It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
So much for the psychological analysis that needs to be passed to become a cop.

I wonder what other kind of psycho's have slipped through the cracks.

You have a thing to two to learn about what type of person pursues the power to legally shoot people and be called a "hero" for doing so. See, there's this common thread among them - this willingness to kill without fear of punishment - that's a form of sanctioned narcissism.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs So much for the psychological analysis that needs to be passed to become a cop. I wonder what other kind of psycho's have slipped through the cracks.

Any semi intelligent person can beat those stupid psych evaluations. Its the polygraphs and the backgrounds that will nail a person if theyrve been shady in the past.
Ive taken them before for jobs and such and the way to answer the questions is so glaringly obvious, I cant see how anyone could do poorly on them.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You are quite right there Juggernog. In fact some of the more intelligent psychopaths out there cannot be identified as even BEING psychopaths, let alone be caught out by an entry level exam of the nature a policeman is put through. They know what they are, and therefore take great care to construct for themselves methodologies which allow them to go un-noticed.

Also, many psychopaths cannot be analysed in the traditonal sense for the same reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Guys like this cop don't need to be locked away in some mental institution, just take them out back and put them down... Simple...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Guys like this cop don't need to be locked away in some mental institution, just take them out back and put them down... Simple...

I too believe in "assisted suicide." Ahem....
Somebody like this is far to expensive to keep alive in the American sewer system known as prison.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

No we are not ok. And yes there is something in the air... and the water... and the Frankenfood which is turning us into mindless monsters before it kills us.

All part of the plan to get rid of most of us. Apparently it's taking too long so the public servants have been enlisted to serve up some of the public for dinner???
*unsavory sarcasm due to trauma from learning about this*

Yeah, I'm pretty creeped out by this story. You have to wonder if there are a lot of unsolved mysterious disappearances in a radius around his kitchen. Sure he was only in the planning stage of this, which implies it hadn't happened yet... but why were the FBI spying on him? Did they already have reason to suspect something?
edit on 10/26/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Almost sounds like John Wayne Gacey and Jeffrey Dahmer rolled into one, instead of the poor boys this time it's the poor women. Geez, how many weirdos and perverts are out there?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
The difference:

A cop has the ability to pursue this endevour easier than your average citizen. They have power, handcuffs, the whole police force behind them, etc. etc.

No comparison. THAT is why this is a story.

My thoughts exactlly. They have the means to do it and the constitutional powers to cover it up if needed, its just luck that some one turned them in.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What is the dealio with all the cannibalism lately? Is cannibalism on the rise or we are just now able to hear about every sick freak.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
So much for the psychological analysis that needs to be passed to become a cop.

I wonder what other kind of psycho's have slipped through the cracks.

I thought the exact same thing as I read the OP and sure enough it's the first reply. At least they caught him before he could follow through with his plan. IMHO all of those with badges need be heavily re-evaluated for the safety of the public.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Why? What does your neighbour believe in/do/prophesise?

None of us know until they act.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Cops, doctors, priests, judges, politicians, sportsmen............none of them are perfect!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Police promising to protect and serve is no different to politicians promising to cut taxes etc, they all lie and s**t on the rest of us one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

LOTS!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Well, dunno...am sure I could manage 5 at least, plenty of room in the freezer too!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

They monitor ALL we do.....hang on...someones at the door!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

MAYBE...but then again MAYBE food prices have risen that high that you can't afford to BUY fresh meat and decide to go looking for it for FREE instead??

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Mmmmm Canadians are the tastiest!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

How many cops are in the US? Here in the UK, following David Camoron's cuts, we have 3 and AT LEAST 2 of them are dodgy!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

how can you live in a place where there's a good chance your next door neighbour is a serial killer and/or cannibal.

people who actually debate getting rid of the 2nd amendment should have their head examined.

And only a moron reads an article about one cop in NYC wanting to eat people then assume the entire country is that way.

And im from Canada.

Well said, it's not just The United States, the whole world is going to HELL! There are stories of cannibal killers in Russia and many more countries. The difference is American news is being watched by the whole world and people like randomname fails to look around!
All you have to do is go to crimelibrary.com and read about crimes from all over the world, it's just more newsworthy if it happens in the USA.
There are stories that never make mainstream like during WW2 a Jewish man that was taking money from Jews to sneak them to safety, after he stole their money he killed them and stuck their bodies in 55 gal drums. Only after he disappeared the crime was discovered. there are lots of these stories from everywhere!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join