It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forcing People to Pay for The Contraception and Abortion of Women is a Right for Women?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

First they will demand free abortions at the expense of the tax payer.
Then they will order abortions. They already do it in China.
This is the future of America under Obamacare.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4f04ea648fb.jpg[/atsimg]

< snip >
edit on 26-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

Mod note:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.
edit on 10/26/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by kaylaluv

It is getting better...

Is it, really?... Did you not read the fact that ABORTION is the highest in the U.S., and since more teenagers are aborting it means they don't carry on with their pregnancies?...

The percentage given in that website is about the DROP IN CHILDREN BORN/ AKA BIRTH RATES...not a drop in women getting pregnant...

Teen Pregnancy in the United States

In 2010, a total of 367,752 infants were born to women aged 15–19 years, for a live birth rate[/szie] of 34.3 per 1,000 women in this age group.1 This is a record low for U.S. teens in this age group, and a drop of 9% from 2009. Birth rates fell 12% for women aged 15–17 years, and 9% for women aged 18–19 years.

www.cdc.gov...

You should seriously read the links you give before puting your foot in your mouth...

Yes, I read it.

While reasons for the declines are not clear, teens appear to be less sexually active, and more of those who are sexually active appear to be using contraception than in previous years.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Riiight, what a foreigner who is taken to the elite hospitals in Cuba has to say...

Is that really the best you have?...

AGAIN, how about more videos of what REAL hospitals for Cubans look like?..

Y que tu quieres que haga, escriba en Espanol para probar que soy Cubano?... (And what do you want me to do, to write in Spanish to prove I was born in Cuba?)

I am not going to give you my Cuban passport because people like you are more than willing to probably give my information to the Cuban government just to despise me...

The following video shows the birth room(?) in a hospital for REGULAR Cubans...

The nurses are telling the pregnant woman that it is her fault that she hasn't given birth yet. She says that she can't do it, and they tell them that she can, and they mean the way she is kneeling down trying to push the baby to give birth...

Then, the nurse that is standing up starts joking with the other one that is sitting that if it was her giving birth she would just push, she makes a noise as if she had given birth, and says and that's it. The other nurse laughs and says "she is going to claim now that the baby is hers"...

Anyone who understands Spanish will corroborate my translation, and if you don't even understand the language you really have no ground to claim the lies, and BS that you are claiming... At least learn the language to TRY to refute what I have to say...

The people still in Cuba don't get enough to eat and ignorant people like yourself want to claim they are given free contraceptives...

edit on 26-10-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes, I read it.

They APPEAR to have less sex is no proof they they are...

Yes do read it...or did you miss the part where they say they are unsure as to why that is happening?...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This is your proof to your assertion that women are not given contraceptives in Cuba?

Pfft.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

This is your proof to your assertion that women are not given contraceptives in Cuba?

Pfft.

How about you watch the videos which were taken in Cuba, and then TRY to refute what I have to say...

You are only showing more and more ignorance by the minute, and your friends who keep starring your posts still don't make you right...it makes them as ignorant as you are...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Can I ask why you are calling us foreigners because I have never heard of dual citizenship to Cuba? I understand you have family there but are you a citizen of the United States?
edit on 26-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your videos are off topic. Please provide proof that Cuban women are being denied contraception.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Can I ask why you are calling us foreigners because I have never heard of dual citizenship to Cuba? I understand you have family there but are you a citizen of the United States?
edit on 26-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

Having been born in Cuba you are considered a Cuban whether you have an American, or some other nationality's passport.

Cubans who live in other countries and want to visit their families have to get Cuban passports in order to be able to even fly to the island....

Cuba does not recognize dual citizenship. Cuban-Canadians must enter Cuba on their Cuban passport. They must also show a valid Canadian passport in order to return to Canada. Under Cuban law, the Government of Canada cannot provide consular services to Canadian nationals or to permanent residents of Canada with Cuban citizenship.

www.voyage.gc.ca...

You have never heard of this simply because you are ignorant about Cuba. I am not trying to insult you, just stating the obvious.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Your videos are off topic. Please provide proof that Cuban women are being denied contraception.

They are not off topic... Nurses and even doctors have to boil their gloves because there is no such thing as disposable gloves in Cuba, the people don't even have enough to eat yet you want to claim that the government gives free contraceptives to women?... In what world are you living?...

BTW, your TRYING to continuously deny what is in front of your face does not refute the facts... Sorry kid...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

People who do not think that contraceptives and abortions through the government should stand in line for all the free babies it will create.

I'd rather pay for an abortion for an unwanted child than to pay for it to be on the government rolls for life.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe I am ignorant about Cuba like how you are ignorant about how Insurance works. Cuba is not big on my places to visit I like Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Bocas Del Toro Panama and Colombia a lot more. San Bas Islands and Aruba are nice as well. Next month I should be in Venezuela but please excuse me for passing up Cuba.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

How in the world am I ignorant about how health insurance USED to work, when it is a fact that people used to pay for their own coverage, if they were able to?

Please show evidence that clearly states that when people used to pay for their PRIVATE health insurance that they were paying for the insurance of others...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

People who do not think that contraceptives and abortions through the government should stand in line for all the free babies it will create.

I'd rather pay for an abortion for an unwanted child than to pay for it to be on the government rolls for life.

That is YOUR choice to believe so...

Why must millions of other Americans, and I be FORCED to pay for what YOU and some others BELIEVE is right?...

Who gives you the right to FORCE your views on others?...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

That is YOUR choice to believe so...

Why must millions of other Americans, and I be FORCED to pay for what YOU and some others BELIEVE is right?...

Who gives you the right to FORCE your views on others?...

I have no right to force my views on you, and I could care less to.

Would you rather pay for a child from conception to live it's life, or offer birth control?

To me the answer is simple.

You're going to pay one way or the other.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I ALREADY DID...page 7 bottom of page...???? Must have chose to ignore my explanation of how an "insurance pool" works...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes, I read it.

They APPEAR to have less sex is no proof they they are...

Yes do read it...or did you miss the part where they say they are unsure as to why that is happening?...

Well, schools should keep doing what they are doing, because it certainly isn't hurting.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This is why I said you need to do some research. 1 you will not believe me unless you look it up yourself. One person already posted the answer which covered private INS as well. 2 this is a big issue for you and a single snippet from a source I doubt will be enough for you but if you like I can provide you a link that you can study. If you have some questions from the link I will try to explain as best that I can but please read it first because it will save so much time.

tlc.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
Who are YOU to tell me or anyone else what rights we have or don't have in my families medical care? It is equal for all, whether you like it or not...and OP? Exactly how do you feel about rape pregnancies? By your own logic, you would be forcing something on an innocent female that she NEVER asked for... by not allowing a poor female the choice to either abort or even have contraception to stop the pregnancy arising from a rape....

You have got it wrong... i am actually in favor of INDIVIDUAL choice... i never said I have a right to say what medical choices you want to have... Like I never said that I want abortion banned... If women want abortions, it is their choice to do so. I disagree with it, but I won't do anything to stop them... However, who are you, or them to want to FORCE me to pay for their abortion?...

As for pregnancies from rape, you think that killing the fetus/baby will make the rape go away?...

You think that the girl/woman that was raped will not need psychiatric help?...

I would understand if she doesn't want to keep the baby, she can always give it away, however, if the girl/woman decides to have the abortion I won't be trying to stop her... I think it is moraly an injustice, more so to kill the unborn baby who is not at fault for the girl/woman getting raped...

Let's try to change this around...how about killing the rapers?...

Why aren't the "pro-choice" crowd not demanding for the death penalty of rapers?...

No, instead they demand the death of a developing human fetus/baby who is not at fault as to what happened... Go figure...

Now tell me, what is more than likely to stop many if not most rapers from ever raping again?... Killing the fetus/babies from their heinous crime?... Or the death penalty for those who have raped any girl/woman or even male children?...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

and just to be clear...the only difference now is more people will be paying into that pool with the new healthcare...but the "pool" concept is still valid...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join