It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young BBC Employee Rape/Assault On Minor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Reports have been emerging that a Young BBC "Well known" actor has been arrested over the rape and assualt of a 14 year old minor in London, its rumoured to have happened on at least 5 occasions.

The name has not been released due to legal reasons - but we don't have to look very far to find out who, here, view this artical from May 2012:

www.thesun.co.uk...

Joe will appear in court on November 6th.

Well now, the BBC are having a few rough months! lol

As are the establishment in general I should imagine - All these perverts beeing smoked out the wood work.

Hopefully these stories continue to gain momentum and we can FINALLY flush the dirty bastards out of hiding - INCLUDING the CLASSIFIED HIGH PROFILE NAMES from the WELSH PAEDO RING, SCOTTISH PAEDO RING, NORTHERN IRELAND PAEDO RINGS, AND WESTMINSTER.

Might be a good time to start exsposing more pervert coppers and social workers to, let alone the countless celeb names.

Many names have been classified for 100 years - Lets take back justice!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is nothing more than making scapegoats, and making it look like something is being done. Dont get your hopes up that the real evils in this society will ever be addressed, because they wont with the current corrupt status quo. The only way to dispense true justice is for people to # the system and deal it themselves. But, of course, that is illegal. I wonder why.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Good spot Sinny, thanks for sharing.

I have to say, i am a bit reticent at this point about labelling him as a pervert. If it is even him (think you are correct but until they confirm........). I am cautious because he is only 16 himself. When i was a nipper, i knew plenty of people in full on relationships at similar ages - under the law, at that age, the male is considered to have committed rape, even if it was consensual. Even if the boy is 11 and the girl 15, it is still the boy that is considered to have caused the offence.

Therefore, until further details emerge, i will not pass any proper opinion either way. It could be sinister or it could be normal teenage relations that are suffering from our stupid laws.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

He's 17 at the moment, and to be honest if he's sick enough to do that stuff now, I dread to think of the man he'll grow to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

What did he do though? Details don't usually emerge until after a trial for this type of case.

It could honestly be something as simple as he and the 14 year old were fooling around and someone saw it and reported it to the authorities. If that happens, the CPS prosecute the male as though he is guilty of a sex crime rather than the female - even though in their own eyes, no offence has been committed (meaning consensual fooling around).

I actually had this happen to a friend when he was 15 (the girl was 14). He was investigated and arrested but luckily for him, charges were eventually dropped, otherwise he would have been a "sex offender" - all for his then partner "giving him a gnash" of her own volition! It has left me with a lifetime legacy of being uneasy about jumping in on these kinds of stories without knowing all the facts.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The BBC should be renamed the BRC - The British Rape Corporation

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Good catch . It is strange that people who star in movies & TV think the fame they have garnered entitles them to be above the law.
PS: I love your new profile pic

top topics

join