It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call a Doctor! Obama stricken with "Romnesia"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Will Obama please explain his statement made during an off the record interview to a Des Moines newspaper that he did not want released? Now I know why he did not want that interview released... He let the truth slip out while contradicting what he said in the debate only 24 hours earlier...

"Obama Privately Touts Sequester After Denying Responsibility in Debate"

Point of reference

OBAMA: First of all, the sequester is not something that I've proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed. It will not happen.

The next morning, in an off-the-record interview with the editors of the Des Moines Register, President Obama reversed course, taking credit for a sequester that he anticipates will be "in place.":

OBAMA: "So when you combine the Bush tax cuts expiring, the sequester in place, the commitment of both myself and my opponent -- at least Governor Romney claims that he wants to reduce the deficit -- but we’re going to be in a position where I believe in the first six months we are going to solve that big piece of business."

Everything the sitting president says in an interview should be "on the record"...

And he has the stones to point fingers and label Romney with his "Romnesia" remarks.... wow!! what a difference 24 hours makes in the political circus... True Colors anyone... Ooops! guess he forgot he was talking to a reporter. Glad this newspaper did its job by reporting what was actually said..

www.breitbart.com...

Full transcript of the "off the record" interview

www.desmoinesregister.com... page&nclick_check=1

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The white house gave them permission to use it as "on the record" after he gave it

And I know you're putting an awful lot of effort in to these anti-Obama threads but Ill still pass on putting another republican in the white house. It was 8 years of george w and republican leadership that led to the 2008 financial crisis.

Yes, we are better off today than in 2008

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
edit on 25-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

new topics

join