It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Movie Time! (Quantum Apocalypse 2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
(Sorry mods i dont know where i should post this?)

Hello ATS, I just got finished watching this movie and i thought it was PERFECT for fans of this site.
Yes yes, IMDB gave it a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad rating, but its probably mostly because the CGI was BS, and any new movie with bad CGI automatically gets bashed by the general public. But where the CGI dies, the story takes over! I couldn't stop watching this movie because its everything i love.

Dark matter, Mars rover, Comets! Nasa! NUKES!, WORM HOLES, time travel, FASTER THEN LIGHT TRAVEL, emps, and a ELE, and the underdog to become a hero! so if you can get by the crap CGI, and some pretty bad acting, this movie might be just for you! lol

(honestly though i enjoyed it, but i didn't' watch it in HD so the crappy CGI didn't bug me as much as most people)

and i'm sure most of you will find their version of dejavu really interesting, it got me thinking

here is the description given by IMDB

A group of talented but rebellious 'rock-star scientists' find themselves in a race against time to save Earth when a comet makes an unexpected turn towards our blue planet where all life may cease to exist within days if our small town heroes fail to find a solution. Written by Anonymous In the city of Parish, the Major Ben Marshall lives with his autistic brother Terry, his son Leo, his daughter Samantha and his second wife Lynne. When a comet changes its route and collides on Earth, the scientists discover that an anomaly is the cause and they bring two geniuses to join their team in the research. They find that the anomaly is a gravitational vacuum indeed and mankind is doomed to annihilation. But Terry convinces his brother Ben to drive him to Houston to save the planet. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I'm not sure if this movie is on YouTube
I wouldn't recommend illegally downloading this, but I'm sure you can

edit on 25-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

So is Quantum Apocalypse 2010 the name of the movie, or is 2010 the year it came out? Yeah, I know I could have just googled it but I was irritated that I had to search through your post for the name of the movie and then realized it was in the title(I guess, anyway).

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

So is Quantum Apocalypse 2010 the name of the movie, or is 2010 the year it came out? Yeah, I know I could have just googled it but I was irritated that I had to search through your post for the name of the movie and then realized it was in the title(I guess, anyway).

You should follow your gut more often!!
Yes Quantum Apocalypse is the tittle
Yes it came out in 2010
You're on a role dudette
edit on 25-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

new topics

join