It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this creature have a name?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

So you saw it twice?
Did it ever do anything? Did it speak?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteChimaera

What scares me is the the similarity between the made up "rake" monster and my own experience
. The guy looked exactly like that with his elbows resting on his knees. He had long forearms with long hands he was greyish blackish and freaked me the fudge out! The first time he was far from my bed, in a corner, 2nd time he was close up and his eyes were dimly illuminated. Cant be sure but I saw something like him on a hill near my home.
edit on 26-10-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteChimaera
Hello,

I am searching for whether or not a particular type of creature/demon has a name.

They have ash grey skin; very long arms with three to four long finger-like claws on a sort-of hand; the legs end in tapered points, no feet (I've been told they walk "daintily").
They may be involved in causing nightmares, and seem to feed from fear and other negative feelings, as well as give off a "dark vibration".

They are called Trev.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'd like more info. Where did this description come from.. you say it's for your friend. Was this her dream or something she saw in waking life?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Might you have more information on this "Trev"?
Neither of us could find anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Watch 'Cabin in the Woods'. There are all sorts of weird creatures in this movie and maybe your 'friend' will recognize it. If not, at least it's a very entertaining movie to watch. Fits right in with Above Top Secret's conspiracy forums.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

She said it came from dreams; once one of them approached her in a dream.
She said seen them various times for several years.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Watch 'Cabin in the Woods'. There are all sorts of weird creatures in this movie and maybe your 'friend' will recognize it. If not, at least it's a very entertaining movie to watch. Fits right in with Above Top Secret's conspiracy forums.

You need not add quotes to the word friend. And I don't watch "scary movies", don't really have the stomach for them.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteChimaera

Might you have more information on this "Trev"?

Short for Trevor
www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Pretty sure It is neither...phallus related, nor some...well... I guess anyone could be liked by *someone*...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join