It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun, Cymatics and YOU! (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello all at ATS! I have been researching a theory as of lately and would LOVE all your "friendly" input on this Subject! Hans Jenny (1904-1972), a Swiss natural scientist discovered that a specially covered speaker covered in sand will start to produce visible shapes and movement when certain MHz Frequency's are played through the speaker.(warning high pitched noise!) ('
')

The thing that made me wonder about how this affects us is what Changes or controls our Vibrational freq's here on earth? THE SUN! Now my theory is this... What if the rise in the sun's energy coming into a solar maximum was more than just a Random release of energy? What if the flares control our vibrational reality?

www.nasa.gov...

Even though NASA does not accept all reactions Between the correlation of flares and Bad weather or our own physical self ex, tiredness,anxiety's Could the SUN itself be more of a Controlling force in this Reality than just a Great way of staying warm and Growing food? Could the Sun Really be Sentient? I am saying this because of all the Huge Flares we have had as of this year YET none have been directly sent to earth! Why? Just Luck? OR maybe there is a process at work here way Larger than our current understandings! Is the Sun conscious of us? Is it our Controlling force in the Universe? Will it cause Us as a species to Evolve along with our planet?
Have at it ATS! What are your Theories? ('
')

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjembeJedi
Could the Sun Really be Sentient? I am saying this because of all the Huge Flares we have had as of this year YET none have been directly sent to earth!
From your NASA link:

Since solar wind is measured in nanopascals it is approximately 1000 million times weaker than winds here on Earth.
This is why though the solar flares affect "space weather", they don't affect Earth weather in the short term. In the long term the sun will get bigger and hotter and boil all the water in the oceans away.

You've not shown any link between cymatics, and the other things you talked about related to solar activity, so it's not a theory and it's not really even a reasonable hypothesis, unless you can explain better why there would be a link.

Our two biggest concerns about the effects of large solar flares are the possibility of damaging or destroying satellites not protected by our magnetic field, or possibly inducing large currents in power lines, taking down parts of our electrical grids. If an event like the 1859 Solar Superstorm should recur, it would likely do both.

Ice cores contain thin nitrate-rich layers that can be analyzed to reconstruct a history of past events before reliable observations; the data from Greenland ice cores was gathered by Kenneth G. McCracken[9] and others. These show evidence that events of this magnitude—as measured by high-energy proton radiation, not geomagnetic effect—occur approximately once per 500 years, with events at least one-fifth as large occurring several times per century.[10] Less severe storms have occurred in 1921 and 1960, when widespread radio disruption was reported.
So, the really big ones happen perhaps every 500 years. The events 1/5 as large happen several times per century. And you're asking why we haven't been hit by big events in one year? It's not sentience and it's not even exactly luck, it's the statistical pattern we've observed that big flare events do strike Earth, but as the ice cores show, the frequency of large events is pretty low. There is no evidence of sentience of the sun, you were joking about that, weren't you?
edit on 25-10-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So did the Sun do this 11 years ago? Or 22 years ago or 33 years ago? Did we have a vibrational change every 11 years? Because that is how often the sun reaches solar maximum.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
So did the Sun do this 11 years ago? Or 22 years ago or 33 years ago? Did we have a vibrational change every 11 years? Because that is how often the sun reaches solar maximum.

Well If "Social" changes are accepted YES! we have shown many changes in society throughout history..But can it be directly correlated to MHZ changes from the Earth caused possibly by solar issues? NO! ..But does not mean it isn't a possibility?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Your are right.I Didn't show a complete correlation to sunspots-flares and MHZ changes on the planet! But you will agree it does affect us some what? I guess I was trying to show if MHZ can be affected by frequency of sound so Drastically why would a "Solar" anomaly be any different? Maybe sentient is a bad choice of wording..how about intelligently controlled through a "source" or natural timing..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Nasa does now recognize that Space weather can effect weather indirectly. It causes Northern lights to increase and sometimes causes a reverberation of our atmosphere which indirectly effects weather. They are presently studying this new theory. It is well known that the long solar minimum we experienced hundreds of years ago put us into an ice age. If this isn't evidence itself that spaceweather effects climate than what is. The long Solar minimum could be used to help predict longterm weather outlooks when it happens next time. From what I have read, it may happen soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks!

Definitive vibrational relations ~~~~~

A little Esoterica from Egyptian...

And some Schumann Harmonics to 'cignify the cymatic cymbiosis'

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Nasa does now recognize that Space weather can effect weather indirectly. It causes Northern lights to increase and sometimes causes a reverberation of our atmosphere which indirectly effects weather. They are presently studying this new theory. It is well known that the long solar minimum we experienced hundreds of years ago put us into an ice age. If this isn't evidence itself that spaceweather effects climate than what is. The long Solar minimum could be used to help predict longterm weather outlooks when it happens next time. From what I have read, it may happen soon.
Solar output and solar flares are different topics which both involve the sun so I think you have them confused.

But if you have a link showing how solar flares affect real weather on earth, or even the theory, please post it.

I think you'll find it's not solar flares but solar output.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Solar output and solar flares are different topics which both involve the sun so I think you have them confused.

But if you have a link showing how solar flares affect real weather on earth, or even the theory, please post it.

I think you'll find it's not solar flares but solar output.

I think you are right! I have the two bunched together on this topic as 1 whole but the "Solar Output" has a much more apparent physical affect on our planetary body. As compared to a Flare BUT some changes in our Jet Stream are affected by flares and who knows what else?! The Sun~Earth connection is much more a mystery every day!
edit on 25-10-2012 by DjembeJedi because: missed worded

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What I refer to is not immediate weather changes but an change in overall patterns. I read a Nasa article that addressed this. I guess they are now investigating the relationship now but it will take years to get something conclusive. At least it's a start. Before this point they were denying any association. I'll try to locate the articles I read on this. Solar flares will probably never be able to predict a storm or anything, this deals with solar min and solar max and overall weather patterns.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not so fast naysayers.
They have no way of telling for sure if the Sun
effects weather and yep I'll say it, quakes here on Earth.

NASA just admitted in the last couple of years that the giant ripples
that happen on the Sun are giant SunQuakes . Something that was ridiculed
until NASA did their about face . The original claim was an optics problem with the satellites .

So say it's not known. But it's irresponsible to say nope noway does the Sun
effect Earth changes such as weather. Not enough data.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have always found cymatics fascinating....
and yet I am failing to see the correlation you are making between sound and the sun....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Now that the scientists are aware of the effect that solar activity has on our climate, they may be able to predict roughly in the future how the changes in other events in the world. This will take years of studies and they will make their share of mistakes. We have sharply increased our reliability of predictions of weather by learning from our mistakes so I suspect it will take many years to tie in all this stuff. To say things are unrelated just because we haven't assembled proof is ignorant. It will take at least fifty years before they get the bugs worked out.

Part of this awareness came from an old Norwegian saying that was investigated. "When the sky and snow are green we are in for bad weather". Scientists tried to prove it wrong and by doing so proved there was a connection with this Northern Light phenomenon and severe storms in Norway. It is not fullproof because it relies on some other things to be in place but there is a connection. It may not be an event that can predict weather in other parts of the world either. It will be interesting to see this unfold in the future.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

What I refer to is not immediate weather changes but an change in overall patterns.
No need for a link to this then, it's well known, but climate is not weather...they are related, but there's a big difference.

top topics

join