It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Whistleblower: "Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am a little late jumping into this one and forgive me for not reading all the way through.

Private Last Class Joe Snuffy would not know the details of his mission he has trained for. Sorry but in the we humans talk and not keep secrets.

Based on this I have to say this is Alex Jones stretching to new bounds to create panic in his audience.

edit on 26-10-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I have only read about half of this thread but i was expecting some gaurdsman to chime in and back up these claims or state otherwise.
You would think that unless a hush order on this topic is in place then they would have a loud confirmed voice on this topic.

If i have overlooked post that contradict my statements then you have my apologies in advance.

We've had a handful of posters who said they are guardsmen or know those who currently are, such as friends and family, and these people report no such briefing they've had. And we've also had a couple of posters say they or people they know haven't had this specific briefing recently but do report increase training and other suspicions.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I think this story hit the patriots - gasoline sales are taking off ...
I saw two people at the gas station with those large army style gas cans - what the odds of seeing two of those at the same time. and I asked the attendant if he is seeing alot of gas cans and he said it started yesterday.
so quitely people are stocking up gasoline it would appear.

You mean like the kind of gas cans you see on Jeeps? The kind hunters use when they want to hunt from a base camp up in the hills. Those gas cans?

LOL! come on!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That pesky little hurricane on the way up the east coast wouldn't have anything to do with people stocking up on gas would it?

NO. No.
Hmm?
Nope.
Guess not.
edit on 26-10-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swills, I was a guardsman. I was higher up in the NCO ranks. Calling Crap on this one. We would have already had an EPIDEMIC of good Army National Guard Soldiers and their wives making this very public, very fast.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

glad to hear some reason,

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

Yeah so far that's been the word. What I would love to see is if a guardsmen from Texas is a reader here on ATS and would post their thoughts. But so far, what we've heard so far is there has been no such briefing.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Have any produced the same credentials that are being called for regarding the person on the show?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Are you asking have any of us verified they know or are folks in the Nation Guard? If so, then no, we have to take their word for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i am stocked piled full of food, not in my house of course. Ready for anything 2012 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by MCJustJ

I actually have stopped saying but only because I hate repeating myself but again this thread is not about Alex Jones. If Soldier X went to Coast to Coast AM instead of Jones I doubt I would have ever had to say it in the first place.

Any idiot can call into Alex Jones and make any claims they want.

And because Jones doesn't fact check and verify his sources like real journalists do, nobody should believe him.

That is the issue, try and keep up.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Are you asking have any of us verified they know or are folks in the Nation Guard? If so, then no, we have to take their word for it.

That's just the same as taking the caller to the show's word for it.
So we are really no closer to the truth and will more than likely have to depend on time to tell the truth.
In the mean time my guard will be up.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah pretty much and I agree that keeping your guard up is always a smart thing to do in a world like this. Whether people like Jones or not the fact is our Gov't is corrupt to bone along with our media. If they weren't Jones wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

reply to post by MCJustJ

I actually have stopped saying but only because I hate repeating myself but again this thread is not about Alex Jones. If Soldier X went to Coast to Coast AM instead of Jones I doubt I would have ever had to say it in the first place.

And because Jones doesn't fact check and verify his sources like real journalists do, nobody should believe him.

Well alex did say that the caller had been vetted and provided his credentials to the show.
Do you have proof otherwise?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

reply to post by MCJustJ

Ah but he wasn't just some caller calling in to the station. His interview with Jones was his 2nd interview on Inforwars. He was first interviewed the night before on Jones Nightly News, video clip on the article's link. So before they interviewed him, a man claiming to be active duty, they did do their fact checking to see if he checks out and they do indeed verify he is active duty in Texas. So its not like some random caller called in to run his mouth. Now whether you believe this is all just fantasy made up by Jones and his gang is another opinion.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It wasn't the Guard who were training this past week at the base. Active duty Army and AF.

I was told about the "riots at the gates" drill, just one part of a larger week long thing. It's probably just incidental.

That's all I know.
edit on 27-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Let's forget Alex Jones for a minute. Let's even forget the whistle blower. and look at the question. Would the government target people who prep? And, why would they? I don't ask these questions to discredit anything, but quite the opposite. If this is a credible threat, then we need to more fully understand it.

So why would the government track people who prep? are they looking for the little guy with a garage full of dehydrated food? Are they looking for someone stocking up big piles of ammo? At what point do they consider a big buyer a supplier of provisions to a subversive operation? And how does that impact me?

I don't know. I'm just saying If you want to prep, maybe you want to keep it on the down low. And don't forget. Keep your eye open. Don't be afraid, just be vigilant.

I can't help but keep wondering why fear mongering is such an important factor in today's life? There must be some real useful purpose for this.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Alex Jones, although I am sometimes skeptical of his "whistleblower" ways and means, has been on to some things that most people would be extremely skeptical of under any and all circumstances. Unless you do the homework and go see things for yourself, you are going to be the Armchair Judge and pronounce and proclaim that Alex Jones is a liar, a snake oil salesman, so on and so forth.

I do not know who Soldier X is and the fact that he's hiding behind a name and a curtain of suspicion does not really take away anything. However, his story would be more credible if he provided video or audio of the briefing he attended where the things he claims were said, were actually recorded and available for playback. I would think, that you skeptics and Armchair Judges would find it extremely hard to say it was not so and if it broke out into the public news services, their goose would be cooked before it was even hatched.

Let's give Alex a little credit. He's doing what the rest of you REFUSE to do on your own. Don't believe him, he doesn't care. Its his neck and his arce on the line, not yours. If it comes down to it, you Armchair Judges will be in your homes hiding in the corner scared to death. Those who aren't showing such cowardess, will be outside defending your poor sorry selves.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Anyone should be able to see that the government already sent out a definition of who is a domestic terrorist. It caused such an outrage that they retracted it and expunged it from the websites . Clearly Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas explains the governments position on survivalist . Your comments on this controversial site are being compiled to make determinations about you .
ATS very conveniently presents controversial subjects to elicit replies from us all .Don't think you have not been looked at by the nature of this site .

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I come from a long line of soldiers (Army). Preparedness planning, in all branches of the military, has been ongoing since the cold war. If you are too young to know this, go talk to your grandparents, or join and learn for yourself. A lot of people are grossly misinformed when it comes to their own government. It's very sad.

Alex Jones did not predict 911. Some of his guests on his show did (who were networked together and shared info). One was Bill Cooper. He died right after making his prediction and lo and behold - a few months later the towers fell. Mr. Jones may have reported it, heard it on the wire, but he wasn't the source of this prediction.

I know that a lot of people enjoy pretending that the government is the enemy. Now if you want to travel that road of paranoia - hey that's on you - but I don't. I believe big banks, corporations, and special interest groups are America's enemies. I do believe that secret societies and black projects exist within the government. However, I think the average senator, state representative is not in the know. But hey, that's just me. I love my country. I am proud of our history. I'm also realistic. Countries wax and wane, are great and stumble - but I don't know that I would ever turn my back on my country or the men and women who lay down their lives to protect it. I believe they will protect their home and us. It will never go down as is being predicted by Soldier X.

Here is where I am coming from. If you (no one in particular) don't have any respect for the country you live in, the government we the people allow - then how am I suppose to believe you have any respect for anyone beyond yourself? What is to stop that person from trying to take what is mine or decide in their own mind that I am the enemy? Who is to stop them from thinking it's okay to try and gun down our soldiers? So, yeah, you all who think the government is the enemy - should be watched.

The government WILL NOT call you a terrorist for being prepared for disaster. But yes, they might suspect your a terrorist if your a conspiracy theorist who believes their country is evil or wish for civil unrest and war. They are inherently dangerous. I'm not saying our country doesn't do naughty things or is perfect or even right in all the things they do. But if I don't like something, I always have representation and avenues in which to actively voice my concerns and disagreements.

I've mentioned this in another post, but it's pertinent. In my state, they have a disaster preparedness commercials that runs all the time. So I suppose, all of Michigan will be called terrorists in times of civil unrest. Oh yeah, and we've an awesome militia! Kinda necessary I think, we do after all safeguard one of the earth's most abundant sources of fresh lake water in the United States. Just try and take it from us!

edit on 27-10-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

edit on 27-10-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join