It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Geo-engineering Map

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here is a map from a mainstream publication showing areas of the world
where geo-engineering has been ongoing, to the differing degrees as indicated.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The NATO countries seem to be hit the hardest. I am surprised to see Greenland, The Artic
and Northern Canada show up as a hotspot, since they is so sparcely populated.

Is there any discernible pattern here that stands out to anyone?

This is not a thread for chemtrail deniers. I believe you all when you say that those
of us who believe in this phenomema are mistaken/delusional.
Let us say that this is just a theoretical exercise, OK.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Nope.
Let's see. Increased precipitation and reduced precipitation in the same locales. That's odd. I think it's usually called "weather".

Any documentation for the air capture of CO2 being carried out?

The only ocean fertilization I've heard of is some small scale experiments. Most recently that "rouge" off the west coast of Canada.

Solar radiation management? Does that mean "chemtrails"? The only pattern I see is that tropical areas and areas without much air traffic don't seem to have it. Most of what I've heard about SRM is that it would be most effective a low latitudes.

Any idea what the source of the "data" is?
edit on 10/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Be interesting to know exactly what that data is based on given it shows Britain as a 'hot spot' despite no cloud seeding tests having been conducted here for 60 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This map tells only half the truth

it is misleading

China and Russia do some part time domestic weather control BUT not the barium
aluminum full time spraying developed by US and implemented full time

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
An alternative map from the same source (ECT) reveals that the 'hotspots' actually indicate amingst other things, places where conferences on the subject have been held, or organisations based in those countries have expressed interest in the subject, both in favour and against (for example, The Royal Society, based in London, calling for more research on the subject). It also shows, for example, places where tests into sequation of CO2 underground are being undertaken. Somewhat misleading then!!!

www.etcgroup.org...

More info:

www.etcgroup.org...
edit on 25-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Weather modification (cloud seeding) is not geoengineering.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Somewhat misleading then!!!

No!
I'm gobsmacked. How could they do such a thing?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I think maybe they color in the country as a whole , if it was affected in any parts.
So northern Canada is orange because Canada was on the list. It was probably British Columbia that put it there.

I just don't think this map is showing regions in each country
edit on 25-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Indeed, and they seem to be treating the EU as a single country!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nope.
Let's see. Increased precipitation and reduced precipitation in the same locales. That's odd. I think it's usually called "weather".

The only ocean fertilization I've heard of is some small scale experiments. Most recently that "rouge" off the west coast of Canada.

Solar radiation management? Does that mean "chemtrails"? The only pattern I see is that tropical areas and areas without much air traffic don't seem to have it. Most of what I've heard about SRM is that it would be most effective a low latitudes.

Do u know what but I had a feeling that you would be one of the first in. Funny that.

Let me repost this from the opening post.

This is not a thread for chemtrail deniers. I believe you all when you say that those
of us who believe in this phenomema are mistaken/delusional.
Let us say that this is just a theoretical exercise, OK.

OK then.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword
This map tells only half the truth

it is misleading

China and Russia do some part time domestic weather control BUT not the barium
aluminum full time spraying developed by US and implemented full time

Interesting. I too was under the impression that china and russia were virtually chemtrail free.
I don't put much sway in the demographic given, it being printed in the mainstream and all,
but I thought it interesting just being published in the first place.
I live in Ireland and it definitely merits being coloured a hot spot.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Be interesting to know exactly what that data is based on given it shows Britain as a 'hot spot' despite no cloud seeding tests having been conducted here for 60 years.

Probably something to do with all the chemtrail spraying then.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I think maybe they color in the country as a whole , if it was affected in any parts.
So northern Canada is orange because Canada was on the list. It was probably British Columbia that put it there.

I just don't think this map is showing regions in each country
edit on 25-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

I think you are right. I mentioned greenland first, which is sparcely populated,
and added the others afterwards. I suppose the whole of greenland isn't being
sprayed, just the populated areas. Same goes for the Artic.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Interesting that Bolivia, Paraguay, Uraguay, Columbia and Guyana escape
attention in South America.

Is there anything that these countries have in common?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

The original source is about geo engineering, it doesn't mention chemtrails at all, but you have cheapened your own thread by bringing them I to the discussion. It appears to me that you believe them to be the same thing, hence your defensive opening stance.

If you keep the discussion to geo engineering you would get support instead of arguments because it is a threat we recognise. I know you don't want to argue about chemtrails, they are all over this board and you can take your pick of any argument if you want, but I don't think you realise that you are imposing the interpretation of 'chemtrail' onto a source where they are completely absent.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nope.

Just wanted to respond to the bold part.

My neck of the woods, that is in part under the less precipitation blob hovering on/off the UK, well, given that we have an unusually high number of words to describe "Mud" I can't help but feel we could do with a lot less precipitation

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

its not ????

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Interesting. I too was under the impression that china and russia were virtually chemtrail free.

Both countries do a lot of cloud seeding and other weather mod, though state controlled rather than privately as in the US. India, SE Asia and latterly Australia also engage in a lot of cloud seeding.

In the US and Australia, it's often a the behest of ski centers wanting to increase snow cover.

None of which has any bearing on the amount of commercial air traffic producing 'chemtrails' which obviously is most prevalent over Europe and the US.

Edit: of course, technically, all industrial nations engage in geoengineering - if you produce GHGs or aerosols you are changing the compostion of the atmosphere and by definitiion engaging in geoengineering. Same could be argued about urbanisation, deforestation and all other land use changes. In short, wherever humans go, we geoengineer.

Although issuing a statement saying more research into the implications of such activities is needed, is not geoengineering!
edit on 25-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
[

I don't know how you tell that, but they certainly are not contrail free:

Air China over Siberia: www.flickr.com...

chemmie believer hereon ATS finds photo of contrail over china: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This is not a thread for chemtrail deniers.

So how is that going for you?

In the future I might suggest leaving that part out of the thread, but that is just a little friendly advice.

BTW geoengineering is not happening, and chemtrails do not exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join