Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ed Klein: Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillary to Release Benghazi Documents That Would ‘Exonerate’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

If this is accurate and the back stage events are anything like this (Which may be... Everyone knows Bill HATES Obama with a special passion..at least it's been no secret) then I say she had better do it or the nation itself will suffer and suffer badly for her omission of action.

I don't say that out of ANY partisan dislike of Obama. This is beyond all that. It truly is.

Hear me out though... If she has documents that would destroy the re-election of a U.S. President at this late stage, they are damning. They're outright showing things that are TRUE game changers. THAT isn't a political thing to show the world, it's moral and ethical to the Oath she took for the position SHE holds to the Constitution of the United States.

In my mind, it's that simple. IF things are THAT BAD for reality and truth to how a U.S. Consulate was overrun and destroyed, it's her ethical and LEGAL duty to see that isn't covered up. Who does she serve first?

.....or people are telling tales of fantasy, in which case, those starting the tales should see professional ruin in the wake of the election.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We now know that the attack was viewed in real time from the drone camera. Intelligence and State both recognized it as a preplanned terrorist attack. Yet Obama, Clinton, and Rice insisted repeatedly that it was reaction to a video trailer. Why? First of all, where did the video story come from? None of the emails or cables mention it so the notion must have originated here, in the US. Why did Obama continue the video explanation in his UN speech? It is easy to understand why he assumed that it would never be questioned since media has never questioned him before, and so far he has been correct because only Fox News has covered the story. In the bigger picture, the Press accepts the video explanation even though it has been proved false. Why? once the election is over, obama doesn't care what comes out because he cannot be dislodged. The Race card makes him impervious to attack. If he can carry on his bluff until after the election, he's home free.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
UPDATE!

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
UPDATE!

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

You're gonna have to give me something besides FOX "entertainment".

Sorry - - but they are just not credible.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to "stand down."
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.

Is corroborated by the International Business Times here:

Tyrone Woods’ father is demanding answers from the government as to why the military was told to stand down during the attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.

The father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods spoke to Megyn Kelly on "America Live" about his son’s death during the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.

His father, Charlie Woods, returned to the program on Friday to discuss the breaking news where Fox revealed that denied military requests to provide assistance, three different times, when the consulate was being attacked for seven hours on Sept. 11, 2012.

www.ibtimes.com...

Does that help?
edit on 26-10-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

It doesn't really help because the only reports of what this poor Father are reacting to, are from FOX. Only FOX is stating that there's drone footage that the White House watched in real-time and only FOX is claiming that nearby help were told to stand down.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
questions remain: who decided the attack was due to an internet video? someone manufactured that story and it was fed to UN ambassador. Was it Hillary or Obama?

second question: who decided to abandon Americans under violent attack on American soil? CIA claims it was not them. So who was it?

If Obama has clean hands, why does he dodge questions? He is never reticent about blaming others for mistakes. If he could assign blame he would. The fact that he REFUSES to talk about it is suspicious.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

She is the Secretary Of State, and IMO a pretty darn intelligent and confident Woman. The fact she stated it was her job to order additional security and didn't, in a newly liberated country... Didn't quite add up to me, and of course, the rest of ATS.

THIS is an election ender for Obama. 2 weeks till election.. How can the Obama Adminstration hold this off for a few weeks? Not sure. It will be tough.

www.theblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I think she needs to Throw Obama As Far Under The Bus As Possible and Back Over Him Twice For Good Measure! He's after Hillary to take the Blame if he can't get the C I A to take the Blame,,,, Remember,,, Obama is Blameless,,,
I have to believe most intelligent and informed people read the article about Obama attempting to Throw Hillary Under The Bus, There may be a thread started already, if not, here are some excerpts and the base for my reply to this thread, I truly believe Obama will put the Blame On Anyone other than accepting responsibility as the President of America and the Person In Charge!

When the topic is other people, President Obama is all about holding leaders accountable. This past July, Obama told ABC News : Well, here’s what I know, we were just talking about responsibility and as president of the United States, it’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you.

Can you believe that came out of Obama's Mouth! Well, here’s what I know, we were just talking about responsibility and as president of the United States, it’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you.

But when it comes to his own administration’s actions, Obama has been quick to blame others. Just look at his constant buck passing on the Fast and Furious. gun walking scandal.

That's Right,,,, remember Fast and Furious?

Then, yesterday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took Obama’s blame shifting to a new level. In an interview with CNN in Peru, Clinton said she was responsible for the inadequate security provided to the U.S. mission in Benghazi: “I’m in charge of the State Department’s 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn’t be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They’re the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs and make a considered decision.”

washingtonexaminer.com...

Now,, Can you believe,,, people actually want to give this Pathetic, Habitual Lier a second chance at being the one who answers that 0300 phone call,,,,,,,,, who is he going to Blame for ignoring that one? Michelle?
edit on 27-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-10-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
^ Wild stuff.

Wow.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State she did a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations and spilled some beans. She said her husbands "Quadrennial Defense Review" was to eliminate all those middle class Federal Civil Servant jobs as well as entire military units and replaced them with a few cheapo low paid contracted workers.

Then the freed up money was used abroad to buy off people/countries. In her speech to the Council on Foreign Relations she said she was doing the same thing to the State Department. Ax people/services like security so that money could be freed up to buy off people/countries abroad.

The Clintons are responsible for many deaths. Why do you think their pockets have been getting so fat? Americans are too stupid to realize what's going on.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

She is the Secretary Of State, and IMO a pretty darn intelligent and confident Woman. The fact she stated it was her job to order additional security and didn't, in a newly liberated country... Didn't quite add up to me, and of course, the rest of ATS.

THIS is an election ender for Obama. 2 weeks till election.. How can the Obama Adminstration hold this off for a few weeks? Not sure. It will be tough.

www.theblaze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The Clintons are criminals and pieces of crap - regardless of whether she ordered extra security or not is not relevant to anything. The western intelligence services are owned by the international bankers, and they are the people who created the mess and were supplying weapons to the extremist movements (including Al Quaida) intent on causing the over throw of Libya and Syria - they were also certainly behind the distribution and sensationalism of the anti muslim video that created a backlash and lead to the attacks.

Who cares if she did or didn't or whatever - its all deflection. The issue is that US funded terrorist cells are active in Syria and Libya and that Hillary is well aware of it, and that it would pose a risk to US interests there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join