Donald Trump Was FIRED this week. Obama Stunt was COVER UP.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Trump Place Fires The Donald: Mogul No Longer The Manager Of Pricey New York High Rise

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe Trump had this deal planned with Romney to do this anyway, and it coincided with this incident but it smells of cover-up. The man whose catch phrase is "YOU'RE FIRED", got fired himself. The irony would make internet rattle for weeks and his ego couldn't handle it.

So..

What yall think>

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LOL you're probably right.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I hope President Obama takes him up on his five million dollar offer, that would be EPIC!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Seems they took a dump on trump... err Trump got Dumped.

And talk about anti-climatic, I agree with a few speculative posts I saw here, I thought there would be a photchopped photo of baby Obama in a manger in Kenya, or he'd claim he has proof Obama was a clone of an Egyptian Pharaoh, or the ol' Barack and Michelle filed for divorce. NOPE nothing juicy.

Instead it was some ploy to get the media off of him so it seems, what a clown.

Please crawl back into the shadows from whence you spawned.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: resize

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Heeey maaan, you tryin' to steal my thunder? I posted this like 4 hours ago. www.abovetopsecret.com......Nah, just kiddin'. The more people that hear about this the better. I love it when smug a-holes get their comeuppance. Now if only someone would fire his little hair hat life would be perfect.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

Not sure how you reached that conclusion.
I'm seeing it as the exact opposite.

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

The more people that hear about this the better.......

Better for who?
&
Better in what way?

I don't know, maybe I'm missing something here. All I see is completely meaningless nonsense.
edit on 10/25/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Not sure how you reached that conclusion.
I'm seeing it as the exact opposite.

I get you, it's still puts him in the spotlight, I suppose what I meant to say was to deflect attention away the Trump Organization being replaced by AKAM.

link   
I'm quite confused on this whole Trump situation, So he offered Obama 5 million USD to reveal his true background, but in reality he didn't care if obama took the offer or not he just wanted the press off his back about him getting " Fired" ? Not sure can someone clear this up please? Thank you!

link   
If I were the Don I would return the favor. Perhaps by installing low income housing all around the area?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I get you, it's still puts him in the spotlight, I suppose what I meant to say was to deflect attention away the Trump Organization being replaced by AKAM.
Or the opposite. I'm not sure about you, but there is a very strong possibillity that if it had not been for this silly announcement crap, I would have never heard anything about AKAM.

Not that I actually care. lol. I'm just saying that I had never even heard of that company before reading this↑ post of yours. It most likely would have stayed that way too, if Trump had not intentionally put himself in the spotlight.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics
top topics

join