It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Days, 3 Radars, 1 El Nino Canceled & a lost weather bureau

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We've experienced a pretty hot week this week on the East Coast of Australia but we've been expecting it as we have been told that we are going to experience an El Nino weather event this season.

I live in NSW and for the past four days we have seen the return of the flying pollution brigade excreting their ever expanding trails of filth across our skies. This isn't a debate about Chemtrails v Contrails but why is it that its always the planes flying strange flight paths that seem to have a propensity to crap cloud?

Anyway, this has without doubt been the hottest week so far this season culminating in a 30+DegreeC day today. So you can imagine my surprise when on the news tonight I heard that the weather bureau was now saying El Nino had changed its mind and we should now expect above average rainfall.

Forecasters surprised by El Nino turnaround

The weather bureau is predicting a big change in Australia's forecast this summer, with an El Nino no longer expected.
Dr Watkins says they are not sure why there has been a cooling down.

"It actually is quite a unique situation if we end up not going into an El Nino event," he said.

"It'll sort of be the biggest turnaround that we've actually seen in our records going back to about 1950, so quite unprecedented."

Warming in the Pacific Ocean as recently as August pointed to another El Nino weather event, but the forecasters witnessed a huge turnaround.

While it is good news, they say they have never seen conditions change so quickly.

Link to story

The sky is now overcast with a horrible looking manufactured mess thanks to our polluting pilot friends. Strange how these clouds don't show up on the weather radar. In fact, the weather radar itself is doing strange things and its not just one, I checked three up the east coast and they were all giving strange results where the only cloud that is showing is off the coast and appearing in a semi- circular pattern. On all three instances the radar is the centre of the semi circle on the clound is the same distance from that centra (see below)

So what is going on? Are three separate radars with aproximately 100km distance between them along the coast experiencing the same interference? Is something keeping the incoming rain clouds off the coast?. What happened to the EL Nino we were told was a certainty?. Why isn't the horrible looking clouds of aircraft pollution that I can see covering the sky appearing on radar,?

I will not be surprised if Australia suffers another extreme weather disaster in the near future.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That is strange, especially the radar, but I don't know nothing about anything so I will wait to see what a more edumacated person reasons. Cool find.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Clouds don't appear on Dopler RADAR, precipitation does. If the clouds aren't precipitating, there won't be any radar returns.

Clouds appear on Satellite Photos.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, you said it is overcast right now but that doesn't mean there is moisture in the air. Without the right conditions convection will not occur with clouds. Convection can be easily explained as a heat bubble that breaks off from the surface, cools as it travels up and sometimes forms the cumulus clouds that become weather. A very dry area will just rise dry warm area and then travel back to earth to do the same thing. See pic below.

The radar in the OP is not picking up and moisture in the area. So, the clouds you are seeing could be dirt, dust, etc..

The reason why there is no moisture in the area could be the fact that there is a land breeze flowing outward into the sea and not flowing back because of the heat on land. I don't know if there is any valleys or mountains in the area but that can affect the way convection works with the sea breeze and the circulation in the valleys/mountains. Example below.

Just not the right conditions for moisture and that could be many many things but the main reason is convection.

Might want to check the winds in your area. I see a few pointing southeast and east. Which means you have a land breeze going outward causing what happens in the very bottom pic.

Could be also experiencing the water cycle

Sometimes there will be cumulus clouds that form over the water. Sometimes not.
edit on 25-10-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

there is a reason that the radars show an arc - its not a conspiracy - its the way doppler radar works

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
... appearing in a semi- circular pattern.

So what is going on?

Its just a radar thing. Nothing to do with what is actually in the sky.

Because the earth is round, the radar signal sent from the antenna moves "up" into higher altitudes as it is further from the transmitter. If you merely displayed this signal return you wouldnt be showing the same data for the whole screen, but different altitude data across the image.
As explained on the wikipedia page the radar station compensates for this by scanning different altitudes (by transmitting as different degrees above the horizon).
Software then takes this and merges it together as "slices" at different distance from the transmitter.
So what you're seeing is merely an imperfect slice set done in the software. Weather guys can compensate for this, but clearly they were having a coffee break at the time you were looking at the images.

....or you can blame "chemtrails" and ignore facts. Your choice.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

One of the best ways to predict an incoming front is the existence of persistent contrails. So what you saw is a perfect representation of how weather works.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Regarding the Doppler returns, as Ignorant_ape said above, there is nothing terribly unusual in the images you posted.

A good free online course can be found here, educate yourself.

Weather Radar Fundamentals

Regarding your apprehension of aircraft traffic, a quick google search of the term "curved contrail" returned 876,000 hits. You see more long, straight contrails because most aircraft flights are flown primarily in a straight line.

After all, a straight line is the shortest distance between two points...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

ignore the you can't do anything about it crowd and the haters

build a chembuster, it will clear out those 'trailz, attract sylphs [air elementals] ,
and get the weather back to it's natural state.

fight back with Orgone! FREE PLANS HERE! => Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I sincerely hope that every last one of you goes out and builds two of these. At least then, you would be doing more than just talking about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Vinegar also clears the skies - it is much cheaper and easier to use and is a known agent for cleaning stuff up - here's the proof:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Or you can try what this man does....

You never know it might actually work...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

fight back with Orgone! FREE PLANS HERE! => Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

You do know why they are free don't you?

That's right, not one person in their right mind would have bought one. As for them being free I would bet they are having a hard time getting rid of those plans this way also.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You do know why they are free don't you?

That's right, not one person in their right mind would have bought one. As for them being free I would bet they are having a hard time getting rid of those plans this way also.

Yes, the plans are free, but not everyone has the tools or basic manufacturing knowledge to build one, even if they are a relatively simplistic "device". But these folks will happily sell pre-fabricated units to those who blindly believe that these devices work. For example, you can pick up a "Five Gallon Copper pipe Chembuster" for a mere $765 plus insured shipping of two boxes.

I find it despicable that these folks who can't get the very basics of atmospheric science right, use unfounded fear to sell a ridiculously over-priced device to those who are frightened or less knowledgeable.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who has purchased anything off these 'snake oil salesman', but I would like to think that most people can see through their lies and misinformation for what it really is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

Some might say that anyone stupid enough to think that device works deserves to get ripped off, as uncharitable as that viewpoint may be.

At least I am comforted by the knowledge that any conspiracy claims made by anyone that HAS fallen for that chembuster garbage due to not possessing the faculties to recognize nonsense when its in front of them, can be safely ignored.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Some might say that anyone stupid enough to think that device works deserves to get ripped off, as uncharitable as that viewpoint may be.

Well they do say the truth hurts.

I really think the sad thing is that their are those even here on ATS that have either bought one or have looked very seriously about purchasing one, and it is maddening how easily one can be duped.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And of course their great vengeance and furious anger is directed at those who point out their folly, rather than the guy counting the banknotes. Go figure.

top topics

join