It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is losing it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Take a Phenergan or whatever your doc will give you. We don't want you nauseated.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We spend more time correcting each other, but we dont ask that of the President? All the time in here its, "No thats not right check your source, or thats not what was said", Shouldn't we be saying these things to our President?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Yep!

The devil we know is preferable to the devil we don't know. And we don't know Romney's position on anything, because he changes his stances with the political wind. We don't know what he's hiding behind that mask, but I'll tell you one thing, I don't trust him, and what I do know about him sends chills up my spine.

That's where I am. I'm not "crazy about" Obama, but I do prefer him to Romney.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What a pointless thread. No wonder no MSM but the garbage pile called the mail is running it. It's not a story. I mean, Obama is absolutely right. Kids can tell. Apparently a lot of people on this thread including you Beez have lost their instincts and are in denial.

If you would have actually just posted the question and Obama's full answer instead of leaving it as vague as possible to seem like a story, you know it would be a nothing. It was just a candid moment. It's not like he said "well you can tell your kid this" he just made a statement to the writer.

It was a completely logical answer and is absolutely zero indication of someone "losing it."
edit on 27-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I am the same. I am voting Gary Johnson all the way. However, anyone that would choose Romney to Obama is out of their minds. There is not one thing that should ever make someone choose Romney over anyone.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He's not losing it because of Romney. Obama knows he's going to win. He's just tired of having cameras on him all the time and having to deal with the increased amount of criticism.

All of this fighting between Obama supporters and Romney supporters is being done in vain. There's something going on that should inform you that this match is just a play, and that we do not have any real control over those who govern us.

While you might not realize how something that seems so insignificant can actually matter in such a huge way, if you watch this video and use your own curiosity and intuition, you'll see what the real issue is - that McCain, Obama, and Romney, Congress, the Courts, Intelligence Agencies, AND BUSH, have been on the same team the whole time.

Please, check out this video and send it to your friends. This information needs to get out before the election. The video is long, and the guys go on some unrelated tangents, but it is worth sitting through to understand what's going on. They progress to the main point kind of slowly, but I think it's necessary, given the years of bias they have to fight through to get most people to see what's going on. Here it is:
radioactivision.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just want to say Yes, they have been on the "same team", they are all Americans and are on America's team. However, their individual pollitical ideas of where our country should place it's emphasis are different. Just because one side may be Democrat and the other side Republican doesn't mean that either side is "anti-America". It's our country, they are the people we elect to run our country so they ARE all on the same team. The only difference is they have different ideas of how to best take care of our country depending on different political philosophies. Both sides are dependent on and supportive of the constitution and our form of government, they only differ in strategies and concepts to best ensure the continuation of it.

I'm growing rather tired of the "us against them" attitudes, we are ALL on the same team, it's just a matter of which game plan we happen to use.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Holy chit ! You really do believe the people elect the POTUS don't you ? You really think there's a difference even if they do elect one of two ?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yes, actually, people are attacking Palin, again, and she isn't even running.

So what? If you want people to stop making fun of her...then somebody should get her up to speed to pass Junior High socials studies and history classes. The things that come out of her mouth aren't any less hilarious just because she isn't seeking office anymore.

Some of the comments were about her personally, not about something she actually stated. Rather lame attempt at deflection, if you ask me.

Who are you actually talking about? Why all these weird generalizations?

As one that spent years in Texas, I am well aware of the meaning of "BS".

No...you do not. I specifically stated I was referring to the scholarly definition of the word...NOT the colloquial. Irrespective of where you grew up the only way you could know the scholarly definition of the word is to read Harry Frankfurt's "On Bull#".

Yes, it matters, and anyone that cares about this nation should care. His administration refused to send adequate security when it was requested, and when it was known that the place was becoming more and more dangerous. His administration didn't send aid that night, even though they had LIVE coverage while the attack was still taking place. He basically threw our guys to the wolves, and then LIED about the entire thing, to the entire country. If someone doesn't think that matters, that someone should not be voting.

So...we should have just automatically sent in a bunch of Marines to die to save the life of ONE American Terrorist and three CIA operatives? I say F^ck 'em. All we know FOR CERTAIN is that Chris Stevens toppled a government while in Libya illegally and it resulted in 50,000 dead civilians. What we DON'T know and won't EVER know is if this presidential administration even had anything to do with that decision. The CIA runs ops that it doesn't tell our "Commander In Chief" about ALL THE TIME. So...let's just say that the pricks at CIA went in to destabilize the region once again without ANYBODY'S approval other than their own. We should send Billy from Kansas and Tommy from Indiana into a vicious firefight in which the unit will almost assuredly see high casualties to bail out our CIA...AGAIN.

Christ...I don't know about you...but I have a whole lot more sympathy for the Marine grunt from the farm in Nebraska than I do for a bunch of CIA douchebags. Remember...these are same people that cost you, the American Taxpayer, $1 Trillion dollars fighting a war in Iraq for absolutely no reason at all.

Trump didn't ask what albums Obama listened to, but for his academic records, his enrollment, etc. Pretending it's about music? Really? That's just.....I don't even know what to call that.

Oh...that's easy. It's called "satire".

Debt? No, the problem isn't that Republicans aren't paying their taxes. The problem is that a bunch of Democrats think they can spend other people's money

Whoa! Easy there Hoss. Remember Star Wars? Remember the trillions of dollars pissed away in Iraq and Afghanistan? Remember the stupid blimps that the Army doesn't want that Paul Ryan INSISTS "they need" anyways? Remember the 2.3 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld announced he "lost" THE DAY BEFORE THE 9-11 ATTACKS?? Yeah...Republicans piss away more money on failed weapon systems on a professional basis.

on a bunch of handouts and crap no one needs, and then act as though other people are not "paying their bills". They are NOT MY BILLS.

They are YOUR BILLS. In exchange for the social programs which your tax dollars support, you get to have the privilege of living in a country in which you do not have to worry about roving bands of starving humans killing your family in the dead of night and looting your house. The most dangerous animal on planet earth is a starving or otherwise desperate human. Always has been, always will be. Whether you like it or not...it is simply cheaper and more cost effective to simply feed hungry people, shelter the homeless, and do what is necessary to see that they AREN'T desperate than it is to deal with the crime waves if you don't do it. If you like low taxes...then vote for candidates who are soft on crime and big on food stamps...because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than building prisons and paying for a police state.

As for Israel, I guess you prefer he sends aid to terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood than aiding our allies. That is your problem, and all the more reason that no one should vote for that menace.

They are both terrorist organizations and neither one is our "ally". I would prefer not to support either of them. However...if push comes to shove...then yes...I would take the Muslim Brotherhood, the PLO, and Ahmedinejad over the Israeli's ANYDAY!!
edit on 27-10-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah, I am the same. I am voting Gary Johnson all the way. However, anyone that would choose Romney to Obama is out of their minds. There is not one thing that should ever make someone choose Romney over anyone.

Totally agree. I'm of the same opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join