It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is losing it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Yeah... poor Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin being asked all those "gotcha questions" like "WTF are you talking about?"

This is the second time I have seen someone try and defend Obama by attacking Sarah Palin (who isn't even running....) What's up with that?

The thread is about Obama calling his opponent a liar, with a very poor choice of terms directed (though the parent) to a child. Attacking Sarah Palin has nothing to do with Obama's remarks, or his lying about the consulate situation, or his records, or his massive debt increases, or his snubbing Israel, or any of his other issues. Do you have a pertinent comment?

No one is "attacking" Sarah Palin. Just noting the odd similarity of terminology when used when it becomes apparent that republican candidates so frequently rely on bullsh^t to answer even the most rudimentary of questions. Oh...and that's "bullsh^t" in the academic sense of the word, as defined by Yale Professor Emeritus of Philosophy Harry Frankfurt in his seminal book entitled, "On Bullsh^t".

As for your other items.

1. Obama didn't "lie" about the Consulate...but honestly...even if he did...who cares? I feel bad for the other three Americans, but the world is just a little bit better off for having one less guy like terrorist Chris Stevens in it.

2. Who cares what sorts of albums Obama listened to when he was in college. I know Donald Trump is willing to fork out $5 million bucks...but what is he REALLY hoping to find? That President Obama used to George Clinton & Parliament on vinyl?
#sarcasm

3. Massive debt increases? Agreed. I wish the GOP would just stop whining about their taxes and start paying their bills like responsible Americans. Then we wouldn't have that problem at all.

4. Snubbing Israel? You bet. That's his strongest achievement in foreign policy to date. Personally, I would prefer he send Seal Team 6 after Netanyahu or work with the Iranians and Palestinians to overthrow the Israeli government, but snubbing will do in a pinch. In fact, if it weren't for the NDAA...this ALONE would have been enough to earn my vote.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, all those Obama worshippers are about to wake up and find out they've been worshipping a false messiah.

All "messiahs" are false. Mostly because "god" doesn't exist...just like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Well, all those Obama worshippers are about to wake up and find out they've been worshipping a false messiah.

An (The?) Antichrist perhaps?

Apparently the rest of the world loves him. Well the rest of the world can have him. I say we revoke his citizenship and send him to Gitmo: That's what's done with those who support terrorists isn't it?
edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

I think the rest of the world loves him so much because he caves to everyone.

Another country: America sucks!
Obama: Yep!

Yes. Unlike Mitt Romney whose "top 5" in the international polls are Kenya, Poland, Pakistan, Malaysia, and India.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

An (The?) Antichrist perhaps?

Apparently the rest of the world loves him. Well the rest of the world can have him. I say we revoke his citizenship and send him to Gitmo: That's what's done with those who support terrorists isn't it?
edit on 10/25/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

I think the rest of the world loves him so much because he caves to everyone.

Another country: America sucks!
Obama: Yep!

I love you Beezer, not just for those post but for ALL of them. Pissed me off someone called you a liar, but what can you do about the delusional that refuse to acknowledge that the river is rising even as they struggle to stay afloat.

BTW, You're so cute and fluffy, I just want to cuddle.

edit on 10/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Lol a whole internet full of information to explain WHY Romney should be president. But like the infantile conservative you are this is the outlet you seek. If he's losing then I'm not sure what Romney's doing, he must be diving into the coins in his vault, because he surely is doing nothing political because Romney has no idea what politics are. The conservative base clearly knows this, because they never do anything but complain, avoid, deny, and deflect. The conservative handbook.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl
reply to post by redtic

I'm sorry, how does this not matter? A president is supposed to be above reproach and the answer he gave to a child's question is despicable. I believe this shows a lot about Obama's character. It's the little things that matter and though this is a little thing, it does matter.
edit on 25-10-2012 by shadwgirl because: grammar

Really? I actually think it's the Big Things that really matter. For example, telling Israel to go screw themselves and avoiding WWIII with Iran seems more important to me than saying the word "bullsh^t".

Call me crazy.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have a theory which may or may not have been presented before...

Is it possible that President Obama is intentionally trying to tank his re-election in order to stir up enough protest and outrage by this supporters to conduct a full coup?

Here's how this unfolds:
1. President knows he can't enforce the changes he wants with a weak majority (assuming he wins) and needs much more momentum to force a power shift so winning this election really has no impact other than the continuance of his previous agenda.
2. His message and attacks are sharpening, creating even greater divide and disdain for anyone standing in his way. Whether this helps or hurts his re-election chances is irrelevant, that's not his goal.
3. After losing, he capitalizes on the peaking tide of outrage as he still maintains full power as commander in chief of all military and secret service. His political and social lackeys organize raids on opponents to run them out of office to overthrow the government.
4. With opponents out of the way (eliminated, resigned or just merely absent from voting) he can sweep through powerful new acts to suspend government, grant new powers, etc.

We know some fraction of his supporters would follow through on past threats of violence, particularly if they felt protected from prosecution. All they need is some organization and the green light to act.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMeThinkin
reply to post by beezzer

I have a theory which may or may not have been presented before...

Is it possible that President Obama is intentionally trying to tank his re-election in order to stir up enough protest and outrage by this supporters to conduct a full coup?

Here's how this unfolds:
1. President knows he can't enforce the changes he wants with a weak majority (assuming he wins) and needs much more momentum to force a power shift so winning this election really has no impact other than the continuance of his previous agenda.
2. His message and attacks are sharpening, creating even greater divide and disdain for anyone standing in his way. Whether this helps or hurts his re-election chances is irrelevant, that's not his goal.
3. After losing, he capitalizes on the peaking tide of outrage as he still maintains full power as commander in chief of all military and secret service. His political and social lackeys organize raids on opponents to run them out of office to overthrow the government.
4. With opponents out of the way (eliminated, resigned or just merely absent from voting) he can sweep through powerful new acts to suspend government, grant new powers, etc.

We know some fraction of his supporters would follow through on past threats of violence, particularly if they felt protected from prosecution. All they need is some organization and the green light to act.

This has to be one of the most far reaching, baseless & nonsensical conspiracy theories I've read in a while. If I'm wrong I will immediately apologize to you, but I won't be.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

All "messiahs" are false. Mostly because "god" doesn't exist...just like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

Says you. Who can't prove God doesn't exist

Anyways your post is offtopic.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Grimpachi
It’s almost as bad as putting your dog on the roof of your car. Almost but not quite.

Isn't that somewhere less bad than eating a dog?

Just saying.....

Not really. It would depend on where you live in the world. When I was stationed in Korea they ate all kinds of things it was the norm. As a comparison we are considered monsters because we eat cow by people in India. I am not sure why you brought up eating dog but I figured I should give you a real answer.

BTW one thing I never understood is why people eat rocky mountain oysters. ewww

As far as I know sticking your dog on the roof of your car and driving for a day down the highway is just sick and cruel. At least it is in America.

Hope that helps you understand.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMeThinkin

Much would have to occur for all of that to happen.

So I doubt it, but thanks for your reply and welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I love you Beezer, not just for those post but for ALL of them. Pissed me off someone called you a liar, but what can you do about the delusional that refuse to acknowledge that the river is rising even as they struggle to stay afloat.

BTW, You're so cute and fluffy, I just want to cuddle.

edit on 10/26/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

Right back atcha!

Name-calling is par for the course with anything said about Obama.

To answer the detractors, Obama wasn't speaking TO a 6-year-old, but his reply was directed towards a 6-year-old. And even if the Obama fanclub distorts that, the simple fact is, Obama went small.

He took the low road. Obama is acting like a loser, someone flailing.

He is not acting presidential, he is not acting mature.

He is acting small, weak, petty.

And it's showing more and more.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Just listening to Obama for the last month makes me think he is auditioning for emcee of a late night talk show or as a comedian along the lines of Jon Stewart. He just seems so unpresidential here lately and it is beginning to show just how much he has been laying down on the job for the last four years. He is the real "bullspitter".

Much talk of rioting if Romney wins.

With Obama's current attitude, he'd be breaking windows!

More likely doing something like this:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Romney is a bullsh$^%#..... oh yeah i forgot calling a spade a spade is a good way to lose in politics. I forgot you have to speak with a silver forked tongue to be a politician. You have to lie but no one can call you a liar you just have to lie better.

This is the game all of you people egg on. Please lie to us we want to watch you play the lieing game when someone starts to say the truth you lose.

OP when romney is in office and things are going bad what then?? people were duped by obama now they will be duped by romney.

our two party system has naturally become something like this. assuming the nation is 50% dem 50% rep

when bush was in office 100% were angry, by default when switching to obama 50% were turned happy.... of the 50% angry maybe half or less were appeased by gaining positions in the house congress

just by swapping presidents 50% of the country is essentially happy.... so you lose 50% discontent people simply by swapping presidents. utter bull324323

there is no incentive to change anything. it is a game to see which party gets into power. sabatoging a current president by undermining them through the other branches of government is a way to get their party back into office. how many times do we not hear once there is a change in the presidency that the opposing party has to take other branches of government to thwart that presidency. it is so assinine. politics has turned into a game... like those stupid student body presidential runs.

things havent' changed much since highschool..... ah idiots.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Didnt read all comments so excuse me if it's been said...
I don't like Obama and I hope he doesn't win...
But he DIDNT say this to a 6 year old. If you would have actually READ the OPs article... he was talking to someone who said "my kid said you can do it" and he said "even kids can see a bullsh**ter"... something along those lines. Instead of jumping to conclusions in these threads with the "omg hes trying to get 6 year olds in his base"... read the snippets.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm Not voting for Obama.... but to infer that he's loosing and Mitt's got it all wrapped up.... Is this your personal disinformation 'R' good deed for the day.
Odd how all you prognosticators have it all figured and are trying to 'just help the rest of us out', RUBBISH I say.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MDDoxs

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bullspitter'.

Who talks to a "six-year-old" supporter like that?

He wasn't talking to a six year old. This quote is taken out of context. Here is the quote from the Rolling Stone article:

I was reminded of this incident when our interview with the president ended. As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. After a thoughtful pause, she said, "Tell him: You can do it."

Obama grinned. "That's the only advice I need," he said. "I do very well, by the way, in that demographic. Ages six to 12? I'm a killer."

"Thought about lowering the voting age?" Bates joked.

"You know, kids have good instincts," Obama offered. "They look at the other guy and say, 'Well, that's a bull#ter, I can tell.'"

Read more: www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by beezzer

Lol a whole internet full of information to explain WHY Romney should be president. But like the infantile conservative you are this is the outlet you seek. If he's losing then I'm not sure what Romney's doing, he must be diving into the coins in his vault, because he surely is doing nothing political because Romney has no idea what politics are. The conservative base clearly knows this, because they never do anything but complain, avoid, deny, and deflect. The conservative handbook.

And how could that same exact thing not be said about the Democrats? This is the partisan bull# I can't stand. Everyone is so self-righteous in their views they can't even have a decent debate outside of calling the other side out without facts, the only facts most of you have is your inherit belief that "i'm right, you're wrong." Just a bunch of sassy condescending bull#.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Says you. Who can't prove God doesn't exist

Nobody....that would be proving a negative. We can only prove if the Null Hypothesis is either True or Not True. Hence...the burden of proof is on the "believers".

Unless you don't also "believe" in Algebra, that is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

reply to post by MDDoxs

When asked whether he had a message for a six-year-old supporter, President Barack Obama took the opportunity to describe his opponent Mitt Romney as 'a bullspitter'.

Who talks to a "six-year-old" supporter like that?

He wasn't talking to a six year old. This quote is taken out of context. Here is the quote from the Rolling Stone article:

I was reminded of this incident when our interview with the president ended. As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president. After a thoughtful pause, she said, "Tell him: You can do it."

Obama grinned. "That's the only advice I need," he said. "I do very well, by the way, in that demographic. Ages six to 12? I'm a killer."

"Thought about lowering the voting age?" Bates joked.

"You know, kids have good instincts," Obama offered. "They look at the other guy and say, 'Well, that's a bull#ter, I can tell.'"

Read more: www.rollingstone.com...

Yeah...but since when do facts matter to republicans? It's gotta be at least since the Eisenhower administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join