It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Klein: Bill Clinton ‘Urging’ Hillary to Release Benghazi Documents That Would ‘Exonerate’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

BILL CLINTON 'URGING' HILLARY TO RELEASE BENGHAZI DOCUMENTS THAT WOULD 'EXONERATE' HER, DESTROY OBAMA'S RE-ELECTION HOPES

www.theblaze.com

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered additional security for the U.S. mission in Benghazi ahead of the terrorist attack but the orders were never carried out, according to “legal counsel” to Clinton who spoke to best-selling author Ed Klein. Those same sources also say former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-10-2012 by Maxmars because: Please use the exact headline from your source

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She is the Secretary Of State, and IMO a pretty darn intelligent and confident Woman. The fact she stated it was her job to order additional security and didn't, in a newly liberated country... Didn't quite add up to me, and of course, the rest of ATS.

THIS is an election ender for Obama. 2 weeks till election.. How can the Obama Adminstration hold this off for a few weeks? Not sure. It will be tough.

www.theblaze.com

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He said / She said.

Get me a real source and a real quote, and I'll gladly discuss the ramifications of such chatter, but until then, this is just a load of BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can I put £100 down on the first post slagging off Glenn Beck or questioning the source of this being in less than five minutes please?

Looking up one post it didn't even take that long.

edit on 25-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

link   
I was just thinking this, this morning. I was thinking that the Clintons really don't like Obama, and now that all this has come out they can safely take down Obama. Just a fleeting thought I had.

link   
If Hillary wants to run in 2016 and have the slightest chance of being elected she better drop it in Obama's lap where it belongs. There is no way that a President of these United States did not know what was going on immediately. Our Embassies are in fact American soil. He either knew or is so incompetent/inept that he has no business being our President. Either way it is shameful and impeachable.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You mess with the Clintons and you end up burned or dead or both. Good luck with that Obama. Maybe she'll save it as a get out of jail free card for later.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This stuff always seems to pile up before the election, its almost becoming cliche.

This wouldnt be the first time Hilary took one for the presidency **cough** Lewinsky **Cough**

This has the potential to cost Obama a second term.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It seems that there have been plenty of stories coming out about both Obama and Romney that "should" spell the end of the election for these men.

Yet here we are, still giving all our attention to giant douche vs turd sandwich. If people actually intended to vote "for" a candidate rather than "against" a candidate, I highly doubt that either Obama or Romney would win the election...

Of course it would take too much effort for the average American to go out of his or her way to actually find the candidate that he or she actually agrees with, so we will continue to elect these same people who have no business leading our country.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Obama supporters don't care, they just don't care about this issue, there are numerous foreign and domestic issues they should be worried about but they prefer to harp on things like bindergate.

Just take note of the topics that get the most traffic.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is almost pathetic.

We had heard about the security lapse matters from the beginning. Suddenly we need 'better' sources?

This represents a terribly telling circumstance; no matter what.. it would have been the proper and just thing to do to explain the event fully, including the abortive attempt to maintain proper security at the consulate.

Not sharing that information tells us that politics is more important than justice (as if they hadn't lived by that creed for decades.) It's too late to isolate the damage.... people died; and for political expedience, we debate circumstantial crap while they hold on to the facts they don't want to answer for.

The first person who tries to contrast this tragic and unnecessary death with previous administrations missteps may as well label themselves "partisan zealot."

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Can I put £100 down on the first post slagging off Glenn Beck or questioning the source of this being in less than five minutes please?

Looking up one post it didn't even take that long.

edit on 25-10-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Not questioning the source it's obvious who wrote it . I am questioning the agenda behind what he wrote. This story only seems to be circling on far right media sites. Sorry but it seems their is an agenda here. Mr. Klein has has a hatred for the President because he feels he does not support Israel. I am not a supporter of either candidate I just don't believe anything until I do my own research. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

She is the Secretary Of State, and IMO a pretty darn intelligent and confident Woman. The fact she stated it was her job to order additional security and didn't, in a newly liberated country... Didn't quite add up to me, and of course, the rest of ATS.

THIS is an election ender for Obama. 2 weeks till election.. How can the Obama Adminstration hold this off for a few weeks? Not sure. It will be tough.

www.theblaze.com

If this is true (and I doubt it considering the source), it is simply Bill trying to get Hillary to hedge her bets. She's already said she is out after this year. She says she's not going to try to run for President again, but I don't buy that. If Obama wins this will go away, if he loses then she has to negate this. If she thinks he is going to lose then it will come out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Created in 1789 by the Congress as the successor to the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of State is the senior executive Department of the U.S. Government. The Secretary of State’s duties relating to foreign affairs have not changed significantly since then, but they have become far more complex as international commitments multiplied. These duties -- the activities and responsibilities of the State Department -- include the following:

Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy;
Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs;
Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States;
Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives;
Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments;
Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies;
Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;
Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries;
Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries;
Administers the Department of State;
Supervises the Foreign Service of the United States

www.state.gov...

The Secretary of Defense, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is by federal law (10 U.S.C. § 113) the head of the Department of Defense, "the principal assistant to the President in all matters relating to Department of Defense", and has "authority, direction and control over the Department of Defense". Because the Constitution vests all military authority in Congress and the President, the statutory authority of the Secretary of Defense is derived from their constitutional authorities. Since it is impractical for either Congress or the President to participate in every piece of Department of Defense affairs, the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary's subordinate officials generally exercise military authority.

en.wikipedia.org...

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I suggest everyone read up on the author Ed Klein.

Is he just out to make a buck? Like many ATS poster claim so many authors are.

Exploitation seems to be his game.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Umm,and what does obama have to do with this?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Y U Hatin? Coz your boy is about to go to Leavenworth where someone's gonna make him his bitch? I wish I could be a fly on the wall as that lying bastard has to choose between jelly and syrup.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The story is true and the mere fact that you have access to it means that Bill leaked it already. This will also make Hillary look good because she's NOT the source of the leak

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Annee

Y U Hatin? Coz your boy is about to go to Leavenworth where someone's gonna make him his bitch? I wish I could be a fly on the wall as that lying bastard has to choose between jelly and syrup.

Obviously you have not read the critics reviews of Ed Klein's books.

Why don't you go do that.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The fact the consulate was attacked at least twice resulting in them asking for security and not getting it was odd but you can see it was done for a purpose, a sinister purpose. One of the attacks prior to Sept 11 left a 40ft hole in the building so these terrorist meant business. Too boot, the ambassador was personally targeted via the terrorists Facebook page. There's no need for Human Intel now that social media has taken over Mankind. The only security provided was by the corrupt and newly found Libyan Gov't so in turn the security was corrupted and non existent. That's why you don't read about any Libyan fatalities. So it's obvious they needed real security, Marines would have been the best option but they were denied. Why?

What is the reason? Is there only one reason or multiple reasons? There's probably more than one but was one reason to allow this attack to happen to ensure Barack Obama will lose the 2012 elections? Interesting thought, and if Hilary does come forward with her evidence than that may very well seal the deal. Now the question is will she release the evidence or will she take one for the team? She has already said many times this is her last year in politics whether Obama wins or not so I could see her taking the fall if the consequences are minimal. I've read a she's getting a lawyer but what consequences does she face? Must serious if Bill is really pressing for her to release these documents.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join