It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanity level of members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ok, quick straw poll, who here considers themselves a rational, sane, productive member of society? and who is posting to this thread from a bunker or an off the grid cell ala "enemy of the state" with a loaded rifle beside them expecting the satanic police of the NWO to kick down their door any second and drag them off to be sacrificed

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well,

Even though I'm between jobs, the fact that I'm doing a job ad roundup on the puter every day and doing my very best to take the off time to structure my life... I guess I'm sane.

Although some members of this board really could drive a man to drink.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm perfectly sane....or at least I think I am...

I'm not holed up in my booby-trapped basement wearing a tin foil hat and re-reading Catcher in the Rye or anything....at least at the moment...

BTW, this is likely going to be moved to BTS...

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i am definitely sane - or so Dr. Icke tells me i am......aint that right dave

all the research into the nwo can make one a bit paranoid but i holding up ok thanx 2 the Arizona Wilder support group

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am certfiably sane, under most circumstances. We must understand that all symptoms of mental pathology are normal under the right conditions. Pathology exists when symptoms persist beyond the point of normalcy or significantly impair functioning.

For what it's worth, I have a loaded firearm with in reach at all times, but it is for use against your garden variety scumbag who might try something untoward.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
sane.... sane...

I'll tell who what sane is..... it's coming to find a community like this one and being accepted and "learning"...

we're all sane or we wouldn't be here.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am sane, and very rational. However, how long will I be able to maintain that, if I have to go and hide in a cave, starve, and fight for my life everyday. Then what maybe considered insane and irrational now, would be the sanest and rationalist thing to do.

It's all relative in the end. If an insane person, is happy in their insane world, then they are doing better than a sane person, who is sad, living in a sane world.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm part of the tinfoil-hat crowd. Deeply paranoid. Still a youngin', to boot.

DE

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
productive member of society -- yup
rational -- for the most part
sane -- debatable at times

paranoia is my big mental issue, i keep at least two or three weapons near me at all times, check to make sure im not being followed, and a level of computer security above the normal home user by a few notches.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
boogalah..... that rules me out for the sane award

only joking, i'm a pretty sane person, paranoia is low on my agenda

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i feel like i am kinda free from the system... and i feel that the law is always on my case because of it.( for #ed up reasons that started long ago possible connection??) and i have guns around my house incase of intrusion...i feel like some people around me are a lil nuts, n a way that i look at em and think how the heck can they even think that way?? i have dreams of some crazy a** stuff, in some cases my dreams let me know lil things that are coming up... for example:

i had a dream i was standing infront of my house on the sidewalk, i was juss standing there when i looked over and seen my grandmother walking from her house to mine,(she only lives 5 houses down) she came up to me looking healthy and young. she started hugging me and telling me she was going away because she was sick and needed healing. i remember tears and feeling sad. but she said she would be back. then i woke up.

the next day i didnt figure much about the dream, untill i was standing outside, ok this is the next day and im awake here, this # freaked me out....im standing outside on my sidewalk in front of my house talking to a friend from down the street. when i turn to my right and here comes my brother n law helping my grandma walk down to my house. ok it still didnt hit me yet, untill she gave me a hug and she couldnt talk she had started crying when hugging me, at this time my brother n law started telling me she was going to a home/hospital to get better. and that she would be back if she got well enough to come home...it all hit me asoon as i walked back in my house..it hit me even more when she came back home a couple months later, as she said she would in my dream.(she only came home for a few weeks before she went back in and died a few months later).

weird huh? i wish i could control it to where i could tell the real dreams from the fake dreams?? some dreams i have are juss outlandish and could never happen i dont think.... but some dreams i have i never know are true untill it happens..mostly lil things.. but i truely think some of my dreams are trying to tell the future....like dreams of war and weather destruction!

anyway back to the point, whatever the system is, i have some sort of feeling for it, and lil things here n there catch my attention to it.. hell maybe im linked juss like everyone else, and can never get out, who knows?? all i know is i feel like im sane and lots of people around me are helpless to there thought of lies & insanity...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i think someone out ther has an answer!!!! maybe the truth is to harsh even for the most brave and smart minds??

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think I'm irrevocably insane. (according to my self-diagnostic) Why, cuz my thoughts rarely follow a "rationnal" path and some other stuff I just can't discuss here. Also because a few years ago something happen that should've pushed me to seek psychological help, but I was poor, too busy and thought "Hey, I'm a big boy, I don't need anyone to tell me how to deal with that, I can manage my self." Big error I've done there. I'm the kind of guy who will probably blow up some day for keeping too much anger inside. I pity the fools who will have pissed me off that day.

Homer: "How do u know who is insane and who isn't?"
Doc: "It's simple. When we stamp you with this *stamp!*, it means you're insane."

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well those tests I took at the hospital told me I'm sane...

Keep in mind you dont need weapons. It's all a mindset. If you get real paranoid then you give off a paranoide vibe... In times of trouble dont think what your going to do, know what your going to do.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
well I was sane until hubby used my tin foil hat (I was in the shower) I use to cover his darn casserole. After he heated it above 350 degrees it has lost all of its protective qualities and until I get to the store to get more tin foil it is a toss up whether I am sane or not. You be the judge!

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm a pixy changeling waiting for an asteroid strike to wipe out a third of humanity, leading to the rule of the Antichrist, the mark of the beast and corporate control.

new topics

top topics

join