It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Journey for Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Reality check for debunkers. People will not let this go without answers.

They are giving away free DVDs while also reminding people about 9/11. Personally I think it's great that they are doing it. I just hope that this will wake up more people and maybe we'll get a real investigation.

It's just a shame that 11 years went by and a lot of evidence are gone.

So those who say that 911 truth movement is basically gone, I would suggest to reassess your opinions.

50-something moms cycle across the US to raise 9/11 awareness

Their message is a difficult one to deliver. They are informing people that the U.S. government did not conduct a proper scientific, criminal investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11 and that independent scientists, engineers and architects have discovered evidence that indicates explosives and incendiaries were placed inside the buildings. The implications of this on current foreign and domestic policy—which largely serve a bloody, costly War on Terror—are profound.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Until truthers stop making up rubbish such as "evidence that indicates explosives and incendiaries were placed inside the buildings." they will get nowhere.

Care to show the evidence explosives and incendiaries were found?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Until truthers stop making up rubbish such as "evidence that indicates explosives and incendiaries were placed inside the buildings." they will get nowhere.

Care to show they weren't?

See it's fairly difficult to prove, but there were several photographs that looked like thermite could have been used, but alas the eveidence was removed quite rapidly.

edit on 25/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again to all that say it was planed,,,,HAS ANYBODY EVER TALKED TO THE MEN AND WOMEN of the N.Y.P.D. and N.Y.F.D. That were there....NOT! I was there ...2 weeks ...I still have nightmare's.......SHOW ME THE PROOF!

edit on 25-10-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It's a rather hard thing to prove a negative as you'd ask him to do, isn't it? I mean, the burden of absolute proof of a theory is on those presenting the theory of a new possibility I'd think.

For what it's worth, whatever happened that day....I've never bought the pre-placed explosive idea myself anyway. On buildings totally stripped to bare support beams, demolitions often go wrong and Youtube is full of examples. Those aren't 1,000ft towers fully loaded with stuff and weight distributions impossible to the extreme to even calculate.

That's also assuming 10's of thousands of people working in those towers never noticed ALL that explosive being placed or so much as dust on the carpet ONCE from the work done in walls to place it. (???)

A lot of things make no sense about what happened. It leaves questions demanding a proper investigation, in my opinion. A real one. Some day, maybe? Until then, it's largely all theories, IMHO. Maddening as that is.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hello , i`m not replying to your post to try and insult you or force my opinion upon you - i`d just like to make that clear as i have been involved in many petulant arguments over the findings of un official "9/11" investigations.

I would like to ask you to provide video evidence of a tower falling in the exact same way as the wtc , this collapse must be due to fire damage alone to support the official story ... once i have seen this evidence i will change my mind in a heartbeat.

I ask because i can not find evidence that this kind of collapse has happened at all in our history , and i am slightly puzzled as to why the regulations on building skyscrapers have not been dramatically changed after the events of "9/11".

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I have said it before and I will say it again to all that say it was planed,,,,HAS ANYBODY EVER TALKED TO THE MEN AND WOMEN of the N.Y.P.D. and N.Y.F.D. That were there....NOT! I was there ...2 weeks ...I still have nightmare's.......SHOW ME THE PROOF!

What did you see there?
You don't have to answer if it's too painful to talk about.. PTSD is not easy.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Care to show they weren't?

How do I prove a negative?

See it's fairly difficult to prove, but there were several photographs that looked like thermite could have been used, but alas the eveidence was removed quite rapidly.

So your "evidence" thermite was used is a beam cut with a oxy during cleanup....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A lot of things make no sense about what happened. It leaves questions demanding a proper investigation, in my opinion. A real one. Some day, maybe? Until then, it's largely all theories, IMHO. Maddening as that is.

I guess that won't happen whilst they are still fighting wars as a consequence.

Nevermind, I guess we will need to keep believing that a bunch of poorly trained Arabs did it, afterall they found a passport belonging to one of them!!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I have said it before and I will say it again to all that say it was planed

it was planed, there were two of them, not counting the plane and helicopter used for the remote flight control.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

firefightersfor911truth.org...

www.youtube.com...

They sold the steel as quick as they could since they didnt want anyone to see the blatant evidence of foul play.

The company who worked on the clean up is named - CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS INC.

The towers had been closed for "maintainance" prior to the attack , and the Bush family were all over those towers.

The Bush + Bin Laden families have very close relationships , Osama Bin Laden was not involved as such - he was wearing his new disguise ... Barrack Hussain Obama , and bush handed him the presidency.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Due to my perception of the Untied Stated post 9/11...its listening dome..drones..executive orders...and a raft of new laws against privacy and personal freedoms.... Id be afraid to voice any opinion other than the official one...even if I believed the official one...Id be afraid to even think about or discuss any other theory. That in itself is pretty damaging regardless of who actually caused the events of 9/11...and for me more of a concern, because the measures taken post 9/11 are ongoing and escalating to who knows what brave new world....instead of looking back at what started all this...Id suggest looking forward. The trigger has been pulled already, it hardly matters anymore who pulled it...what matters more are the ongoing consequences.

If there is a definitive truth to 9/11, other than the one we are told is true...then it will never come out...The media control American society..almost 100 percent..You are given two men to vote for...both with the same overall goals...and yet this is called a "choice"....the country accept this choice...in hypnosis...a choice like this is called a "double bind" it means your made to think you have a choice but really you dont have one at all....The internet and discussion forums like this have existed for some years now...and it would be irresponsible if security agencies didn't monitor and contribute to these forums to direct opinion (much as the TV does)..and of course to take names where necessary etc.. .

In my view the bottom line has always been the supply of oil...or to be more specific gasoline. Americans would not rebel even if 9/11 turned out to be an inside job...as long as they can afford to live that is the number 1 priority...its a fact of life...living is everyone's number one priority, it comes before principles even..because you have to be able to afford to live before you can afford principles...However if the price of gas became unnafordable...people really would lose it. That's the real deal here. Ask yourself...seriously...If your gas was as much as it is in the UK...(which has always been about 3 times the price of US gasoline)...then would you stand for it? No, you wouldn't be able to drive to work even..and people would be on the streets in about 5 minutes. This is the reality..but if 9/11 turned out to be exposed as an inside job...pretty much nobody would go for their guns...maybe a few dozen would...but that's all...and anyway it would be blamed on the old administration and rogue elements of it..so big deal...maybe a few people would go to federal prison etc...but business would go on as usual...the 9/11 truthers don't get this fact..The truth is irrelevant..and it wouldn't change squat...Anyhow, when does the truth become the truth ? before or after CNN and FOX say its the truth or after? thats what I mean about the media controlling the game..America needed oil security for the next 50 years...and the only way to get it was by "any means necessary", Thats how I see it anyhow...

You can also, have a think about this....if a time machine was invented...and you could stop slavery or the expansion of the British empire and all the innocent blood that got spilt in the process....would you? because you know, if you stopped all the immoral and unethical exploits of the past, you would have no infrastructure today...No paved roads...no schools...transport...well nothing..not even a United states of America... because the worlds wealthy countries have always done whatever it takes...and by any means possible...to get what they need. Not even the successful African Americans..Like Oprah for instance...given the choice, do you think she would give all her luxury lifestyle up, to go back and stop the root cause of it all. Its the price of doing business.

edit on 25-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What did you see there?

I was their one day after for search and rescue...well everybody knows how that went.... but all the FD's and cops I talked to a lot of them saw the planes hit... American Airlines...no missles...and I lost friends that were on one of those flight's.
If you can watch the vid. of the french film crew that was doing a story about a rookie NY firefighter ...with Capt. Phifer it shows a lot. Those guys lived I had the honor of eat at their satation more than once.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What did you see there?

I was their one day after for search and rescue...well everybody knows how that went.... but all the FD's and cops I talked to a lot of them saw the planes hit... American Airlines...no missles...and I lost friends that were on one of those flight's.
If you can watch the vid. of the french film crew that was doing a story about a rookie NY firefighter ...with Capt. Phifer it shows a lot. Those guys lived I had the honor of eat at their satation more than once.

And even now..we still have people debating fake planes, holograms or missiles...or was it aliens hired by the shadow government...blah blah blah...
Id not be surprised if the more insane conspiracy theories were started by the CIA...honestly, the amount of insane bu775hi7 some people still come out with is staggering.
why would it be easier or more practical to make a hologram with some technology, (so advanced nobody even 11 years later is even close to replicating it)...than it is to fly an actual plane into a building????
Regardless of who flew those planes..they could have been under remote control...but there were obviously planes hitting buildings..
I mean I hear more about fake planes and holograms than I ever did about simple remotely controlled but still actual real planes.... after all we have seen a huge advance in drone aircraft over the last 11 years...but not holograms that can be pasted into the clear blue sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Look! I do not want to get into a pissing contest with any one one here...just respect the dead. You have no idea what it looked like smelt like and felt like...I just know what I know! But if it ever came out that our own country did this... I will be the first to leave. I am writing this in tears.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Look! I do not want to get into a pissing contest with any one one here...just respect the dead. You have no idea what it looked like smelt like and felt like...I just know what I know! But if it ever came out that our own country did this... I will be the first to leave. I am writing this in tears.

I don't know if you are on a job or a civilian but I just want to say that you are not alone. Many feel the same way.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So your "evidence" thermite was used is a beam cut with a oxy during cleanup....

The evidence for explosives of some kind is in the collapses themselves.

For some reason OS supporters fail to realise that buildings simply do not collapse completely, or into their own footprint, as in WTC 7, from their own weight.

15 floors cannot crush 95 floors. Equal opposite reaction and conservation of momentum contradicts that claim.
The 15 floors would have been destroyed before the 95 could be.

Also the whole NIST report is based on the fallacy of sagging trusses being able to put a pulling force on the massive columns they were attached to, which is impossible. IF the sagging trusses could create a pulling force the connections would fail first. What was stronger the 1" and 5/8" bolts, or the massive columns? Think about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

well I for one am not in a pissing contest with you or anyone....and i do indeed respect the dead...but as long people are still uncertain about who did what you will always have this debate....and the only reason this debate ever existed and continues to exist is because a full and proper investigation has never been done. If it had been people would have shut up arguing about 9/11 years ago and accepted "the truth" as the truth.
As for me...its irrelevant...but I was not there...so I have little emotional investment in it.
But I appreciate how traumatic it has been for you and many others...but be aware that strong emotional responses are usually used against you by expert manipulators...
Remember...those awful graphic images of planes hitting buildings...led to huge emotional response in the population...and emotional responses override critical and logical thinking...because if those images were never on TV...the emotional response of America would have been one 10th of what it was... when people let emotion dictate...they don't stop their leaders from tearing up the constitution...they don't question his judgement on starting multiple wars over WMD's..because they are angry and upset and want to lash out at anyone their leader says is the enemy (its all old hypnotic techniques)...So Id advise you to understand, emotions are the gateway to your own manipulation. be aware of this...because its led to many terrible consequences already.

Any how didn't I hear conspiracy theorying...is to be outlawed?? So everyone can shut up about 9/11 once and for all... probably a good thing, as its really not getting anyone any further...governments lie...no 5hi7...its their job to lie...as long as ordinary people can manage to scrape by...afford a few beers and the gas to go to work...most everything else is unimportant...I think everyone secretly know that. The governments know it for sure. Like I said its only when a societies survival on a daily basis is severely impacted, that's when the SHTF...nothing else really matters...and to ensure that scenario didn't happen America needed to get cheap gas.
Would most Americans rather have cheap gas, as a consequence of oil wars....where uncountable innocent lives have been lost as well as thousands American and British soldiers??? Or would Americans rather have a case where most people could not afford to drive their cars??? but have no wars. if your still driving a car...or SUV...you already answered that question.

edit on 25-10-2012 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

and I lost friends that were on one of those flight's

you are friends with phony photoshopped creations? l

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

and I lost friends that were on one of those flight's

you are friends with phony photoshopped creations? l

Why don't you cut it out, he asked nicely...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join