It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manipulated State Of Fear Creating Our Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Throughout mankind's history, fear has been used to control us and there is a very good reason. The following video is an excellent insight into how fear has been used as a tool against the masses-

Fear is a long and slow wavelength. When we are living with this negative emotion, we are shut off from the cosmos. When we experience love, the wavelengths are much shorter, helping us reach a higher state of consciousness.

This is why fear has been imposed on the human race, 'the elite' have used the knowledge that they can control us through fear and conflict- it keeps us from realising our true collective potential.

The video also looks at the power of astrology and how the elite use the energy that is all around us without us even realising, they use the hidden knowledge of the cosmos- well worth watching

edit on 25-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I didn't like that at all. Can I have that 7 and a half minutes back, please?

The first part was interesting as to fear being used for power and control, but the segway into the zodiac made absolutely no sense to me, like a portion of something was chopped out of the video.

Really, I do believe this video sucked!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So true it is.

No time as now has this more more relevant, almost a warning to us from the past, F.D Roosevelt's Inaugural address;

So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. Source

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I didn't like that at all. Can I have that 7 and a half minutes back, please?

The first part was interesting as to fear being used for power and control, but the segway into the zodiac made absolutely no sense to me, like a portion of something was chopped out of the video.

Really, I do believe this video sucked!

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

Also, I do not have the power to return your 7.5 minutes

new topics

top topics

join