It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayans demand an end to doomsday myth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Incan, Aztec, Mayan, Indian and Mexican all seem to share this lineage...don't they?

like i said it goes back to the paleolithic [obviously as, how else could such beliefs/ideas have shown up "independently" in the new world] either that or it's post Atlantean Darkside [Ahrimanic]

in a remarkable bit of synchronicity i just read something interesting in Metzger's The Book of Lies
in the Occult War section regarding steiners view of the subject:
i'm having to manuever a bit here so pardon any mistakes
after reading the 1st part of the aforementioned section
i did some googling for the name Vitzliputzli for more details
about the simultaneous crucifixion of the avatar of Anti-Life in the new world by the forces of Life with the crucifixion of the avatar of life in the old world by the forces of Anti-Life [Christ]

The following are excerpts from Inner Impulses of Evolution by Rudolf Steiner which in my opinion would help most people to understand the true nature of black magic, and to recognize its influences around them. Some of the following overlaps with the material in my "Deep Background" section, but it pertains more to the goals and activities of black magic rather than its historical metamorphosis. In them, Steiner refers to the Mexican Mysteries which were formed by a group of former Atlanteans:

When the Atlantean spoke of his "Great Spirit,"* he expressed it, as we have seen, in a word that sounded something like the word "Tao," which is still preserved in China. AN AHRIMANIC, CARICATURED COUNTERPART APPEARED IN THE WEST AS OPPONENT OF THE "GREAT SPIRIT TAO" BUT HE WAS STILL CONNECTED WITH HIM. He worked in such a way that he could only be made visible through atavistic, visionary perception but WHENEVER THEY DESIRED HIS PRESENCE, HE ALWAYS SHOWED HIMSELF TO THOSE PERSONS CONNECTED WITH THE WIDESPREAD MYSTERIES OF THIS CULT SO THEY COULD RECEIVE HIS INSTRUCTIONS AND COMMANDS. [This distinguishes black magician from the typical satanist, who, if part of an organized movement, is directed by black magicians, and not directly, at least consciously, from the spirit world.] THIS SPIRIT WAS CALLED BY A NAME THAT SOUNDED SOMETHING LIKE TAOTL. Taotl was thus AN AHRIMANIC DISTORTION OF THE "GREAT SPIRIT" a mighty being and one who DID NOT DESCEND TO PHYSICAL INCARNATION. A great many men were initiated into the mysteries of Taotl but the initiation was of a completely ahrimanic character. IT HAD A QUITE DEFINITE PURPOSE AND GOAL, WHICH WAS TO RIGIDIFY AND MECHANIZE** ALL EARTHLY LIFE, INCLUDING THAT OF HUMANS, TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT A SPECIAL LUCIFERIC PLANET, WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN REFERRED TO IN THESE STUDIES, COULD BE FOUNDED ABOVE EARTHLY LIFE. THE SOULS OF MEN COULD THEN BE DRAWN OUT TO IT, BY FORCE AND PRESSURE. [For example, to escape the possibility of having to hear Rap "music" ever again or drive our ego-mobiles through rush hour traffic.]

The goal they aimed to achieve was TO MAKE THE WHOLE EARTH A REALM OF DEATH, IN WHICH EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WOULD BE DONE TO KILL OUT INDEPENDENCE AND EVERY INNER IMPULSE OF THE SOUL. In the mysteries of Taotl the forces were to be acquired that would enable men to set up a completely mechanized earthly realm.

TO THIS END, ONE HAD, ABOVE ALL, TO KNOW THE GREAT COSMIC SECRETS THAT RELATE TO WHAT WORKS AND LIVES IN THE UNIVERSE AND REVEALS ITS ACTIVITIES IN EARTHLY EXISTENCE. You see, this wisdom of the cosmos is fundamentally in its wording, always the same, BECAUSE TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE SAME. THE POINT IS, HOWEVER, WHETHER OR NOT IT IS RECEIVED IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT IS EMPLOYED RIGHTLY. [11]
"In olden times the wisdom needed for the advancement of humanity could be obtained only from a luciferic source; hence the initiates [such as the seven Holy Rishis] were obliged to receive it from that source and at the same time to take it upon themselves the obligation not to yield to the aspirations of the luciferic beings." [12]

The Atlantean Connection

In my essay on the Eight Sphere, I go into greater detail on the nature of human consciousness during early and middle Atlantean times. This form of consciousness is similar to that which Lucifer wishes to evoke in us. The following excerpts from lectures by Steiner show that this has been the goal of Lucifer and Satan ever since their servants destroyed Atlantis, and that they've failed so far, which makes them almost as desperate as Alan Dreamspin (the Fed Chairman who disappeared just as it became impossible to hide the implosion of his vast financial bubbles, precisely as LaRouche predicted he would):

BUT IN THIS SAME EPOCH HUMAN BEINGS WILL HAVE TO BATTLE AGAINST ATTACKS OF THE LUCIFERIC AND AHRIMANIC POWERS THAT WILL BE STRONGER THAN THOSE LAUNCHED IN THE DAYS OF GREEK AND ROMAN CULTURE. Again in this later epoch the aim of the luciferic and ahrimanic powers is to alienate the souls of men from earthly life on the one hand, and on the other so to mechanize earthly life itself, TO MAKE ITS OUTER FORM SO ENTIRELY MECHANISTIC, THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE EGO OF MAN TO LIVE IN THE SOCIAL ORDER OF THE EARTH. He would therefore take leave of it to enter a life apart from the earth upon a separate planet.

Lucifer and Ahriman wish, during the post-Atlantean period, TO INTERPOSE THE OLD ATLANTEAN CULTURE EVERYWHERE SO THAT THE FACULTIES IMPARTED BY THE PROGRESSIVE POWERS ARE RENDERED PRIMITIVE [i.e. reason "dumbed down" and free will frustrated] FOR THE FIFTH POST-ATLANTEAN EPOCH AND HUMAN BEINGS WILL DESIRE TO DEPART. The attempt, therefore, consisted in placing everything that developed into a service of a world beyond the earth, as I have indicated. Thus, from two sides, from that of Lucifer and that of Ahriman, the spirit reigning in ancient Atlantean life was to be revived in order that the impulses connected with that ancient life might enter into the evolution of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch.

In order to execute the ahrimanic part of this task, it was necessary for the priests of those ahrimanic Atlantean mysteries to acquire faculties possessing the highest degrees of control and mastery over all the forces of death in earthly working. These forces would have made the earth; together with physical man for the souls were to depart into a purely mechanistic realm, a great dead realm in which no ego could have a place.

These faculties would have had to be connected also with mastery of the mechanistic element in everything living, of the mechanistic elements in all life. FOR THIS REASON THESE MYSTERIES HAD TO BE INSTITUTED IN A TRULY DEVILISH FORM BECAUSE SUCH FORCES AS WOULD HAVE BEEN NEEDED FOR THE POWERFUL AIMS OF AHRIMAN CAN ONLY ARISE WHEN INITIATIONS OF A SPECIAL KIND ARE ATTAINED. Such were these initiations of the ahrimanic post-Atlantean era in America.

This cult was dedicated to the successor, the son of the Great Spirit, in the form he had assumed in America, and who was designated by a sound that approximates Taotl. TAOTL IS AN AHRIMANIC DISTORTION OF THE SUCCESSOR OF TAO. This being, Taotl did not appear in a physical body but only in an etheric form. His arts, which were essentially impulses for the mechanization of earthly culture and of all earthly life, were acquired through these initiations I have described to you.
Now these initiations had a definite purpose. As has been said, the initiate acquired ACTUAL POWERS OF BLACK MAGIC, THE APPLICATION OF WHICH WOULD HAVE LED TO THE MECHANIZATION OF THE CULTURE OF THE EARTH AND TO THE EXPULSION OF ALL EGOS, SO THAT THE BODIES BORN WOULD NO LONGER HAVE BEEN CAPABLE OF BEARING AN EGO.

Vitz-li-putz-li [an ally of Jehovah] fought against [the greatest-ever black magician] and as already said, this can only be discovered by occult means in the year 33 A.D. succeeded in causing this mightiest black magician to be crucified. Thus, in the other hemisphere of the earth, an event parallel to the Mystery of Golgotha took place, inasmuch as the greatest black magician of all was crucified by the action of Vitzliputzli who had appeared on the earth for this purpose. As a result, the power of these mysteries was thereby broken so far as the fourth post-Atlantean epoch was concerned. It was subsequently revived [in a weaker form]....

In the post-Atlantean era, Ahriman strives by direct means to institute a culture of MERE prosperity. This would mean pressing out the lemon [ego], the doing away with it! Egos would no longer be able to live IF PROSPERITY [crass materialism] WERE THE ONLY AIM PURSUED BY CULTURE. In short, prosperity and the good, prosperity and virtue are not concepts that can be substituted for one another. [In other words, materialism must not be an end in itself; it must serve to free us up for higher pursuits.]

We are gazing here into profound secrets of life. A JUSTIFIED ELEMENT IN THE FOUNDING OF CULTURE, AN ELEMENT THAT INEVITABLY LEADS TO A CERTAIN FORM OF PROSPERITY AMONG MEN, IS SO DISTORTED THAT PROSPERITY PER SE IS SET UP AS THE GOAL.[13]
fakeapoc.tripod.com...
*Great Spirit is the term most native americans use for the Highmost, interesting eh? this could mean it's a remnant of the positive [as opposed to negative] ancient teachings

**transhumanism? see also: Sorry, But Your Soul Just Died Tom Wolfe
From neuroscience to Nietzsche. A sobering look at how man may perceive himself in the future, particularly as ideas about genetic predeterminism takes the place of dying Darwinism. .
www.orthodoxytoday.org...
scientism in it's actual form follows bacons rather telling metaphor: "Nature is to be put upon the rack, and forced to give up her secrets" consider all the vivisection and torture of animals going on in the name of "science"
also concerning human sacrifice

“Sorcerers chiefly used the blood sacrifice; and while we hold this to be evil, we cannot deny that this method is very efficient. Power flashes forth from newly shed blood, instead of exuding slowly as by our method. The victim's terror and anguish add keenness, and even quite a small animal can yield enormous power.The great difficulty is in the human mind controlling the power of the lower animal mind. But sorcerers claim they have methods for effecting this and that the difficulty disappears the higher her the animal used, and when the victim is human disappears entirely. (The practice is an abomination but it is so.)

Priests know this well; and by their auto-da-fé, with the victims' pain and terror (the fires acting much the same as circles), obtained much power. Of old the Flagellants certainly evoked power, but through not being confined in a circle much was lost. The amount of power raised was so great and continuous that anyone with knowledge could direct and use it; and it is most probable that the classical and heathen sacrifices were used in the same way. There are whispers that when the human victim was a willing sacrifice, with his mind directed on the Great Work and with highly skilled assistants, wonders ensued but of this I would not speak.”

– From the Gardnerian Book of Shadows from the section titled "Power"
what's that alex jones says? "there is a war going on for your mind"
and disinfo is common in warfare Caveat Emptor
edit on 26-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sink the Bismarck!
So, the Long Count gets blatantly misinterpreted and appropriated by ignorant Western (mostly American) New Agers seeking an exotic, spiritual thrill ride, and is then used to perpetuate a Frankensteinian New Age religion (composed of bits and bobs of various unrelated indigenous religions, mostly from South/Central America, Asia and Africa), all the while relegating Mayans and the other indigenous groups the New Agers draw their 'inspiration' to 'magical Negro' (I know they're not black; it's a storytelling device) status.

Then, when some of the remaining Mayans decide to speak out against this gross misinterpretation of an ancient calendar, they're attacked by their New Age fan club (not to mention the racists who hate them just for being brown) for 'not knowing what they're talking about,' because apparently Western New Agers are a bigger authority on Mayan history and culture then, well, the Mayans.

All I'm drawing from this is that I can't wait for January 1st 2013 (after the mass suicides, of course) so we can put this bullspit behind us and the New Agers can start picking out the next ancient indigenous people to co-opt.

Basically, if life was a Propagandhi album, we'd be living in 'Duplicate Keys Icaro' right about now.

gee i dont know you and you definitely don't know me, however seeing as the words racist and what looks like an unattributed quote of one of my posts['not knowing what they're talking about"] i'll a**ume its me you're referring too and reply
1st the full post:

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I find the ops post to be suspect. Will the real Myans please stand up?

The Maya people constitute a diverse range of the Native American people of southern Mexico and northern Central America. The overarching term "Maya" is a collective designation to include the peoples of the region who share some degree of cultural and linguistic heritage; however, the term embraces many distinct populations, societies, and ethnic groups, who each have their own particular traditions, cultures, and historical identity.

There are an estimated 7 million Maya living in this area at the start of the 21st century.[1] Ethnic Maya of Guatemala, southern Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula, Belize, El Salvador, and western Honduras have managed to maintain substantial remnants of their ancient cultural heritage. Some are quite integrated into the majority hispanicized Mestizo cultures of the nations in which they reside, while others continue a more traditional culturally distinct life, often speaking one of the Maya languages as a primary language.

The largest populations of contemporary Maya inhabit Guatemala, Belize, and the western portions of Honduras and El Salvador, as well as large segments of population within the Mexican states of Yucatán, Campeche, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, and Chiapas.
en.wikipedia.org...

So you see.. these people may have no more claim to know anything at all about the ancient Myans than say the group of people calling themselves Myans from Tabasco.

indeed, unless this "spokesman" is an acknowledged "Keeper of Days"
he wouldn't know what he is talking about

OOOOKay, 1st of all i'm multi-ethnic, the quickest way i can put it, is that i have southern european [though i may have a touch of visigoth], north african, and western-asian [semitic] ancestry, so we are NOT even going to go there.

2nd do you even know what a "Keeper of Days" is?
it's the term/title used by the specialized priesthood IN CHARGE of the calendars.

it's for the "Keeper of Days" to say anything regarding the calendars and 2012 not anyone else whether of mayan/aztec/olmec descent

and 3rd i am not a "new-ager"

i'm a shamanist-pantheist with gnostic-kabalistic leanings

or whatever i'm calling myself this week

kindly disregard this post, if i'm mistaken regarding the 'not knowing what they're talking about,' "quote

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Know This:

The Hopi wont fall, i know things

The Hopi are from the Stars, there are planets with only Hopi and other planets with the Hopi Ancestors who control the weather like no other with thoughts

Also The Hopi Nation will survive on earth

One day the Hopi from Earth will visit the Ancestors

We decide what affects us emotionaly, nobody else
forgive, its more important than ever atm, forgive them as they are mad, for 2000 years deluded with religion and they tell everyone else their history is fables, humans with real spirit teaching are not mad, forgive them they dont know what they do

Religion will be replaced with old knowledge, logic, compassion and understanding, real spirit teaching

the spirit always feels young yes

Be at peace, enjoy the beauty of Creation, meditate look inside

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i agree that they ought to have some final say.
Whatever your rituals mean blood or otherwise these people have their blood rituals as well and they happen to involve nature and plants that influenced their lives.

edit on 27-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Do they not make money of all the tourists pouring in then?

Come on, think a little will you before jumping all over the "poor repressed natives" bandwagon. No, they haven't made millions out of it, like some unscrupulous book dealers, authors etc. But they haven't been actively saying this is incorrect in any way until this year. They have been quite happy to take the tourist money.

So yes, they can say it is wrong and innacurate. But no, they cannot realistically claim offence when they have generally waited until 2012 before embarking on any large scale debunking attempts. It is complete and utter hypocrisy for them to claim otherwise.

Yeah this is pretty much what I gathered from this whole thing. They let it go on for years and years, and then...

"Okay guys, we're just a few months away from nothing happening. The money will stop flowing, so we have to act like it was insulting and degrading to our culture so it will seem like we weren't trying to perpetuate it to line our pockets."

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sink the Bismarck!
So, the Long Count gets blatantly misinterpreted and appropriated by ignorant Western (mostly American) New Agers seeking an exotic, spiritual thrill ride, and is then used to perpetuate a Frankensteinian New Age religion (composed of bits and bobs of various unrelated indigenous religions, mostly from South/Central America, Asia and Africa), all the while relegating Mayans and the other indigenous groups the New Agers draw their 'inspiration' to 'magical Negro' (I know they're not black; it's a storytelling device) status.

Then, when some of the remaining Mayans decide to speak out against this gross misinterpretation of an ancient calendar, they're attacked by their New Age fan club (not to mention the racists who hate them just for being brown) for 'not knowing what they're talking about,' because apparently Western New Agers are a bigger authority on Mayan history and culture then, well, the Mayans.

All I'm drawing from this is that I can't wait for January 1st 2013 (after the mass suicides, of course) so we can put this bullspit behind us and the New Agers can start picking out the next ancient indigenous people to co-opt.

Basically, if life was a Propagandhi album, we'd be living in 'Duplicate Keys Icaro' right about now.

Yeah i hope nothing happens. I hope all humans continue living like slaves, paying taxes, going to wars, raping the earth and eachother, religions still rampart and brainwashing people, t.v telling us what to do and feel, yeah yeah i hope nothing happens, this reality seems so much better..

Let time teach you friend..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have long believed that the Mayan "thing" is doomsday hype. Nothing will happen.

BUT i wish I could be there to feel the vibe, tourism must be pumping and I would have loved to be there in December, just for the vibe and adrenalin, and just have a huge party from the 23rd till new year.

Suck it up Mayans, don't have to lie about your herritage, but make a little money from these sucker tourists!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Well, first of all the Mayan consist of many groups of Native Americans, not only from North America but also from Central, and South America.

The Mayans aren't just one group, and this man "Felipe Gomez" himself is lying, whether knowingly or not. For example the Hopi are also a group of Mayan who split up a long time ago, and "Felipe Gomez" doesn't speak for them or for any of the others.

Second of all, even though it is true that to the Mayans/Hopi etc that December 21st is not the end of the world, it is also a lie that to them December 21st is "just the end of one of their calendars"...

In fact December 21st 2012 is the end of the 13th b'ak'tun cycle, and as such throughout this end of the cycle and into the 14th b'ak'tun cycle the changes happening do have some serious consequences if people are not prepared.

Again, it is NOT the "end of the world", but it is the "end of a cycle" and the beginning of the 14th b'ak'tun.

Some other members and I have tried throughout the years to tell this difference to other members. But again, some members take these changes to mean "the end of the world" while other people, apparently like the OP, try to dismiss entirely the warnings.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

So yes, they can say it is wrong and innacurate. But no, they cannot realistically claim offence when they have generally waited until 2012 before embarking on any large scale debunking attempts. It is complete and utter hypocrisy for them to claim otherwise.

And in this you are VERY wrong... For many years different Mayan elders have spoken out and tried to clarify the truth about their prophesies. You just haven't paid attention and have only listened to the "New Agers" who claim December 21st is the end of the world...

BTW, "monument 6th", which was found in southern Mexico in the 1960s during a highway construction, does mention that the Mayan god Bolon Yokte, a Mayan god associated with war and creation, will descend from the heavens on December 21st 2012.

But again, it is not the end of the world, although throughout the rest of the cycle and part of the beginning of the 14th Baktun there will be changes that won't be "a walk in the park" for those that are not prepared.

edit on 23-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Yeah this is pretty much what I gathered from this whole thing. They let it go on for years and years, and then...

"Okay guys, we're just a few months away from nothing happening. The money will stop flowing, so we have to act like it was insulting and degrading to our culture so it will seem like we weren't trying to perpetuate it to line our pockets."

Again, like the other poster you just haven't been following this at all... There have been plenty of Mayan elders, from different Mayan tribes, who have spoken about 2012 not being the end of the world.

October 12, 2009, 10:01 AM

Mayan Elder Tired of 2012 Queries

Apolinario Chile Pixtun is tired of being bombarded with frantic questions about the Mayan calendar supposedly "running out" on Dec. 21, 2012. After all, it's not the end of the world.

Or is it?

Definitely not, the Mayan Indian elder insists. "I came back from England last year and, man, they had me fed up with this stuff."
Found at an obscure ruin in southern Mexico during highway construction in the 1960s, the stone tablet almost didn't survive; the site was largely paved over and parts of the tablet were looted.

It's unique in that the remaining parts contain the equivalent of the date 2012. The inscription describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war and creation.

However - shades of Indiana Jones - erosion and a crack in the stone make the end of the passage almost illegible.

Archaeologist Guillermo Bernal of Mexico's National Autonomous University interprets the last eroded glyphs as maybe saying, "He will descend from the sky."

Spooky, perhaps, but Bernal notes there are other inscriptions at Mayan sites for dates far beyond 2012 - including one that roughly translates into the year 4772.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

again all it takes is for people to do some research and they will find that the mayans never predicted the world would end in 2012 , only that there would be change on the horizion a new age !

Id be more interested in the tablet that goes onto 4000AD

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I think in this particular instance we will have to agree to disagree.

There have been various statements more recently (last 5 years or so) regarding an end to the myth but that that still hasn't stopped it perpetuating and there has been no concerted campaign. There could be various reasons for this, including poverty (unable to pay for a media campaign) but, to me at least, this doesn't change my viewpoint.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think in this particular instance we will have to agree to disagree.

There have been various statements more recently (last 5 years or so) regarding an end to the myth but that that still hasn't stopped it perpetuating and there has been no concerted campaign. There could be various reasons for this, including poverty (unable to pay for a media campaign) but, to me at least, this doesn't change my viewpoint.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

Of course it doesn't because you have had your mind set on this no matter what.

I showed you that even in 2009 Mayan elders were speaking against the claim that their prophecies predict the end of the world in 2012, and still you want to claim they have been keeping quiet about it and just now spoke about it when this is obviously not true...

Even before 2009 there were Mayan elders talking against the claim that their predictions say 2012 is the end of the world, but the fact is that the New Age claim has had more advertisement than what Mayan elders have had to say. That is the real problem.

Just like news today show mostly death, destruction, and sex stories, etc, the claim that 2012 is the end of the world have had more advertisement than the actual warnings from Mayan elders.

edit on 24-11-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

2009 is hardly ages ago. This could all have been put to bed in in the 1960's and 1970's but it wasn't. It hasn't been consistently (and vocally) debunked by the Mayan until the last few years. That is over 30 years of milking it whichever way you look at it - so no, i do not see how they could claim to be offended.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
NOW they say oh its not true because its so close now, but I bet it did'nt stop them in previous years from reaping the benefits of tourist dollars.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Does anybody take it serious? I dont see widespread panic. The year y2k doomsday scenario was taken way more seriously and by that I mean like 0.0001% of the population were convinced real trouble was ahead.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

2009 is hardly ages ago. This could all have been put to bed in in the 1960's and 1970's but it wasn't. It hasn't been consistently (and vocally) debunked by the Mayan until the last few years. That is over 30 years of milking it whichever way you look at it - so no, i do not see how they could claim to be offended.

Wow, changing your tune now?... first you claim this is the first time the Mayans elders are talking against the New Age claims behind 2012, and now "2009 is not ages ago"...

The thing is that 2009 wasn't the first time when Mayan elders started talking against the 2012 New Age claims, I just gave that as an example... But I can see that no matter what evidence i show you, you will continue claiming "they just started protesting now, and they have been milking people of money"...

You have a really racist view on native people and their prophecies...

I even showed that one prophecy of the Mayans does state that the god of war and restoration is supposed to come down from the heavens in the transition from the 13th baktun, into the 14th baktun.

The prophecies are not about an exact date to the dot, that is part of what is wrong with the New Age claims on 2012.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

They only have 4 weeks to wait.

And then we'll be on to the next end of the world.

The MacDonald Coda which, carved on the walls of a long lost cave on a remote Hebridean Island, by a secret sect of celtic druids, predicts that due to a unique alignment between Jupiter and the center of the Andromeda Galaxy (last occuring 65 million years ago, give or take a few billion years) the world will end on the 4th March 2017.

I know this, because I'm working on the text for the new best selling book right now. So it must be true!

Edit: pre order copies just $29.99

edit on 26-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i was busy listening to a radio stream from the Sunday, 25 Nov. edition of the Alex Jones.Info-Wars broadcast and he devoted a 1/2 hour segment to the 12-21-2012 end-of-the-world thought...

he tells the listener that his Information tells that the Mayans only say:
" the Old hearth fire will be put out and a New fire will be built. (replacing the Old Fire)

Now that suggests to me that 'CHANGE' is the keyword & focus
of the calander end-date
and nothing approaching a Armagededon holocaust or Pole Shift scenario is elaborated on

the tern 'CHANGE' fits well with the political usurper Øbama and his handlers' campaign's Theme

this Mayan replacement of the 'hearth fire' by a new central source of sanctuary energy
in a 'new' hearth fire fits well with the idea that a return of the 'feathered serpent' / Quazaquatal is the real prophecy that the 13th Baktun brings humankind ( or perhaps ALL 2012 hyped predictions only applies to the surviving Mayan peoples scattered about in Central America)

a replacement source of energy (the metaphorical hearth fire) might mean a replacement of a God or Savior,
perhaps the central banking system gets replaced as another possibility that is relevent to the NEWS of todays gestalt
the less than fatal forecast (changing hearth fires) might have been referring to the end of the USA hegemony in military/economy/trade/ finance all over the globe

being replaced by a NEW Alpha Dog Nation to take charge of global issues and policing the world and becoming the 'Light' unto which the collective minds of diverse peoples aspire..

Might this 'change' be from republics & democracies evolving into into fascist / socialist leadership doing the best to maintain a 'secular' stature...
or perhaps the world will come under the rule of a Universal Caliphate as the Vatican-Orthodox and Hindu-Buddhist idealogies wane from the dominance those lifestyles have over most regions in the world not already under the domination of Sharia and Islamic rule

If one were to open ones hand and spread all their fingers wide.... with one hand atop the other with pinkies beside each other... the Arc spread of those 10 finger/thumbs point in 180 degress or a full hemisphere of directions
Such are the different directions that are possible for the World to take in the replacing the "old fire" with the "new fire" of the Maya prediction

have a nice end of 2012 month long anticipation
edit on 26-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join