posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
for those unaware of the UBUNTU Party, it's basically represented by Michael Tellinger ( Slave Species of God
, Adam's Calendar
has a very
positive goal for mankind...
“Let each citizen contribute their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater benefit of all in the community. Let us utilise the wealth of
our land to provide abundance in all areas of life for the people.”
-Michael Tellinger 2005
Tellinger (and myself) desires to spread the idea of Contributionism
throughout the world
to get humanity to behave how it should - with true
peace and absolute freedom, and without "politicians, the government, or any corporation
who has unlawfully claimed exclusive rights
" over us or the planet.
well, there are those that don't believe that this system should gain a foothold on society...
- The UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM is a blueprint for a new social structure in which everyone is absolutely free and equal.
- A society that functions without the concept of money, any form of barter or trade, or the attachment of value to material things.
- A culture where each individual is encouraged to follow their passion and contributes their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater
benefit of all the people in the community and society at large.
- A society with a new set of laws based on the needs of the people where everything is provided freely to everyone who contributes.
- A society which promotes the highest levels of scientific and technological progress.
- A society in which arts and culture flourishes allowing people to experience life to the fullest.
- A society in which spiritual growth of its citizens through the explosion of arts and culture will allow the rapid rise of consciousness to fully
embrace the concepts on unity.
- The system provides unimaginable abundance of all things on all levels, impossible to imagine by those trapped in the capitalist consumer-driven
environment of today.
UBUNTU Party lawyer tied up at gunpoint, files and computer data removed
On Saturday 20th October, the legal advisor for the UBUNTU Party, and the New Economic Rights Alliance (NewERA), Raymondt Dicks, was overpowered at
his home office, in a military style operation by between 6 and 10 armed men.
Mr. Dicks, who was a legal advisor to the SA [South African] police and Army for many years, says that the event was executed with absolute precision
and intent to gain access to his documents and legal files.
He and two other people who were there at the time were tied up on the floor for over 3 hours while the intruders ransacked his office. It was a
clear attempt to make it look like a robbery but it is quite obvious what they were after – all the pertinent research and legal documentation
relating to legal action against the banks.
Mr Dicks is the legal representative for New ERA and the UBUNTU Party and UBUNTU Liberation Movement. He has been representing Michael Tellinger in
his personal capacity in various actions against the bank, mainly Standard Bank. Earlier this year he drafted the Constitutional Court papers that
Tellinger served against the four major banks, the Reserve Bank and the Minister of Finance.
Mr. Dicks has been investigating and gathering extremely sensitive evidence to lay criminal charges against the banks for their unlawful activities
against all the people of South Africa.
The entire horrific experience was captured on security cameras showing the whole operation from the beginning. The most disturbing part of the
footage is that it shows what seems to be two police vehicles with flashing lights, escorting the other vehicles containing the intruders, while they
closed off the road next to his house, allowing the operation to happen uninterrupted.
We trust that the South African Police will take this matter extremely seriously because it goes to the core of our socio economic structure and the
wellbeing of everyone, exposing those who are behind what can only be called the largest legalised organised crime syndicate in the world - The
banksters that rule our lives and manipulate our government with impunity and no recourse.
Michael Tellinger urges all South Africans to take this as a clear sign that we are very close to exposing their unlawful activity and to unite in the
support for the UBUNTU Party in their mission to put an end to this abuse of our most basic human rights and to restore all the power to the people
- where the power should always be.
appalling! ...but not at all surprising!
what's everyone else think? anyone got any more info to add to this??
(i'm at work right now, and the spam filter or whatever on these computers won't let me view the ubuntu site directly unless i choose the "cached"
version. unfortunately, it won't let me view a chached version of that article at all, so i'm gonna have to get on another pc later and update this if
i need to)
edit on 25-10-2012 by adrenochrome because: wanted to underline something very important so it really stood out