It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams the same years apart from each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I will start with the first dream.
Me and my family are in a house i do not recognize.Then The EBS was broad casting to leave the cities in our area.
I cant remember exactly what they said..besides get out now.
I remember loading all my kids and wife in a black jeep and then rushing in the house to grab all can foods can opener and other stuff..and my youngest kids cuppie.
I am in the jeep i back it up and get on the street .We all hear a gigantic boom me and my wife hang our heads out of the jeep and look up in the sky something exploded!!!
When then realize chunks of rocks are falling on fire...One hits the house at the end of the road and the ground ripples as if it was water and rolls tree's fall over ect...I see a Giant fireball in the sky flying in the upper lvl of the sky might not of even been in the atmosphere but i was Huge.
then I wake up!!!

And again last night i had exact same dream. after 2 years ago...I remember all my dreams as i do not have dreams mine are always stories it's like i am there for real. hard to explain..but there far and in between

We recently moved and got a new car since the first dream.
My wife bought a black jeep..and the house we bought in the house in the dream...
I didnt even add it up till this last dream.
What are the odd's of the house in my dream being the same one and the jeep?
I remember both fairly clearly even the lay out of where food was cups ect..even our drive way the street and the house at end of street that gets blown up or hit.

Just wonder if anyone has ever heard or had this happen to them and should i worry?
I should i write it off to a bad reoccurring dream?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If this is in the wrong area sorry.
No idea if its a prediction or paranormal or just a plain ole dream.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Wow, interesting dream...
I have too have had dreams of fire balls coming out of the sky, very real, very scary. I always forget my dreams, but I have some like these and they stay in my memories like it actually happened. I have connected some of those dreams with actual events that have happened, like tornados, tsumami, balls of fire and being in space. But never have I had the same dream twice. The fact that you now have the same car and house is very curious. i think You may have had a look into the very near future. S&F for the post..Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow.
I don't usually post on dreams, but this is too similar in a way.
I also have a reoccurring dream, at least once a year. It is always about the same house. I am always going from room to room, all the way to the basement. Details are always exactly the same.

My theory on my dream is maybe I am astral traveling and actually visiting this house.
Not sure that would fit for you though, since your family is in your dream with you.
Maybe is is a little glimpse of the future?

Ok, mis-read the last part. Definitely would be a bit concerned, since everything else has happened.
edit on 25-10-2012 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If a part of the dream has already come true than it has a very special significance for you. It is not a product of the subconcious as most definitely are. Well it seems your family will be fine if you survived. Do something charitable.

I can relate to that dream since I have had one like it. I hope all will be well for you all.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Precognitive dreams and the existance of the spirit world have in a way kept me inspired, knowing that there is more to life than what we see. Sure life has moments of beauty and the sublime but it is just too f-in injust for anyone to say the beds aren't burning. I am not a party-pooper but that is the f-in truth for lack of a poetic, fitting expression.

I really love ATS for bringing people together to share these matters. I am sure the ATS has helped many just by creating such a venue -- and what a venue it is!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ever since I can remember dreaming I regularly dreamed of a little house in a woodland clearing. I remember looking out the upstairs window and seeing a light in the clearing. The only thing that ever changed about the dream were the action details. Sometimes I was running and hiding from people, sometimes I was fighting, sometimes I was hiding others. The constant was that lit woodland clearing.

I grew up all over the country, mostly mid-west, and several large cities. Only briefly in Colorado did we come close to the setting. Life goes on, I fell in love and got married and started having kids. Still dreaming of the same place. My husband and I bought our house, and it still took me almost a year to realize that I was in my woodland clearing. I just happened to look out that upstairs window after it was dark and someone threw on the porch light.
I was relieved, comforted and scared all at the same time.

None of the bad things have happened though (yet?). I am just happy to know I'm home for the first time in my life.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I know all my dreams are real as life to me for some reason.
So much so i get injured in some of them like once i got shot in both my feet..threw the heals sideways.
I wake up in pain and i got to large black and blue places with indentions exactly where i got shot at.
It freaks my wife out when those happen.

But thank goodness i never had a none of those dreams twice lol

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Just to clarify, the house that you currently live in is exactly the same as the one you saw in the dream, down to the details?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Being as you had the dream twice, and now you are in this house, and have a jeep.....
Hey man! You have been sent a warning!
I think you traveled into the future. "Dreams" that stay with us usually have important meaning for our life.
It may be meant for you to be there now, but I would keep a bag packed and be ready to run!
OR..... use the "heads up" and move out now!

ETA: You are in Kentucky? What city are you close to, so I know not to move there?!
edit on 10/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Reynolds

Just to clarify, the house that you currently live in is exactly the same as the one you saw in the dream, down to the details?

Well best way to explain it is like this.

I remembered the first dream the lay out of house where the cabinets was where i got food at ect..
But until the 2nd dream i didn't add it up they was both the same house same vehicle ect.

But yes what part's i saw of the house in both dreams it's the house i am living in now.

I will add before i had the 2nd dream i had a weird feeling of being in the house before or i came here once and forgot who i visited ..that kinda feeling.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Being as you had the dream twice, and now you are in this house, and have a jeep.....
Hey man! You have been sent a warning!
I think you traveled into the future. "Dreams" that stay with us usually have important meaning for our life.
It may be meant for you to be there now, but I would keep a bag packed and be ready to run!
OR..... use the "heads up" and move out now!

ETA: You are in Kentucky? What city are you close to, so I know not to move there?!
edit on 10/26/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

lol i live in Danville where the vp debate was.
I was outside laughing at the abortion guy in a tree screaming for 2 hours lol

new topics

top topics

join