidation, smear tactics, and violence how the Left operates now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Have to update this, in light of the stories I am seeing today, regarding possible fraud and intimidation tactics. Several new links, including one allegation against a Republican. PLEASE read these, and think about how serious this is. Also including some links about several states that have had voters report that their vote for Romney was being marked as a vote for Obama.

illegal mural at polling place

New Black Panther member back at polling place

swing state poll worker telling people to vote Democratic

Poll watcher chased off with gun, and woman punched by Obama supporter

Unions reportedly registering illegals to vote in Nevada

Oregon official fired after allegations of ballot tampering

North Carolina voting machines give Romney votes to Obama

Ohio voting machines give Romney votes to Obama

Nevad a, NC, Texas, and Ohio report machines giving Romney votes to Obama....this many states isn't a coincidence!

So, how can anyone deny that that some people are attempting to cheat in this election, and get someone reelected by ANY means, even if those means are illegal? If they guy is so good, why can't he win without people cheating? Fraud, intimidation, illegal influencing of votes at polling places, threats of violence, actual violence...when do the Democrats stand up and say, Enough! We are not standing for this, and those committing these acts should be ashamed?" The silence is deafening. Instead of calls for action, we hear excuses. From the president, we hear "revenge". From various talking heads and other people, we hear threats of violence should Obama lose. Well, I guess we can all see the true nature of this election, as far as the left goes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Um, yeah. Shall we list the same stories on the opposite end? Be fair in your reporting and now post all of the republicheats goings on. Then we can see both sides at play. Too bad you actually believe in one or the other.

CJ

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Talk about selective reporting.

WA elections volunteer fired for ballot tampering

She allegedly filled in republican preferences on spaces that voters had left blank.

Machine turns vote for Obama into one for Romney

True the Vote observers barred from Franklin County polling places

Elections Director William A. Anthony Jr. said the group may be investigated for possibly falsifying documents after today's election. The forms themselves warn that elections falsification is a fifth-degree felony.

Break-in at Inslee, Democratic campaign headquarters

Do you not read any other news source than Drudge or WND? Let us know if you're going to analyze the news stories objectively, or regurgitate republican talking points.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Concerning Voter Fraud...There ain't much proof.

latino.foxnews.com...

Yes, FOXNEWS LATINO reporting that those who vowed a war on voter fraud have found little proof. Now if this report came from any of the other Lame Stream Media types I would call biased reporting, but this came from our only true source of news.

Perhaps the talk of voter fraud was a tactic used by the Republicans to stir up the base and get them out to vote?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

/snip
VoteTracker: Here is a partial look at reported incidents of voter registration and election irregularities, with links to full stories on the issue.
/snip

Just another list to add to the thread of lists...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

As I stated at the start of this thread, you are more than welcome to share any links you locate. I don't approve of any fraud. If you note, I did post a story about a woman accused of ballot tampering, that is claimed to be a Republican. I post what I locate.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by westo

Talk about selective reporting.

WA elections volunteer fired for ballot tampering

She allegedly filled in republican preferences on spaces that voters had left blank.

Machine turns vote for Obama into one for Romney

True the Vote observers barred from Franklin County polling places

Elections Director William A. Anthony Jr. said the group may be investigated for possibly falsifying documents after today's election. The forms themselves warn that elections falsification is a fifth-degree felony.

Break-in at Inslee, Democratic campaign headquarters

Do you not read any other news source than Drudge or WND? Let us know if you're going to analyze the news stories objectively, or regurgitate republican talking points.

Clearly, you did not even bother to read the stories from the links I posted, as that story about the woman accused of altering ballots is included in my links.

When you go back and review all of it, please come back and comment on those stories.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Concerning Voter Fraud...There ain't much proof.

latino.foxnews.com...

Yes, FOXNEWS LATINO reporting that those who vowed a war on voter fraud have found little proof. Now if this report came from any of the other Lame Stream Media types I would call biased reporting, but this came from our only true source of news.

Perhaps the talk of voter fraud was a tactic used by the Republicans to stir up the base and get them out to vote?

Well, I certainly hope that is accurate, but I don't believe most of these alleged cases are anything close to settled. I do know some of my original links are from earlier elections, only now coming to light as real fraud, so it can, sadly, take time. Plus, since there has been talk of fraud from both sides, for some time now, I don't think it's reasonable to state that one side did this to get voters motivated. I would think most looking for possible fraud simply want a fair election.

Originally posted by Terminal1
www.washingtonpost.com...

/snip
VoteTracker: Here is a partial look at reported incidents of voter registration and election irregularities, with links to full stories on the issue.
/snip

Just another list to add to the thread of lists...

Very long list, and some there I have not seen before. Appreciated.

Will take some time to go through all of this, especially since I am watching the results coming in as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by ColoradoJens

As I stated at the start of this thread, you are more than welcome to share any links you locate. I don't approve of any fraud. If you note, I did post a story about a woman accused of ballot tampering, that is claimed to be a Republican. I post what I locate.

Oh. Then you must be limited to right wing rags. If you took the time to look around, you'd find plenty! And not surprisingly, many have to do with the right! By the way, none if this matters if you just steal the election outright, like Bush did.

CJ

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
This is a collection of several stories that I have read recently, showing just how desperate the Left is over the election, and to what lows some people will stoop to win. It's a historical fact that no incumbent with poll numbers as low as Obama's has ever won, and even a computer with a perfect track record predicts a Romney win:

Computer predicts Romney win

So, from all indications, looks like the rules are out the window.

First we have unknown persons from Seattle sending bogus letters to Florida voters, in what looks like an attempt to smear the GOP down there:

FBI joins investigation...

Then there is the polling place in North Carolina that was logging Romney votes for Obama (and I was under the impression they calibrtated these before voting started...):

Machine gave Romney votes to Obama

Next, we have the son of a Wisconsin state senator beaten by thugs who were trying to steal his Romney/Ryan sign:

Violence from the left

Moving on, there is the son of a Democratic congressman in Virginia, being investigated for voter fraud:

a family affair?

There was the case of the DNC delegate stating she wanted to kill Romney, prompting a Secret Service investigation:

....and she's a delegate...

We also have some New York residents, with Florida addresses, that attempted to vote twice. Considering the political makeup of most of those people, it's a pretty safe bet they were Democrats:

NY snowbirds breaking the rules

There were, of course, the two media instances of Democratic stations calling the election for Obama, "accidentally", that have already been discussed here:

Arizona station
Ohio station

(Kinda hard to miss that one of these is is a seriously important swing state...)

...and there was the Arkansas Democrat that wanted to buy votes:

Votes for vodka

Of course, there are always the ineligible people the Dems like to register:

non-citizens voting in Colorado

...and yes, it's happened before...

Finally, there is the very biased film being released on NatGeo right before the election, that even the national Geographic people refused to accept certain editing for:

using SEALS for political gain

I guess when you have done all you can to destroy the economy, tossed our diplomats to the wolves, and can't debate on anything more important than Big Bird, binders, and bayonets (and someone please inform the clown that the Marines have those as standard issue...), you have to cheat.

Well, there are the stories. Please actually read them, and then offer comments. With the election this close, I think it's important that people are aware of what's happening.

Why act so surprise? In Many extreme leftist nation you only get the choices vetted by the leftist central committee(and in leftist favorites like NK and Cuba you only get to vote for the single leftist candidate). The left has always rigged and tampered with elections.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, it's looking like they are doing all they can to steal this election. Illegal votes in Ohio, and ALL of the MSM calling the state for Obama, with it WAY too close. Florida? You know there will be the same underhanded tactics the Gore camp tried in 2000. They have called western states that aren't even 10% counted yet. Sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join