It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not vote for Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yesterday, Donald Trump announced that he would give five million dollars to current President Barack Obama, under the stipulation that the president would release his sealed collage and travel records.

This announcement, to some, seemed like a desperate attempt for Mr. Trump to gain the proverbial “limelight” and have a few moments of attention.

Many people have questioned Donald Trump’s actions, and have labeled him an elitist, conspiracy nut, down to just plain dumb. But love him or hate him, Mr. Trump does bring up a very interesting point: Just who is Barack Hussein Obama, and what exactly is in his past that he is so closely keeping a secret?

It is a known fact that Barack Obama went to an Indonesian school at a very early age. More to the point: he attended this school during a time that only citizens of India were allowed to attend, and dual citizenship was not allowed.

If we fast forward a few years we will soon discover that Barrack Obama attended a very prestigious private school, which costs a nice chunk of change. For a man who claimed to be from an extremely poor family, it is an interest to me on where his family attained the money to send him to this school.

During his private school years, President Obama also traveled to distant lands such as Pakistan. This should not seem like a problem, until you learn that during this time frame US citizens were not allowed to visit Pakistan. How did he manage to do it when no one else could?

Then we move to his college years, where it is rumored that he attended under a foreign scholarship. How is this possible?

Furthermore, when he becomes president he cannot provide a single shred of evidence that he is a citizen of this country. His birth certificates have been proven to be frauds. Something I have always found fascinating is how his birth certificate reads: Barack Obama, yet his real name is Barry Soetoro.

My summary: there is too much missing from our president's past for me to have faith in his loyalties, or judgment.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Oh you mean the fake deception.
I thought you meant the genuine freak show
we call Trump/ Romney.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
we call Trump/ Romney.

Really? That's all you have to say?

Nothing to explain why you think that?
edit on 25-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

we call Trump/ Romney.

The OP has a valid point. I'm tired of Liberals dodging the questions. Why is soo much about our PRESIDENT hidden from us? This doesnt worry you in the least bit?

Who cares about Trump, He isnt what this is about.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

we call Trump/ Romney.

The OP has a valid point. I'm tired of Liberals dodging the questions. Why is soo much about our PRESIDENT hidden from us? This doesnt worry you in the least bit?

Who cares about Trump, He isnt what this is about.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

Agreed - Trump is arogant, and kind of strange. But his points are very valid.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why is THIS president in the spot light while past US presidents had lot of loop holes and shady background?

OH! i know why..

carry on.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Donald Trump is no dummy. He might rub you the wrong way and appear to be full of himself, but he KNOWS something, believe me.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Why is THIS president in the spot light while past US presidents had lot of loop holes and shady background?

OH! i know why..

carry on.

I suppose this is where typical argument comes in: BECAUSE HE IS HALF BLACK!!!!

What a total cop out. That doesn't concern me in the very least.

What concerns me is that I am a US Citizen, and I have no idea who my leader is.

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

That's why every anti-Obama crowd was hoping for him to reveal some juicy information on obama and it ended being floppy already known information.

Keep hoping i guess.
edit on 10/25/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

He was already your president for 4 yrs, yet you want to keep kicking the dead horse?

i wouldn't be surprised if i see the following Headline on his 2nd term:

"Was Obama cloned!? Sources say yes!"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That's why every anti-Obama crowd was hoping for him to reveal some juicy information on obama and it ended being floppy already known information.

Keep hoping i guess.

Floppy already known information???

He didn't give any information - he gave Obama a deal of five million dollars to release his records.

Tell me this: why wouldn't he unseal his records if he didn't have anything to hide?

It is totally obvious there is something strange going on.

Also - please address my other questions about his schooling, and birth certificates.

You can't - not without admitting there is something fishy goign on here.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If you vote for a politician, you're voting for deception.
I'm still amazed at how many people still argue over which liar is better.
edit on 25-10-2012 by subject x because:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by MentorsRiddle

He was already your president for 4 yrs, yet you want to keep kicking the dead horse?

i wouldn't be surprised if i see the following Headline on his 2nd term:

"Was Obama cloned!? Sources say yes!"

He has been my president for 4 years - but the fact he can't provide evidence he is legal to run for a second term bothers the hell out of me.

And it should you too. There is a reason why our founders demanded that every president be a citizen.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Keep hoping i guess.

Already known information??? Uh...no. If Trump knows something, he evidently can't just throw it out there like the birth certificate revelation. The Obama handlers would shred it and cast doubt and people would just sigh and walk away still uncertain. Trump KNOWS, but how to reveal it is the difficulty.

I say Obama will not bite. $5M to charity won't cause him to reveal anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Keep hoping i guess.

Already known information??? Uh...no. If Trump knows something, he evidently can't just throw it out there like the birth certificate revelation. The Obama handlers would shred it and cast doubt and people would just sigh and walk away still uncertain. Trump KNOWS, but how to reveal it is the difficulty.

I say Obama will not bite. $5M to charity won't cause him to reveal anything.

No, Obama will not unseal his records.

Not even for all of that money, which could help a lot of people.

But, oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Donald Trump is no dummy. He might rub you the wrong way and appear to be full of himself, but he KNOWS something, believe me.

I say if you have nothing to hide spit it out already....

2nd

top topics

join