It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is losing it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Would you like me out line Obama's plan it's easy to find: www.businessinsider.com...

So you were saying something like, 'what about my side.', well there it is my friend.

Now go get me Mitt Romney's by a prominent source such as Forbes or Businessinsider, I'll be waiting. An o yeah if this is the bull# you can't stand then you like all the other conservatives here, can't stand logic and clearly aren't fit for debating anyway. Your fit for schoolyard pranks and bullying just like your boy Mitt, because GOD knows facts don't matter to him, so lets act like we know it all and call anyone who says other wise retarded. Thank you ANN COUTLER.
edit on 26-10-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Would you like me out line Obama's plan it's easy to find: www.businessinsider.com...

So you were saying something like, 'what about my side.', well there it is my friend.

Now go get me Mitt Romney's by a prominent source such as Forbes or Businessinsider, I'll be waiting. An o yeah if this is the bull# you can't stand then you like all the other conservatives here, can't stand logic and clearly aren't fit for debating anyway. Your fit for schoolyard pranks and bullying just like your boy Mitt, because GOD knows facts don't matter to him, so lets act like we know it all and call anyone who says other wise retarded. Thank you ANN COUTLER.
edit on 26-10-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

You Liberals do know that there is a way to argue besides regurgitating someone else's opinion, spewing some hateful accusatory bull#, and then copping-out by referencing people on Fox News? It's really in poor taste, but that's okay, it seems like that's the best you can do so I'll leave you to it.

I don't think your post really contained anything besides petty crying and mudslinging after you posted that link, so I'll only address that.

I don't support either candidate. I guess there are some people like you who are quick to jump to accusations and assumptions. Maybe you jumped to the conclusion on my views because everyone who disagrees with you is automatically a conservative "schoolyard prankster" or "bully" or whatever childish quip you resorted to. I'm not going to bother with "Mitt's plan" because I don't support him. And yes, I've read Obama's plan. It's more of the same tripe from last election.

Obama showed his incompetence in his green energy initiative with the horrible bombing of Solyndra, only offering tax cuts when wages are increased (blatant pandering to cry-baby unions), Obamacare taxing the world to our graves with pitiful government care (if you worked in government you would see how sloppy and mismanaged these operations always are, like public housing for instance), and he isn't going to fix the deficit because he hasn't even slowed its growth over the last 4 years.

The Warren Buffet rule is a joke - 30% cuts? Imagine making a million dollars, then losing 300,000 of it? That's a huge amount of money, and destroys my incentive for even trying to achieve wealth. I guess I shouldn't want to be wealthy though, I should strive to be a middle-class whiner for the rest of my life.

Oh and also, for the sake of argument businessinsider has the same article about Romney's plan on the economy - it's pretty simple to see his stance on anything else:

Romney's economic plan

It is, just a new article. But apparently the fact that it's from "businessinsider" or "Forbes" makes it legitimate to you. Whatever, if it's what you like being fed then i'm not going to say anything.
edit on 26-10-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by MDDoxs

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bullspitter'.

Who talks to a "six-year-old" supporter like that?

So you just through that up their with out even reading the initial Rolling Stones story.
Are you working for Romney or just love looking like an idiot.

www.rollingstone.com...

I was reminded of this incident when our interview with the president ended. As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. After a thoughtful pause, she said, "Tell him: You can do it." Obama grinned. "That's the only advice I need," he said. "I do very well, by the way, in that demographic. Ages six to 12? I'm a killer." "Thought about lowering the voting age?" Bates joked. "You know, kids have good instincts," Obama offered. "They look at the other guy and say, 'Well, that's a bull#ter, I can tell.'"

Now I dont know about anyone else on here but that quote is alot different to the one our friend here put up.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Point 1. He was answering a question "posed" by a 6 year old.

Point 2. If this is the lefts only defense, then it's pretty damned weak.

Obama made himself small and bitter.

Funny. The MSM allows him this. Apparently ATS has more class than the president!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No he wasn't. First, the six year did not ask Obama a question. She was quoted by her father to have said "You can do it."

Secondly, He was answering the question of lowing the voting age to his kid's age, 6-18.

Thirdly, Romney is full of male bovine excrement.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

No he wasn't. First, the six year did not ask Obama a question. She was quoted by her father to have said "You can do it."

Secondly, He was answering the question of lowing the voting age to his kid's age, 6-18.

Thirdly, Romney is full of male bovine excrement.

Fine. I give up. You win. The liberals all win.

You are right.

I am wrong.

We need big government controling every aspect of our lives.

I bow t a greater foe.

Too bad Romney's gonna win!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Point 2. If this is the lefts only defense, then it's pretty damned weak.

Obama made himself small and bitter.

Funny. The MSM allows him this. Apparently ATS has more class than the president!

Wrong.
There was no Question posed by Eric Bates child, Look at the quote again.

reminded of this incident when our interview with the president ended. As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. After a thoughtful pause, she said, "Tell him: You can do it."

You can do it is not a question. Obama replied to Bates with

grinned. "That's the only advice I need,"

that completed the conversation regarding Bates child, the following conversation was regarding children in general in the demographic between the ages of 6 -12 and their abilities to judge characters or as Obama put it Bull#hiters.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Look, you don't like Obama, I get it. But your argument is without integrity and is disinformation at best. At least put forth a valid argument, not some lie about Obama swearing to a six year old.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
but romney is a bull#ter, where is the problem?
what he told this to a six - year supporter? who cares

as in a supporter for the last six years, or an actual six your old kid?
its all bull#, he know this because you cant bull# a bull#ter...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Yeah... poor Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin being asked all those "gotcha questions" like "WTF are you talking about?"

This is the second time I have seen someone try and defend Obama by attacking Sarah Palin (who isn't even running....) What's up with that?

The thread is about Obama calling his opponent a liar, with a very poor choice of terms directed (though the parent) to a child. Attacking Sarah Palin has nothing to do with Obama's remarks, or his lying about the consulate situation, or his records, or his massive debt increases, or his snubbing Israel, or any of his other issues. Do you have a pertinent comment?

No one is "attacking" Sarah Palin. Just noting the odd similarity of terminology when used when it becomes apparent that republican candidates so frequently rely on bullsh^t to answer even the most rudimentary of questions. Oh...and that's "bullsh^t" in the academic sense of the word, as defined by Yale Professor Emeritus of Philosophy Harry Frankfurt in his seminal book entitled, "On Bullsh^t".

As for your other items.

1. Obama didn't "lie" about the Consulate...but honestly...even if he did...who cares? I feel bad for the other three Americans, but the world is just a little bit better off for having one less guy like terrorist Chris Stevens in it.

2. Who cares what sorts of albums Obama listened to when he was in college. I know Donald Trump is willing to fork out $5 million bucks...but what is he REALLY hoping to find? That President Obama used to George Clinton & Parliament on vinyl?
#sarcasm

3. Massive debt increases? Agreed. I wish the GOP would just stop whining about their taxes and start paying their bills like responsible Americans. Then we wouldn't have that problem at all.

4. Snubbing Israel? You bet. That's his strongest achievement in foreign policy to date. Personally, I would prefer he send Seal Team 6 after Netanyahu or work with the Iranians and Palestinians to overthrow the Israeli government, but snubbing will do in a pinch. In fact, if it weren't for the NDAA...this ALONE would have been enough to earn my vote.

Yes, actually, people are attacking Palin, again, and she isn't even running. Some of the comments were about her personally, not about something she actually stated. Rather lame attempt at deflection, if you ask me.

As one that spent years in Texas, I am well aware of the meaning of "BS".

Yes, Obama DID lie about the consulate. Yes, it matters, and anyone that cares about this nation should care. His administration refused to send adequate security when it was requested, and when it was known that the place was becoming more and more dangerous. His administration didn't send aid that night, even though they had LIVE coverage while the attack was still taking place. He basically threw our guys to the wolves, and then LIED about the entire thing, to the entire country. If someone doesn't think that matters, that someone should not be voting.

Trump didn't ask what albums Obama listened to, but for his academic records, his enrollment, etc. Pretending it's about music? Really? That's just.....I don't even know what to call that.

Debt? No, the problem isn't that Republicans aren't paying their taxes. The problem is that a bunch of Democrats think they can spend other people's money on a bunch of handouts and crap no one needs, and then act as though other people are not "paying their bills". They are NOT MY BILLS. They are not the bills of my family and friends. NO ONE I know got a tax break under Obama. Not one single person. In fact, everyone I know paid about a third MORE taxes under his "stimulus plan", while also paying more for gas, groceries, utilities, property taxes, etc, etc, etc. Who, exactly, got all those "tax breaks" he keeps talking about??? Maybe I am just to pale or something.....

As for Israel, I guess you prefer he sends aid to terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood than aiding our allies. That is your problem, and all the more reason that no one should vote for that menace.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Originally posted by Grimpachi
It’s almost as bad as putting your dog on the roof of your car. Almost but not quite.

Isn't that somewhere less bad than eating a dog?

Just saying.....

Not really. It would depend on where you live in the world. When I was stationed in Korea they ate all kinds of things it was the norm. As a comparison we are considered monsters because we eat cow by people in India. I am not sure why you brought up eating dog but I figured I should give you a real answer.

BTW one thing I never understood is why people eat rocky mountain oysters. ewww

As far as I know sticking your dog on the roof of your car and driving for a day down the highway is just sick and cruel. At least it is in America.

Hope that helps you understand.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

In the back of the truck is ok.....on the roof in a carrier isn't......sure.....

I brought it up because someone else wanted to try the old nonsense about Romney's dog (which wasn't killed) and ignore the one that Obama admits he ate (which was killed). Seems a fair comparison to me.

Of course, when Big Bord, bayonets, and binders don't work, I guess we have to fall back on the dog story or some other nonsense in desperation. All these things do is show how badly he's actually doing.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

*snip*

He took the low road. Obama is acting like a loser, someone flailing.

He is not acting presidential, he is not acting mature.

He is acting small, weak, petty.

And it's showing more and more.

Ah, you hit the key right there. "He is not acting". We are seeing the real thing now, not the big phony act he's been putting on for so long.

Apparently, he can't keep up the pretenses while losing so badly.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
*snip*

when bush was in office 100% were angry, by default when switching to obama 50% were turned happy.... of the 50% angry maybe half or less were appeased by gaining positions in the house congress

*snip*

Nope, actually, I know a ton of people that were quite happy about Bush being in office. Myself included. We were not spending all our money on gas to work, food, and utilities. When the guys were deployed, they were allowed to actually fight to protect themselves. We didn't have terrorists attacking our military bases here at home, even ON the bases, and a president acting like those were not terrorist attacks. There were no terrorist attacks on our soil after 9/11, until after Bush left office. We got a real tax break, instead of paying a third MORE like under Obama. Enough people were happy to re-elect him.

It's not so simple as people just wanting something different. It's a real struggle, with real issues, not some HS game.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Sure especially when your not someone spewing a hateful opinion at all. Quit being a hypocrite, not my fault you follow a patsy who hasn't given any information. If there's one large difference between Obama and Romney it's that I believe Obama still thinks for himself, to an extent.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Signing the Westminister Abbey guest book three years too early seemed a bit absent minded for someone with such power.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by beezzer

Yet another piece of news that doesn't matter. You just stay in your little rabbit hole - won't you be surprised when you finally stick your head out on Nov 7th.

If character doesn't matter, then professionalism? Or how about we talk more abouthis lying about Bengazi? Or how about ACA? High unemployment? Record foodstamps? Devalued dollar? QE3?

Chickens are coming home to roost.

.... I always roost at home....

For every item that's brought up about Obama, there are two for Romney, so are we really better off with one over the other?
We rather cling to those ills we have than flee to others we know not of....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
*snip*

when bush was in office 100% were angry, by default when switching to obama 50% were turned happy.... of the 50% angry maybe half or less were appeased by gaining positions in the house congress

*snip*

Nope, actually, I know a ton of people that were quite happy about Bush being in office. Myself included. We were not spending all our money on gas to work, food, and utilities. When the guys were deployed, they were allowed to actually fight to protect themselves. We didn't have terrorists attacking our military bases here at home, even ON the bases, and a president acting like those were not terrorist attacks. There were no terrorist attacks on our soil after 9/11, until after Bush left office. We got a real tax break, instead of paying a third MORE like under Obama. Enough people were happy to re-elect him.

It's not so simple as people just wanting something different. It's a real struggle, with real issues, not some HS game.

Then you were part of only 22% of America... the lowest approval rating in history. I don't think I would be proud of something like that myself....

The issue was, they were deployed to a different country than the one that attacked us on 9/11 and the one that did attack us was pretty much ignored while our military was sent to secure the oil and give their lives for bush's greed instead of the good of the country. He severely dishonored those who dedicated their lives to our country.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by MDDoxs

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bullspitter'.

Who talks to a "six-year-old" supporter like that?

If I had to come up with what type of people talk like that to a six year old like that, my list would include;

Gangster wanna be

Crook

Drug Dealer

Punk

Someone with downs syndrome.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Yep!

The devil we know is preferable to the devil we don't know. And we don't know Romney's position on anything, because he changes his stances with the political wind. We don't know what he's hiding behind that mask, but I'll tell you one thing, I don't trust him, and what I do know about him sends chills up my spine.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

In the back of the truck is ok.....on the roof in a carrier isn't......sure.....

I brought it up because someone else wanted to try the old nonsense about Romney's dog (which wasn't killed) and ignore the one that Obama admits he ate (which was killed). Seems a fair comparison to me.

Yes the back of a truck is OK the roof is not that is what we believe in Florida.. If you can’t make that distinction then there is no getting through to you. Trying to explain the difference between livings in different cultures would be near impossible if you are holding dinner against him. It would be a different story if it happened in the states but it didn’t.

It is only a fair comparison in your head.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join