It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 things about you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I anticipate that before even taking the test at least a few of you will dismiss it as pseudo nonsense or as an attempt to maliciously garner information from the masses.. just give it a go and take the quiz. I was sceptical at first but then when I saw the format of the quiz (Pictures
) I got a lot more interested. I seriously thought about the questions and answered each one as honestly as possible and the results pretty much summed me up to a tee.

Give it a go

I'm not going to post my results and recommend you do the same but obviously that's up to you
The test didn't teach me much if anything at all that I didn't already know about myself. That being said it was still very interesting to hear an outside basic psychological analysis of myself for free!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Loved this Tech, nice one
And results pretty bang-on!

My god though it was really hard to only choose one picture most of the time

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

My results...I am a harmonizer...58% realist,67% introvert,
and I see the glass as being half-full.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Survey says I'm a Striver: 58% Realist, 75% Extravert, Glass half full and 1/10 Energy to spare. I could have told you I'm tired without the test, but it was fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sensitive and an introvert.

Dead-on, and I even fudged some answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I couldn't get past the first question. "Which animal would you be?" Do they mean, if I had not taken human form, which animal would I most likely have been? Or do they mean, which animal would you choose to be if you could be transformed into an animal?

Come to think about, perhaps my problem with the first question tells you all you need to know about me.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yeah I know what you mean, some questions were kind of tricky but try again, you'll probably be amazed how accurate it is

top topics

join