It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial expert claims he knows what Donald Trump will reveal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Financial expert claims he knows what Donald Trump will reveal

now.msn.com

Spoiler alert! If you were hoping to wait until tomorrow to hear what Donald Trump's big, earth-shattering reveal about President Obama is, stop reading right now. Douglas Kass, an investor who has appeared on the show "Squawkbox," burst everyone's bubble by tweeting that he had heard "Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife." Honestly, we were hoping for something juicy. The divorce news had been brought up earlier this year. A book called "The Amateur" by Edward Klein claimed that in 2000, following a primary loss for a congressio
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.eurweb.com
nymag.com

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
All I can say is wow.. If this is true then I would have to say that Obama and Romney have a lot in common..

So Barry and Michelle are divorced eh? Well a bomb shell like that would certainly give them motive to hide it.. Perhaps this is why our dear President has been so secretive about the documents of his past..

now.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-10-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Pssst.......you are a day late and a dollar short!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-10-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

This is so late dude. This is like announcing the results of the election on November 7th.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

You need to recalibrate your time machine, you're a whole day off.....

Des

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Leave it to Rip Van Winkle to break the news to the rest of the world. Bravo sir, bravo!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Would people in America actually care if they got divorced?..

I wouldn't give a toss if the prime minister of the UK got divorced.. are Barrack and Michelle like celebrities over there or something??

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Would people in America actually care if they got divorced?..
I wouldn't give a toss if the prime minister of the UK got divorced..

Just as a bit of trivia. The Australian Prime Minister isnt even married. Just "living in sin" with her partner.
Although the opposition try occasionally to make a big deal of the personal life, nobody really cares.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Being divorced has no relation to anyone's ability to be president. I'd prefer a divorced president actually. But the Bible thumpers care more for appearances and will probably crucify him. For the record I wouldn't vote for any candidate for president. They all work for bankers, and have little control.

reply to post by DaMod

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i got last months lottery results if anyone wants them! lol

is that all ot was.....$5million to publish his college records????....this was a ploy to get our minds racing during the debates..

there is no need for BS

republicans will win the presidency if they just remained sincere about fixing the economy...we cant afford another obamas etc.. do what cameron did... appeal to small/medium business owners...and more importantly..helping people start a business...and own their own homes etc.....

thats how to pluck the voters off obama....also, all they had to do critise his foreign policy and say that it isnt working...i think that ones for getting back old republicans

anyway...its easier than they think....needs a calm head

edit on 25-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sorry guy but this is the last place you want to come with late news. This site finds out information before the MSM does. ATS don't play.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Obama spills the beans on Trump's "October Surprise"

edit on 25-10-2012 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I thought the money boyz were going to spill the beans that Obama tried running off to Europe to get a certain country to refinance America and give him a check in the hyper Trillions. Apparently the military brass stopped him.

new topics

top topics

join