It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FukuGate: We've been conned

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Greetings:

Our dear friend, Christina (RadChick) is really ill.

Unfortunately, I suspect this is a targeted individual whose only desire in life is to spread the truth, no matter the personal danger.

Fukushima 5: Personal Message from RadChick - YouTube

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Fukushima news; GOV. Jerry Brown SAN ONOFRE NUKE RAT, EMAILS YALE LAW SKULL AND BONES NUKE CLUB - YouTube

Published on Mar 26, 2016
SAN ONOFRE THE YALE NUCLEAR CONNECTION ON BALCO;; POST IGNORANCE
801-452-1908
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
www.ocregister.com...
Kline was a Yale Law School classmate of Brown's in the 1960s, and the two were roommates when both were law clerks. Kline was Brown's legal affairs secretary in the 1970s, and Brown later named him to the appellate court.

youtu.be...
The San Onofre settlement was worked out in private by company officials and PUC members, including former president Michael Peevey and most famously during a meeting in a hotel in Poland.

Associated Press
MINAMISOMA, Japan (AP) — The ashes of half a dozen unidentified laborers ended up at a Buddhist temple in this town just north of the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant. Some of the dead men had no papers, others left no emergency contacts. Their names could not be confirmed and no family members had been tracked down to claim their remains.
They were simply labeled "decontamination troops"

— unknown soldiers in Japan's massive clean-up campaign to make Fukushima livable again five years after radiation poisoned the fertile countryside.

The men were among the 26,000 workers — many in their 50s and 60s from the margins of society with no special skills or close family ties

— tasked with removing the contaminated topsoil and stuffing it into tens of thousands of black bags lining the fields and roads. They wipe off roofs, clean out gutters and chop down trees in a seemingly endless routine"

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As usual, our friend Kevin holds nothing back.
If only 'politicians' would be this truthful and speak from the heart.
Thank you, Kevin. Semper Fi, Brother.
Fukushima news; POST IGNORANCE the GREATEST PhD in HUMAN HISTORY.
Operation Hot Potato, Road SHOW - YouTube

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
to fresh air girl

the southern hemisphere is not immune. migration of transuranics are continuing southward across the equator. French pacific atmospheric rad detectors have been switched off. information is out there to find.
the switching off/data gaps/zero value/below zero value graphs from eurdep et al should make one go 'hmm'.
f.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Fukushima news; the GREAT PACIFIC GENOCIDE, Criminal Scientist say OCEANS COULD BEGIN TO DIE BY 2030
kevin blanch
Published on Apr 30, 2016

801-452-1908 the GREATEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY; happenING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
HELLO NOT COULD HAPPEN;;HAPPENING THE Emperor has NO ForKING CLOTHES;; Kamala Harris The Newest of the Celebrity OBAMA Political KILL the PACIFIC OCEAN for FAME, GETS HER HOLLYWOOD STAR; Attorney General U.S. Senate NUCLEAR CRIME Syndicate WANNABE ROYAL FAMILY MEMBER Kamala Harris

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Published on May 2, 2016
Mutations happen in nature but that is not what we are talking about .
Find Dana Durnford TheNuclearProctologist live on
livestream.com...

Chat room & info by and for the Fukushima Hounds:
fukushimahounds.freeforums.net...

Fukushima Reactors #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
www.youtube.com...

"Plutopia: Nuclear Families, American Plutonium Disasters" Kate Brown
www.c-span.org...

Battle for humanity nearly lost: global food supply deliberately engineered to end life, not nourish it
www.naturalnews.com...

Radchick: climateviewer.com...

Fukushima triggers jump in airline pilot/passenger heart attacks, cancers, rad symptoms
www.youtube.com...

Leuren Moret: Fukushima radiation made Hawaii Pacific islands unsafe for humans
www.youtube.com...
-------
Philippines Carnage Direct Result of Fukushima Radiation
www.youtube.com...

Rad Chick - Coverup Of Radiation Exposure Of US Servicemen Near Fukushima Operation Tomodachi
www.youtube.com...

Download 2000 plus pictures: photo.tepco.co.jp...

Leuren Moret Fukushima Much worse than we have been told
www.youtube.com...

Uranyl peroxide enhanced nuclear fuel corrosion in seawater
www.youtube.com...

Canada Busted Covering Up Fukushima Radiation
www.washingtonsblog.com...

Model simulations dispersal of 137Cs released into the Pacific Ocean
www.washingtonsblog.com...

The death-streams recorded by Canadian Govt depositing death plumes 9 days later around entire coast BC Canada and it has continued for over 1100 days
web.sca.uqam.ca...

FOIAs Related to Japan's Emergency
www.nrc.gov...

DCA University of Alberta Doctors Discover A Cure For Cancer
www.collective-evolution.com...

Nuked Pacific with Lauren Moret & Rad Chick
www.youtube.com...

Excellent ! Chernobyl 3828:
www.youtube.com...

enenews is a great site: enenews.com...

VERY COOL PEOPLE
MsMilkytheclown1 current site: www.youtube.com...

Rad Chick: www.youtube.com...

NibiruMagick2012: www.youtube.com...

MsMilkytheclown1 older site: www.youtube.com...

MissingSky101: www.youtube.com...

Missingsky102: www.youtube.com...

Lauren Moret: www.leurenmoret.info...

Pinksapphiret2: www.youtube.com...

Andrew Ebisu: www.youtube.com...

Alexander Backman concienciaradio: www.youtube.com...

Staceylane74: www.youtube.com...

Stacey Anderson: www.youtube.com...

h.thomas ackermann: www.youtube.com...

kevin d blanch: www.youtube.com...

Save Kids Japan: savekidsjapan.blogspot.ca...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

With great respect,

tfw
Peace Love Light

Liberty & Equality or Revolution
Hec'el oinipikte (that we shall live)
edit on 4/5/2016 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We were warned...

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT - Lessons from Chernobyl - YouTube

Uploaded on March 18, 2011
Dr. Dave DeSante is the founder of the Institute for Bird Population in Point Reyes, California.

After the radioactive cloud from Chernobyl passed over the U.S. West Coast in the spring of 1986 his research uncovered a severe die-off of young birds.

Later, researchers Gould and Goldman duplicated his results with human mortality data from both the U..S. and Germany.

The young, the old, and those with weak immune systems were the main casualties - an estimated over forty thousand in all.

In mid-March of 2011, as the nuclear disaster in Japan deepens by the day, scientific predictions of fallout again crossing the Pacific are being made.

In this in-depth interview EON producers Mary Beth Brangan and Jim Heddle ask Dr. DeSante to explain his findings and their implications for today.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As usual, Rense, Yoichi and Dana offer the truth to those who have keen ears.

New Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe Interview w/ Rense, Yoichi Shimatsu & Durnford (5/16/16)

MsMilkytheclown1
Published on May 19, 2016
Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe NEW interview with Jeff Rense, Yoichi Shimatsu and Dana Durnford

Images shown are from AutoRadioGraphy from Fukushima

The glittering spots in the photos are caused by fine particles of radioactive substances such as cesium that cling to objects and emit radiation. When film is placed on the objects, the parts that come into contact with the radiation are gradually exposed, causing the spots. Although radiation is something we cannot see, has no sound, or smell, or taste and cannot be perceived by our senses, this process makes it visible.

A nursery school child’s shoe. Collection site: Ohbori, Namie Town
Collection date: 24 February 2013

It has been three years since the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident, and some people are acting as if everything is back to normal. But the threat of radiation has caused serious injury to the hearts and bodies of many people. Radiation – it cannot be seen, has no smell, or taste, or sound, is not painful or uncomfortable, and cannot be perceived by our senses. I have been trying to find a way to make radiation visible so that the images will remain etched in their memories. My first attempts were made with the help of Toshi Mori, a professor emeritus in the Tokyo University Faculty of Agriculture, using IC plates. Since then, I have been making these photos using a method of exposing film (TRY-X), or autoradiography.

Rubber gloves. Dairy farmer Masatsugu Shiga used them when taking care of his dairy cows. Collection site: Warabidaira, Iitate Village Collection date: 03 October 2013

These images solemnly tell us the story of the radioactive contamination of Japan. They force us to recognize that the menace of radiation does not fade, but lasts for long periods of time. The images are of objects and plants collected in the evacuation zone in Fukushima Prefecture. The radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident robbed many people of their home towns. Will they ever be able to live in those places again? In Spring and Ashura, the poet Kenji Miyazawa wrote his thoughts of the future, saying “Perhaps two thousand years from now….” I hope these images will provide a hint for how to live in the present and how to create the future.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

amazing images thanks for the effort. I would love a camera with instant capability to image like that

f

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ministry of the environment to decide to reuse contaminated soil for road and coastal levee nationwide | Fukushima Diary

On 6/7/2016, the experts study group of MOE (Ministry of the Environment) admitted to reuse the contaminated soil to public works.

The contaminated soil is from decontamination. Cesium density is supposed to be 5,000 ~ 8,000 Bq/Kg to be recycled. It will be reused for road and coastal levee all around Japan.
The government of Japan decontaminated the ground and spreads it to the entire country.
The ministry is planned to make an official announcement soon.
This March, MOE was stating they would reduce the radiation level with the technology that they didn’t have yet.

It is not clear if they developed the technology already.

Thank you for that critical assessment. We feel so much better for it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From the heart...

Fukushima news; THE romantic Tragedy WITH THE SEA ;;; as I have Walked and slept with SHE THE SEA

Published on Jun 27, 2016

I Cherish her FOREVER;;; As on March 12 2011 i screamed don’t believe them this is multiple meltdowns that will kill the PACIFIC OCEAN;;; and give millions and billions cancer Leukemia 7 MThs later I got AML os de-novo Leukemia a death sentence, give 2 MThs to live, I went in to an acute bone marrow transplant center on 3 elevens 11/11/11 , I went form the bone marrow transplant center to the Sea back and forth for nearly 5 years now,,,

WALKING documenting the death of the MIGHTY blue lade the Pacific ocean,, I have now walked the entire California coast line, from Mexico TO ABOVE San Francisco;;;; just HER SHE and I we had one last encounter one last interlude love affair SHE and I ;;;; the GREATEST EVENT IN HUMAN HISTORY the KILLING OF the SEA by the APTHY the malice the creeps CALLED HUMANITY;;; not me FOR NOW I AM THE SEA,,, I am she she is me for ALL TIME AND ETERNITY;;; kevin d. blanch June 27 2016 
P.S. I LOVE YOU

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Fukushima: The Extinction-Level Event that no one is Talking About - YouTube

Doug Michael
Published on Jan 17, 2016
Doug discusses the ongoing crisis of the destroyed nuclear facility in Fukushima, Japan.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Love Light

Liberty & Equality or Revolution
Hec'el oinipikte (that we shall live)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Fukushima Update Deaths Increase 300% Tepco Admits "It's about as bad as it gets" - YouTube

Published on Jun 23, 2016

AP: Officials “admit deadly Fukushima meltdown coverup” — TEPCO President: We lied about meltdowns, “It was a cover-up… This is a grave issue” — “It’s an unprecedented nuclear disaster… about as bad as it gets” — Revealed “unpardonable breach of trust”

Fukushima nuclear meltdown was covered up, plant operator admits — The company responsible for the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant has admitted lying about the meltdown of its reactors five years ago, in a deliberate cover-up…

NHK, Jun 21, 2016: TEPCO admits meltdown cover-up — The president of Tokyo Electric Power Company has admitted the company concealed the reactor meltdowns at its Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant… TEPCO President Naomi Hirose said at a news conference on Tuesday that the company’s concealment of the meltdowns at the order of its then-president is a grave issue.

AP, Jun 21, 2016: The utility that ran the Fukushima nuclear plant acknowledged Tuesday its delayed disclosure of the meltdowns at three reactors was tantamount to a cover-up and apologized… “I would say it was a cover-up,” Hirose told a news conference. “It’s extremely regrettable.”… TEPCO has been accused of a series of cover-ups in the disaster…

CBS (AP), Jun 21, 2016: Fukushima meltdown apology: “It was a cover-up“

CBC (AP), Jun 21, 2016: Japanese power company TEPCO admits it lied about meltdown after Fukushima

Hong Kong Standard (AP), Jun 21, 2016: Japanese operator admits deadly Fukushima nuke meltdown coverup

Shanghai Daily (AP), Jun 22, 2016: It was a cover-up, says Fukushima chief

Asahi Shimbun, Jun 18, 2016: A panel investigating Tokyo Electric Power Co.’s response to the triple meltdown during the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster revealed an unpardonable breach of trust by the operator of the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant.

But there is still a lot more work to be done by the panel to uncover the full scope of the utility’s apparent meltdown cover-up. Immediately after the catastrophic accident at the Fukushima nuclear plant, then TEPCO President Masataka Shimizu instructed employees not to use the term “meltdown,” leading to a delay in the official announcement, according to a report compiled by the investigation panel commissioned by the company.

A reactor meltdown, or the melting of nuclear fuel in the core of a reactor, is about as bad as it gets. The panel’s report suggests that in the middle of this unprecedented nuclear disaster the top official of the plant operator was trying to conceal the severity of what was unfolding from the public…enenews.com...

Jeff Rense with Yoichi Shimatsu & Dana Durnford. 
Fukushima Radiation Update 06/20/2016 
Source rense.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alfa1

a. Too lazy, surfing the net is easier

It can't be laziness. It looks like it took him 10 years working around the clock just to make that post.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Jimstone did extensive photo analysis on this event.

Next time you watch the tidal wave videos from fukushima look for what does not fit the claims - hit look at the buildings.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Yes, Jim was early-on to the lack of damage to apartment buildings (from the supposed 9.0 earthquake) that was evident in many of the videos from that tragic (on-going) event.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's so hard to find the truth these days, but it's certain that the 'unwashed masses' are conned, and have been conned for decades, if not for centuries, if not for millennia.

Most of 'big, official stories' are either twisted, warped, disinformation or complete fabrications, or some combination thereof.

When it comes to this whole Japan thing with Fukushima, radioactivity, nuclear power and all that, I have a few thoughts:

1) The earthquake certainly was much milder than reported (people don't seem to understand the exponential scale of even the Richter system, or the more modern variant). Had those numbers (can't remember the exact numbers anymore, but it was something ridiculous) really been factual, a big part of Japan would've been so devastated, no city could've withstood it without crumbling in a wide radius. They talked about Earthquake, but footage never showed anything big caused by Earthquake, damage was mostly flood damage and then the focus shifted to the whole 'radioactivity' story.

2) Galen Winsor. Radioactivity might not be all people think it is. Perhaps at least some forms of it are not dangerous, but in fact, beneficial! This would explain why Nagasaki and Hiroshima are flourishing cities (although they were supposed to be 'quiet for 10000 years'), why Chernobyl's wildLIFE (and I emphasize LIFE) is also flourishing, and why people are actually taking 'radioactive baths' to invigorate themselves and live a healthier life.

3) There are so many holes and ridiculous bits that do not make sense about the whole 'nuclear bomb' story, and the photos of firebombed cities look identical to supposedly 'nuked' cities (with buildings and trees that are still standing, although according to the story, that's not supposed to be possible), that it certainly makes any rational being wonder. Maybe they -at-least- embellished the story, after all, propaganda is an essential tool in warfare and it was the time of war. Why would they spew so much propaganda and suddenly become 100% honest and reliable in reporting of their own superweapons?

When you consider Japan, Fukushima, the reporting of the Earthquakes back then in the light of these three points, you can stop to ponder about things for awhile and stop the hype in your mind going to one direction only. You can take a step back and look at the big picture, see 'who benefits' and all such things, and why people aren't dying like flies in completely mutated Japan populace almost a decade after the 'incident'.. in fact, the factual reality looks so much like 'business as usual', it's almost as if nothing happened.

I am not saying I have any answer, I just have many questions, that do not seem to have satisfactory answers that would be congruent with the 'official story'.

Is the official story the truth, or is it a fabrication?

edit on 2-10-2020 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join