It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pod UFO's Seen Zooming Across the Sky in Broad Daylight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There is a lot the public doesn't know about that's why they call it the black program.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

They do go behind the contrails dont they? That would make them huge birds or bugs

They don't appear to go behind the contrails, the screen shots Armap took suggests they're in front, but you couldn't really tell each way with the footage we have.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

In the first video, he states: "I suspect body snatchers" Does he litteraly mean as in the 1993 film? Body Snatchers?

Diamond pod ufo? Made me think of the Rendelsham Forest incident, when they discovered the object in the woods... Hmmm.

It's still hard to truly discern anything from the video, the pixelation is quite a bit and you get no real details.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
They look like birds to me, and I (obviously) don't think they pass behind the contrails, I will look better at it at the end of the day.

I thought birds too. The Humming type. Heres a screen capture from a video of a male courting a female sitting in the tree. You can see her perched at the lower right as he flits by.

And the video I got it from. Gotta watch carefully, it happens several times real quick. Sometimes a pair of these will chase each other around in territorial disputes or challenges for a female. They are like little fighter jets and its a kick to watch. Of course the human eye tracks them a little better than the camera...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

As an avid skeptic I took one look and said of chemtrails and UFO's.. "Pah... contrails and birds"

That's why you come to absurd conclusions. Maybe you should've looked twice.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

First of all YOU have no information on these objects you don't know their size or distance from the camera and therefore you cant work out a speed, they could be 2 insects or birds passing in the field of view of the camera.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Chadwickus

They do go behind the contrails dont they? That would make them huge birds or bugs

NO they don't, pause when they do and give the time on the video when they pass behind

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If they are ufos then they will be government projects as the ones from inner earth or outerspace are built from light not black solid material. They had flying saucers back in 50s so imagine what they can build now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
[
Birds don't fly perfectly spaced apart for more than one second. The objects in the video do not budge from each other .... almost as if they are logically tethered together.

So tell that to these birds where do you people pluck your facts from thin air

or this

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Socrato

First of all YOU have no information on these objects you don't know their size or distance from the camera and therefore you cant work out a speed, they could be 2 insects or birds passing in the field of view of the camera.

Thank you for clarifying and reminding me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Socrato

Thank you for clarifying and reminding me.

No problem people often come out with daft estimates of speed etc at least you didn't do that!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

First of all.... I was stating my opinion... I never said fact any where in there.

Second... your video's only help prove that the OPs video is of UFOs.

The video's you linked.... IMO .... have no resemblance other than color.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Interesting find. Im not going to say they are "UFOs". Because you can't really tell. It depends how far away they were from the camera. But, if you compare them to trails behind them, they'd have to be a pretty big birds, and fast ones, at that.

Also, I find it interesting how the guy commenting on the video refers to them as "Body-Snatchers". People say aliens live among us... Could this possibly have something to do with it? Great find though, never saw this video before. S&F

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yeah, birds.

seriously, SERIOUSLY,SERIOUSLY

i'm more amazed by some peoples explanations of the video than the video itself, which i might add, is most certainly NOT birds.

pro tip: birds do not fly at mach speeds, which those objects appear to be.

John Leer!

i belive that man. but i guess i'm just a gullible fool.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

It may appear that to you, but not to me.

In fact, how can you suggest any speed? Based on what?

John Leer!

I think you mean John Lear.
I don't. It's possible.

Now, an attempt to get some speed values for those objects.

I will use the first to appear on screen as the target of my calculations.
It's some 13 pixels long on the video.
From the first time it appears to the last it moves some 707 pixels (I adjusted for the camera movement by using the plane as a reference)
That means that the first object moves 54.38 times it's own length during that time.
The time it takes for it to move that distance is from frame 158 (5.272 seconds) to frame 162 (5.405 seconds), so it took 0.133 seconds to move that distance.
Now, if we apply some specific sizes to the object then we can get some idea of the speed it was moving.

Size(m)  Distance(m)   Speed(km/h)
15.0      815.77       22,080.97
10.0      543.84       14,720.65
 5.0      271.92        7,360.32
 1.0       54.38        1,472.06
 0.5       27.19          736.03
 0.2       10.87          294.41
 0.1       5.44           147.20
 0.05      2.72            73.60
 0.01      0.54            14.72

Judging by the above (if those calculations are correct), it would be too fast to be a bird like a pigeon, but not too fast for an insect.
And yes, it would be at Mach speeds if it was bigger than 1 metre.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Come on,They clearly move behind the trails which leads me to believe that this is a hoax.. They obviously look closer than the trails by judging their size. = Fabricated nonsense. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Two flies

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Why couldn't the objects be birds? Considering that the camera is zooming in towards the sky means that anything flying overhead between the plane and the camera is going to appear larger than normal. These look like nothing but two birds to me, and if natural explanations can suffice, then there should be no talk of extraterrestrial explanations.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Amazing isn't it... what things can be made with these new exotic materials (Blacker Than Black) Indestructible and can absorb light energy totally 100% efficient... Basically the Light Propelled Stealth Drone.
New to the world but not to the military... 44 years a head of presently released tech so I'm lead to believe.
edit on 27-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
yeah, birds.

seriously, SERIOUSLY,SERIOUSLY

i'm more amazed by some peoples explanations of the video than the video itself, which i might add, is most certainly NOT birds.

John Leer!

As I and others have already said on this thread as you DON'T have a size and distance for these objects you CAN'T work out a speed and they DON'T go behind the contrails at any point in the video!!!
edit on 27-10-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join