Next time I see an action movie...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Next time I see me an action movie at the theater, I'mma bring me in a Red Bull or a Monster energy drink to drink, so that I might see if it uppens my movie experience.

Red Bull makes me more alert. This should intensify the action sequences as I see them on the big screen, and make me keen on noticing things I normally wouldn't. Monster makes me amped. This should make me more excited as I watch the action sequences. I'm thinking it'll be a Red Bull for when I see Parker, but it'll be a Monster for when I see Fast and Furious 6.

Energy drinks are what's in!

Any of you had an energy drink while at the movie theater for an action movie? How did it make the overall movie experience for you?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've noticed that different energy drinks provide for differ kinds of highs.

So far I've had Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar (punched and recovery and the original), Venom, Amp, and Nos. Amp tastes nasty. I'll never get one of them ever again. Nos tastes similar to a Sobe drink. Rockstar makes me feel hyped. Best tasting one is the Monster energy drink. There are others I have yet to try.

Yall better try these drinks before they become banned for claiming lives. Man up and have you one. Energy drinks make you more the man! Alcoholic drinks make you half the man. That's why drunks get their butts whooped.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Try the "blue" Rockstar, it's sugar free and loaded with caffeine. I love it, but I just recently stopped drinkning them as they are now $2.49 each where I live. Too much for me.

new topics

join