It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Where am i now? Am I here and thinking or is the world around me shrinking. These thoughts in body and mind, where do they meet and where is she now? These cryptic source of all life, its whirlpools of forever pulling us into a trap togther.

-------------------------------------------

Is reality set out to trap us......... Is this the inherent nature of Nature?

Look at people in the world, each one an individual who seems to be caught up in something knowingly or unknowingly and fighting to rise out of it to improve their lot; or at least break even.

If we can accept this as a possibility doesnt it indicate we live in a predatory universe?

And if the case then what is the form and substances of the predatory energy, is it organic Aliens or beings of inorganic composition?

And is the greatest lure into the predators web the lure of love?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

And if the case then what is the form and substances of the predatory energy, is it organic Aliens or beings of inorganic composition?

maybe spiritual ? the material world came out of the spiritual form ?
interesting, the goals or interests of this source. complete self-interest or selflessness or something in between ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

maybe spiritual ? the material world came out of the spiritual form ?
interesting, the goals or interests of this source. complete self-interest or selflessness or something in between ?

Does spirtual even exist? its an idea in our heads is it not?
The nature of the source is easy to understand. It needs food, energy, sustanence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Does spirtual even exist? its an idea in our heads is it not? The nature of the source is easy to understand. It needs food, energy, sustanence.

i can't proof ghosts and spirits, but i believe.
the nature is a drive, but what goal ? evolution is a adaptation to the enviroment. what started life ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

i can't proof ghosts and spirits, but i believe.
the nature is a drive, but what goal ? evolution is a adaptation to the enviroment. what started life ?

The goal is to perpetuate the prevailing winds of time. What started life is a mystery. Somethings cant ever be known.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The goal is to perpetuate the prevailing winds of time.

to immortalize the winds ? isn't that what makes the air move, immortal anyway ? maybe the eternals aim for a special form of eternity ? is this why, they operate at all ?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

to immortalize the winds ? ? maybe the eternals aim for a special form of eternity ? is this why, they operate at all ?

to immortalize the winds ? - Yes the EM waves of energy permeating universe

isn't that what makes the air move, immortal anyway - ? The air rotates around earth...earth spins..relative motion of the windblood and heart beat per revolutiion

is this why, they operate at all ? - no motion then awarenss cant detect life..No life!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

i am convinced, this world is not only material and behaves by the law of nature. this world and its inhabitants were created. there is something else interacting, some call it god, life-force or spirit.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The world,universe,reality..are not out to trap us,we trap each other,...

We are just intelligent animals,using our intelect for the same predation as any other "animal".

It's only about survival,but we have effectively removed ourselves from the food chain.

Gotta do something with those inate tendencies we don't even realize we have.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

i am convinced, this world is not only material and behaves by the law of nature. this world and its inhabitants were created. there is something else interacting, some call it god, life-force or spirit.

yes something else. There is something real out there for sure. The question is what is it, and thats the realy mystery.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There is nothing and nothing appears as this (whatever is appearing presently).
It goes on and off, nothing, appearance, nothing, appearance, nothing, appearance.
The appearance is secondary.
The nothing is primary.

The trouble starts when the appearance is all that is known. The appearance is dazzling so we are drawn to it.
The nothing is ignored.

Look to the nothing and free yourself from the trap.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

There is nothing and nothing appears as this (whatever is appearing presently).
It goes on and off, nothing, appearance, nothing, appearance, nothing, appearance.
The appearance is secondary.
The nothing is primary.

The trouble starts when the appearance is all that is known. The appearance is dazzling so we are drawn to it.
The nothing is ignored.

Look to the nothing and free yourself from the trap.

The appearance is movement of form. The nothing amongst the heavens. The heavens amongst the stars. What are you at this present moment?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

And what of I?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I is not a thing so it is nothing. I is all seeing all knowing and everpresent. It sees the appearance appearing presently (the only 'time' there is).
I is the aware 'space' that allows apparent (appearing) things to appear.
Presence.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You are the presence of awarness i am aware of. Things are a mystery within and out of it. The source and the exit joined. What mysteries call you?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No one wants to be nothing.
youtu.be...

They believe they are 'something' or they want to be 'something'..

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Ill listen to Vid

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If one can't appreciate nothing,which is where we come from,and where we are going.

How can one appreciate anything?.

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered “Man…. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Playing the role and running the show with masks. How many masks are in your wardrobe of the i Am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join