It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my dad and I both heard a voice today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
We were sitting in a restaraunt waiting to eat. When we both looked over to the other side of the place at the same time. i said "did you hear that"? He said "yeah". It said "Help me" in a womans voice. He never believed my voices were real. Always relating them to some disfunction of my brain. But he went on to tell me about a time when he was working that he got mysteriously done with a part of his mail route an hour early, just in time for him to end up at the masonic retirement homes where an older guy had fallen and got knocked out by a rock and was lying in the snow. So he helped him back inside. So my question is, do beings from other dimensions do this to us with mystical abilities, or is it God or aliens?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty deep stuff!!

If we had the answers to that my friend, life wouldn't be so mysterious.

I remember my mum telling me about a time before I was born and she was babysitting my cousin. She was in the kitchen and heard someone call her. At the same time my cousin came into the kitchen, he must have been just over two years of age and said 'Who's that calling me?'.

He actually heard someone call him at the same time as my Mum heard someone call her!! Strange!!

ETA:- After searching around the house. where the voice came from, she couldn't find the source.
edit on 25/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Perhaps you just overheard a staff member ask another for help.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

Perhaps you just overheard a staff member ask another for help.

I didn't add that the tone and drawn out "heeelp meee" was more mystical and ghostly than human sounding, and there was no staff over there at the time. Especially not two, there were not that many customers there.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There are now devices that can send sound directionally with great accuracy. There are even devices that can generate sound inside your cranium.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
We were sitting in a restaraunt waiting to eat. When we both looked over to the other side of the place at the same time. i said "did you hear that"? He said "yeah". It said "Help me" in a womans voice. He never believed my voices were real. Always relating them to some disfunction of my brain. But he went on to tell me about a time when he was working that he got mysteriously done with a part of his mail route an hour early, just in time for him to end up at the masonic retirement homes where an older guy had fallen and got knocked out by a rock and was lying in the snow. So he helped him back inside. So my question is, do beings from other dimensions do this to us with mystical abilities, or is it God or aliens?

Interasting.

I'm really skeptic usually about voices, expectantly when people say they hear voices, i automatically think brain damage, or some mental problems are intervening. Untill i heard a voice...

Now this isn't something i go bragging about, as it scared the living # out of me and i've only heard the voice once in my life.

it was 2 years ago, when i was really big in the 2012 conspiracy, and was some what avid researcher, so it was always in the back of my mind (which could be the case, and my brain could of created the voice due to things happening in my life) because i also heard that we were preparing to move, and i don't want to move away from everyone i know if the worlds about to end? what chances will i have if i dont know anyone. anyways

i was down stairs, cuddling up on the couch getting ready to close my eyes when i heard clear as day, as if the voice came from directly beside me and she said (YES a womans voice just like you, sounded late 20's mid 30's at most) she said "Dont Move" it scared me so much i jumped off the couch, looked at the TV (which was off) Looked at my XBOX(which was off) then looked at my computer (which was off) so then i was officially creep-ed out, i decided not to listen to her orders and i got the hell out of there and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Now to anyone i've ever told this story too they always ask me"Why did you move?" "I wonder what would of happened if you didn't go up stairs" and i reply that i dont believe she cared about my current state, i get more of the feeling that she doesn't want me to move from this house.

anyways it only happened once, 2 years ago, and i remember it like yesterday. but yeah, i'm pretty sure it could of just been my brain messing with me because of how obsessive i was at the time with 2012, but who knows.
edit on 25-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Strange story OP!

It's weird, a few months ago I was just outside the back door sorting out some recycling when I heard as clear as day... ''Hell-ooo!''

A man's voice, very loud as if he was actually standing in the doorway next to me... He sounded a bit posh and authoritative but really friendly and happy....

There was no-one but me in the house or the garden and it freaks me out even now, I just can't explain it...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I've heard voices in my house a couple of times. Once, when I was sitting at my kitchen table one morning, it was perfectly quiet, and all of a sudden the phone rang. I distinctly heard a woman say "Oh!", like the ring startled her. It definitely wasn't me, and no one else was in the house, nor was any TV or radio on.

Another time, my husband was working on some plumbing in our bathroom. He went downstairs and outside to turn the water back on, and he asked me to watch to see if the pipes would leak. I stood there watching, when the water started gushing out horribly. I yelled out, "It's gushing out!" I heard him (what I thought was his voice) yell, "Just turn it off". He had left the faucet on, so I ran over to turn it off. A few minutes later, my husband came up the stairs and said, "well, did anything happen?" I was confused, because I thought he knew what happened, which is why he told me to turn off the faucet. He swears he never said anything because he was outside and had just come up the stairs. It was only the two of us in the house. Weird.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2012 by kaylaluv because: double post

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've only once heard a "disembodied" voice, 3 years ago and I will never forget it. I was staying with family while looking for a new home and as such was sleeping in a finished basement. I always had trouble falling asleep here, not sure what it was but just never felt quite right. As I was laying there, trying to sleep but not having any success, I would text my wife (she worked 3rd shift at the time), play with my phone etc, things you do when you are bored. I finally took my wifes advice and put the phone down and just closed my eyes. As soon as I did this I heard a mans voice in my left ear whisper my full name. I could feel the little hairs on my ear move like someone was whispering it right up close to me and the only other people on the house were 2 stories up, sleeping in bed.

Needless to say I was completely freaked out, I ran out of the house and slept in my car that night. A few other strange things happened in that house in the short time I lived there (cups falling off a table when no one was within 15 feet of it, towel hitting me in the back when I got out of the shower) but I never acknowledged those events. Only other person who experienced things there was my then 3 year off son, he said in the basement where I was sleeping there was a "black man with red eyes" and he refused to go down there while we lived there.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join