It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Schizophrenia is induced by society and technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is a comparison study and analysis of people who suffer from hearing voices.

Theory: voices are not mental illness, rather those frequencies are being produced by some technology and somehow there is either biological technology or nanochips which transduce the frequencies into sound for the subject.

Note* :A transducer is a device that converts one form of energy to another. Energy types include (but are not limited to) electrical, mechanical, electromagnetic (including light), chemical, acoustic or thermal energy. While the term transducer commonly implies the use of a sensor/detector, any device which converts energy can be considered a transducer. Transducers are widely used in measuring instruments.

Firstly Ill start off by showing you some information from schizophrenia forums. Providing data which shows that voice hearers are experiencing what could only be called a format or pre-programmed treatment by this technology.

Go peruse some posts at these websites to see what people say about hearing voices:
Ehealth forums

MDJunction

From my personal inquiry's and own personal experiences. The voices start with either 1-3 voices and usually it's 2 males and a female voice. They always report hearing them being mean, insulting and directive.

Some people report physical injuries along with the torchure, and some report being physicaly attacked but having no traceable injuries.

And a common "symptom" that many people don't talk about openly is that the voices sound more resonating when your running the shower or in a car on the highway. So as a clue to me, there is something to do with the frequncies of those which cause the voices to reflect or sound is if they come from those noises.

Another thing is hearing voices over the radio or television. If schizophrenia is a disease solely of the mind, you would think this would be impossible. But if you take into account these both emit magnetic fields, thats where our clue exists. Electro-magnetic fields! Here, watch this!

Hauntings related to schizophrenia

In haunting sessions people use digital recorders, ghost boxes, tri-meters(electromagetic field meter) and full spectrum cameras to capture proof of something paranormal. But are these words we use incorrect? What if it's not paranormal or schizophrenia. What if it's DECEPTION TECHNOLOGY? And some unperceivable beings have built this device to trick us or even to torchure and control us?

Targeted Individuals

In conclusion for us to hear anything sound needs a transducer. And an organized signal needs to be sent. Based on the above information I've provided. I cannot believe schizophrenia is a mental disorder.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Whats with ATS posters trying to tell us whats going in OUR heads. You could never understand whats its like to be fighting this living hell every damn day of your life. Imagine being a clerk in a very busy location talking to people, handling cash all while blocking out voices, screaming cursing and telling you things all day. It gets better as the day rolls on your paranoid side kicks in and every single person is out to get you, everyone hates you everyone is starring you down but you must remain happy and extract truth from your own sick mind.

edit on 25-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I am going to disagree with you on this. Here is the history of schizophrenia:

www.schizophrenia.com...

The word "schizophrenia" is less than 100 years old. However the disease was first identified as a discrete mental illness by Dr. Emile Kraepelin in the 1887 and the illness itself is generally believed to have accompanied mankind through its history.

It seems it's been around a lot longer than technology, so how would you explain that it's induced by such? I could very well agree on society being partially responsible.

Written documents that identify Schizophrenia can be traced to the old Pharaonic Egypt, as far back as the second millennium before Christ. Depression, dementia, as well as thought disturbances that are typical in schizophrenia are described in detail in the Book of Hearts. The Heart and the mind seem to have been synonymous in ancient Egypt. The physical illnesses were regarded as symptoms of the heart and the uterus and originating from the blood vessels or from purulence, fecal matter, a poison or demons.

Do I see a conspiracy here? No. Why can't it just be a brain disorder?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

I am going to disagree with you on this. Here is the history of schizophrenia:

It seems it's been around a lot longer than technology, so how would you explain that it's induced by such? I could very well agree on society being partially responsible.

Do I see a conspiracy here? No. Why can't it just be a brain disorder?

I know it's been around alot longer than technology..our human technology. I believe that it is a combination though of possibly interdimensional beings using this technology on our world. Along with possible human modern or perhaps future technology, who knows maybe someone figured out how to transmit signals through time? All I know for sure is to hear organized, mind reading action predicting voices, there needs to be some method of trasmission and a transducer. So for those who experience voices OUTSIDE their heads..tell me, does the brain act as both a transmitter and transducer? And how does it put the sound in place and time? See it all points to technology.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Thank you and before that they were

"Possessed"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Proof
Noun

1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
2.anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
3.the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
4.the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
5.Law . (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Or simply some people are just mentally sick.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Im not saying that some people are truly not smart enough to help themselves. But i have proven to myself that my voices are part of some bio-logical linked technology which exists somewhere, and i've ruined it, at least my connection. And ever since my voices are quiet and only really heard outside about once a day now for a short time. If you want relief, you may want to try what ive done. Maybe then if your successful you'll see, or rather hear that voices are some neural responses generated by something that can broadcast worldwide to many people at once using different instances of programs.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You are basing your entire theory on the fact that the "voices" you hear are physically produced voices, whereas the "voices" are being created, internally, by your brain, completely bypassing the auditory senses of your ears.

So unfortunately, you would have to be able to actually, physically, identify the frequency, or the "Source" of the sounds...which, you can't, because they are not real. Your brain is making you think you "hear" when in actuality, there is no physical component to the voices you are sensing.

When I first read your title, I thought this would be a post on how modern technology, i.e. wi-fi, microwave, etc...was causing the brain disorder that creates the voices...i.e. from an external source of radiation. Too bad you didn't go with that theory instead...it would be more easily proven.
edit on 25-10-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Perhaps there's a combination of physical and induced symptoms.

Schizophrenia is obviously a real illness, and it has been around longer than our technology. But what if our modern gadgets might actually increase cases of schizophrenia?

It's happened with other mental and physical ailments. For example, there's a link between attention span disorders and watching too much television/video games.

Maybe truther is on to something. Don't be so quick to dismiss.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
You are basing your entire theory on the fact that the "voices" you hear are physically produced voices, whereas the "voices" are being created, internally, by your brain, completely bypassing the auditory senses of your ears.

So unfortunately, you would have to be able to actually, physically, identify the frequency, or the "Source" of the sounds...which, you can't, because they are not real. Your brain is making you think you "hear" when in actuality, there is no physical component to the voices you are sensing.

Oh really, then why did they start off 3 years ago sounding like they were coming from the outside going into my brain, and now they are outside only and almost completely gone? Sorry but the medical industry has the theory wrong, or are deliberately hiding something on behalf of some entity that does know whats really behind voices. They also rely on people with your mindset to keep the waters muddy for people like me, so my theories never get traction in the mainstream. I can safely say though one day i will prove my theory true somehow, and my guess is it won't change a thing because their all nicely trained monkeys.

p.s. Didn't you watch the first video of the woman and the tri-meter, is that not proof that these frequencies utilize the electromagnetic spectrum somehow?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

the DSM also known as The Big Book of Mental Illness is a tool of political and social control. it's definitions always change to suit the political tides.

evidence?

Is Schizophrenia Really a Black Disease? bigthink.com...

Who decides what "insane" means? This was the major question of Ken Kesey's countercultural classic "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," which illustrated how mental illness could be deployed by the establishment to crush the individual. But a recent book by University of Michigan psychiatry professor Jonathan Metzl suggests that Kesey's novel might not have been far from non-fiction. In "The Protest Psychosis: How Schizophrenia Became a Black Disease," Metzl documents the shifting interpretations of schizophrenia through the 20th century, tracing its evolution from a "white middle-class woman's disease" to an "African-American man's disease." Specifically, with the political upheaval of the civil rights movement, popular culture began to associate angry black men with schizophrenia, which in turn influenced the way doctors interpreted and diagnosed the illness.
"In particularly the early 1920s, 1930s, 1940s when the idea of schizophrenia itself was first coming to the United States from Europe there was a general assumption that persons who suffered from schizophrenia were either shy or calm or they were geniuses," Metzl says. "It was often represented as an illness that afflicted white novelists or poets and as I say, these were very often in popular and psychiatric representation assumed to be white people." But during the massive societal upheavals in the middle of century, ideas of sanity and insanity took on new meaning. "All of a sudden in the 1960s, American culture, newspapers, magazines, movies start to represent angry African-American men as in part being inflicted with a new form of this particular illness," and this change in popular perception of the disease directly influenced the clinical definition of it, Metzl argues. "All of a sudden in 1968, the second version of the Diagnostic Manual comes out and there is new language that says 'aggression, hostility, projection.'" The image of a schizophrenic person was all of a sudden more violent and unstable than the schizophrenic of 20 years before.

The practical consequences of this popular-cum-clinical shift in perception was that in the 1960s far more African-American men were institutionalized in psychiatric wards with schizophrenia. "Some had committed crimes, some had participated in civil rights protests, some had been participants in urban riots at the time. They all passed through various forms of the penal system and ended up diagnosed with schizophrenia and locked in the psychiatric wards," says Metzl. But were these men really schizophrenic? Or were they victims of shifting clinical definitions of disease, one that was prone to metaphoric interpretation?

How Schizophrenia Became a "Black Disease" bigthink.com...

questioning the state was grounds for "treatment" in the former USSR and other nasty political systems
ODD and ADD are made up conditions by a facist collusion between the state and corporate scientism

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar. I been to the farthest reaches of insanity and back. I know what it's like to have no sense of reality.

I've had auditory visual as well as other sensory hallucinations. I've heard voices and I've seen things that didn't exsist. It's been 16 years since I was diagnosed and I no longer have hallucinations or delusions. At the time I was convinced it was all real. I now know it was all nothing more then figments of my imaginations caused by my mind not working properly.

Every day I'm thankful for modern day medicine giving me a chance at a normal life. If I had to go through life in a psychosis like the ones that I've experienced I wouldn't be here right now. I would have probobly jumped off a bridge.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No codification for this guy. Sorry, but that's for those without the financial, and community resources to slip through the system, IMHO.

I do, however, have the occasional bizarre experience when dozing off to sleep. Sometimes directly after having the experience, it feels as if I was just acting as a receiver of multiple microwave broadcasts from the cell towers. 5-6 or so conversations stacked on top of each other, sort of thingie.

I honestly have no clue what it truly is, however, classic schizophrenia has been with our species for thousands of years.

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Pharmaceuticals have LESS of a chance of curing (0%) than placebo (no treatment). The quakers had about 2/3 cure rate with decency, and a roof over their head.

It would seem that schizophrenia is a latent disease that is a manifestation of a lack of humanity within the prevailing culture and social/political institutions which manifest, perhaps at the epigenetic level, as an outdated survival instinct.
edit on 28-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think if we can find schizophrenics willing we could put them in the new Artificial telepathy machine (FMRI) to get what they are hearing, and then use some sort of EEG or something to determine how they are hearing the voices, whether or not they are frequencies or something else. I do not for one believe voices themselves are from a mental illness. They are induced. If they were unchangeable mental illness, why did my "psychic" practices on them make them inaudible over time, and now when i do hear them they sound distant, and not in my mind. leading me to believe a frequency or wavelength is being employed.

new topics

top topics

join