It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG No app for ATS this has to change!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok maybe I might be the first to say it. But not likely!!! Why the hell has the ATS not have a app for its site yet??? Let's just be real I use facebook and the sites that have apps!! Because it so much easer period. I know without a dout that the ATS can get more people to sign up for ATS. Just by an app. I know that the ATS would also generate money for the ATS just by an app. I know for share my without a dout my iPhone would look alot more better with a pimp out app saying ATS. Plus I know that people will post alot more with a app!!!

So dang it app app app!!!app. This is becoming a smart phone world. The ATS is missing out period! Seriously look at my last sign inn date and know its because of no app. My most important sites I go to (which the ATS is a fav, I spent hours blogging here hours!!) I wouldnt go to because its not just a click away!!

Please someone tell them app would be GREAT!!
edit on 25-10-2012 by slymattb because: Edit

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
its in the works
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Honestly the only time I'm on ATS is when I'm bored at work...

Therefore, I could careless - but for the people who would use an APP and want one, make it faster!

edit on 25-10-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: Face!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I tried that link yesterday.It was horrible on android,text on top of other text & really bad scrolling.
Lots of work still needed.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

More people doesn't mean smarter... Perhaps the initial fear of having an app was detour the wrong crowd from joining ATS.

You know the type, the kind of people who use OMG and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I use ats on my iPhone all the time. It shows up nicely on the 2 x 3 inch screen, although the full size computer is definitely more convenient for posting...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Ever heard two is smarter than one. Your trying to talk bad and start a fight. Just to point out you can stick your deployma in the garbage. Talking bad about someone itself bad. Well call you a bully!

I dout the ATS Manament has no app because of detouring the wrong people. Smart guy the ATS needs new sign up and new opinions. Cause opinions can be wrong, just like bullies!!!!
edit on 25-10-2012 by slymattb because: Edit

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

on safari?
but you cant watch videos
and i'm constantly seeing people unable to post links as well

when i'm jailbreaking for clients and have to wait a few hrs i do some ATS lurking
but i prefer Skyfire Web Browser it lets you watch YT and flash

an app could be a browser like the abovementioned which allows full usage of the site

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think an app where a tinfoil hat is placed on all your photos would be neat.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

while you're waiting ATS does have an app
for ipad

TheATSComic
itunes.apple.com...

Join Mr.Mask in his Adventures in Conspiracy. This unique application will allow you to view the most recent releases of the exclusive Above Top Secret comic series from the palm of your hand.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yup, safari. I can watch most you tube videos, but yeah, I don't think I can post links. I've been able to cut and paste ats content, but it doesn't seem to work the same for other sites.

It's nice that the screen doesn't get the ads that I see when I'm on the laptop.
That lack of ads isn't anything I've done, just the way the phone works.

And typing/texting
autocorrect has to be watched carefully, some things the phone wants to say

I really have to proofread everything

I'm still learning about this little phone, I do wish it was larger at times.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm runing around using a iPhone 4s all the time. I seriously just have not use the ATS on the web. Mostly because I'm always using wifi. When I use the web for ATS it usually takes to long to load the site and all it blogs. Im going using the site cause the ATS great.

The ATS comic looks to be just for a comic book for ATS! It's not a full blown app. Even at that I just don't have a laptop to go on the web period. The reason for bring up the whole app thing is so that ATS steps up its game to make the ATS more better and assessable. Plus I believe the more who use use ATS and more signs up will strength the community no matter where your walk of life is. Your voice is power. What you say and do effects others. Your voice can saves lives!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Don't fret, it was not an attack on you, trust me when I say that. It was merely an attack on a certain culture, that I personally think doesn't belong here. The same crowd who ruined internet gaming is now attacking mediums of information. Shame really...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I still think a different kind of app would be nice.. an ATS browser just for use with ATS and or ATS related research. It would free up your regular browser and be neat to see on a desktop. I'm the kinda guy that keeps about 300 tabs open. I can really use another browser for ATS.

top topics

join