It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween - How to turn your child into a real serial killer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Prepare yourself this Halloween for a procession of pint-sized trick-or-treaters more bloody and gruesome than you've ever encountered before.

If the companies that gamble on offering the right mix of costumes are correct, visitors to your doorstep will include a grisly array of waist-high killer clowns brandishing blood-soaked machetes, deranged convicts and zombie ninjas armed with knives.

Add to that the full roster of fictional killers who gave people nightmares during the 80s and 90s - Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th and Chucky, the murderous doll from Child's Play - now available in sizes that can fit a five-year-old.

Now heres the fun bit.

Initially long ago before Jesus died on the cross, Sheol (a.k.a Hell) was a resting place for all those who had died. Therefore the spiritual world was similar to what the real world was like 2000 years ago.

Since Jesus rose from his tomb, he takes all good spirits with him to a new paradise awaiting Judgement Day.

Many of the remaining spirits including those of real serial killers are quite evil.

Now imagine the wicked smile appearing on a evil male rapist spirit as it enters into this dimension and merrily hooks onto a young innocent child.

Some ATS member actually do know what happens during Halloween.

Source: ATS Mod: seagull
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was also thought that during this time of year the physical and supernatural worlds were at their closest, and magical things could occur. The dead were said to visit their former homes at this time of the year.

Source: ATS Member: Blue_Jay33
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They believed that during Samhain, the veil between the human and the supernatural worlds was parted and that spirits, both good and evil, roamed the earth. The souls of the dead were thought to return to their homes, and families would put out food and drink for their ghostly visitors in hopes of appeasing them.

Both posters mentioned above are correct. Halloween is the moment when the 'veil' or terra-boundary, a thin invisible barrier that spirits cannot (naturally) pass through is at its thinnist during each and every year.

In fact this year, due to stella activity it wouldn't surprise me if the barrier is completely down throughout Halloween.

So people, the question is this. Do you want a real evil spirit of a infamous serial killer latching onto your child ?

Fictional. Yet so easy to mimic in real life with todays resources.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Both posters mentioned above are correct. Halloween is the moment when the 'veil' or terra-boundary, a thin invisible barrier that spirits cannot (naturally) pass through is at its thinnist during each and every year.

In fact this year, due to stella activity it wouldn't surprise me if the barrier is completely down throughout Halloween.

Buncha hogwash if you ask me. The Celts celebrated Samhain at the end of the fall harvest, and so it became associated with the theme of death.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Actually, according to Jack Chick, not telling your kid that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real is enough to turn him into a child murderer, terrorist and serial killer.

Jack Chick's "Fairy Tales" Tract

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by Rapha

Might I kindly suggest you get a brain transplant immediately. The delusions of you bible bangers knows no bounds does it?

Please show me where he has quoted the Bible. There is actually good reason to take that book seriously, from the morals and parables of Christ to the prophesies coming to fruition today. This is just speculation and wishful thinking based on ancient Celtic myths.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Does celebrating halloween benefit GOD and the message of love that Jesus brought?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

he claims to be a descendent of Enoch [Anak]* sooo...

*actually he's claiming to be a Raphaim i'm not sure he's aware of the connection, i just let "slip"

and spirits evil or otherwise cant posses you unles you let them or are whacked out on alchohol or drugs

just so you know

edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I agree with his thread somewhat but can not deny your logic.
Truth comes in all directions of life but delusion comes from the negative side of our existence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Actually, according to Jack Chick, not telling your kid that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real is enough to turn him into a child murderer, terrorist and serial killer.

Jack Chick's "Fairy Tales" Tract

I don't think that will turn them into murderers, but you are perpetuating the lies by continuing on with those traditions. People often lose sight of the goal which is to remain truthful, because seeing their children happy seems better than telling the truth and they think to themselves "oh it's all good fun", and it is all good fun if telling lies to your kids is your idea of fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

the thing chick and other xtians either don't get [or do but don't want you to know]

is The Power of The Mask

try it dress up and put a mask on
nobody knows it's you if you've done it right
very empowering

known since prehistory by any shaman worth his/her salt

heck its a major subtheme of many superhero comics as well

heres were it gets crazy...

the mask is only a prop.
a simple change of clothes and name and going to a place where nobody knows you and where nobody who knows you
will show up, and a little method acting can be leveraged into creating an entirely new you. we're talking from disappearing/starting over to full psychological makeover/personality change-adjustment.

chaos magicians call it The Art of Metamorphosis, different traditions have other names for it
and i have personal experience in this having been 5 people/identities at once while in college
the identity i used in college was even helped out by my proffesors, a simple after class chat explaining that i was in the midst of a legal name change and some regular brown nosing was all it took.

nobody ever found out, with the exception of a friend who happened to be a telepath, and then after a year had gone by and some spook recruiters i later fell afoul of, not even campus security!!!

things they don't want you to know

that said i dont think kids should dress up as serial killers
lets not forget that girl that was shot by a relative because he thought she was a skunk
edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

That is pretty cool on some levels!
Very telling. I do not underestimate your ability to alter your identity or you ability to persuade others of an alternate "self".

This is very telling of the coming holiday. I view it as a chance for negative entities to blend in the majority of society while gaining unperceived energies from the unknown.
But who knows maybe all those dressing up as angels or that of a more positive influence will overcome all the unperceived evil and deception into the dark arts that is present.

After all many young ones will just receive candy while begging for treats and expecting the worst.
How is that much differant than your collage days???

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The power of the mask is real and has been demonstrated by different shamanistic cultures as a way to invite energies to occupy a person/place.
My problem with your OP is, you are assuming everyone is at the mercy of all the demons created by people operating from a position of fear and superstition.

First of all Halloween is celebrated because long ago, man figured out that the seasons and celestial events were predictable. It was determined that we could mark our calendars at 8 key points, the solstices, the equinoxes, and the points in between.

We told stories about the seasons to help our young remember. The most common story involved a sun god who is slain and resurrected. At present we are dealing with thousands of years of Chinese whispers, so the reason for the holiday changes in pop culture.
Most religions, especially the big ones, conform to this blue-print. If you look at the 8 points on this calendar, you will find a holiday somewhere that aligns with, not only the date but also the theme, of that season, more or less.

The element of a slain (murdered) god is sobering and dark. So of course Halloween is laced with dark energy. But it is one point in a cycle, and there is nothing to fear. The reason the story takes a dark turn at this point in the year is because of it's position on the calendar, the point of harvest. It is nature, and observing nature and acknowledging the reality of the circle of life is essential to evolution.

The demon enters through the heart, not the mask.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I can't find anything remotely shocking with the Prom queen outfit the little girls sporting. She looks like she's raided my wardrobe.
Now as oddly graphic these new outfits for children may be they to my mind are no where near as disturbing as some of these inventive vintage gems...www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just those kids alone in simple handmade masks are frankly creepy beyond belief.

Will this new fad in Halloween togs turn peoples children into serial killers, well not unless they already have a predisposition to killing neighbourhood kittens. I don't know about anyone else, but I've always been taught that because the veil between worlds is so thin on Samhain and lets both good and bad spirits walk alike, that adults and children dressed in their most macabre to confuse the bad ones, so really it should serve to keep the evil away not as is suggested here to attract them.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The Daily Fail strikes again claiming another gullible victim!

I blame video games, rap music, rock music, comics, movies and the internet.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No such thing as evil spirits. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

top topics

join