It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCD, OCPD, ADHD, SCHIZOPHRENIA, BI-POLAR, ETC !! - { which one do you have? }

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So far, most of you have confirmed what I suspected. I was certain I would get many different other disorders spoken of in here. My main goal was to let each of you that did read this:

Reflect on your own personal experiences and to be honest with yourselves about what ever disorder you are perceived to have by yourself or others. Don't be so quick to judge others, until you have taken a hard look at yourself.

When it gets right down to the nitty gritty, we have to recognize and have the courage to accept certain behavior patterns that we have or others have as being their right to possess. As long as those behaviors do not hurt innocent by standers.

No matter what disorder you have, Love and accept who you are. If there is something you want to change, change it.

That is not to say that disorders do not exist, and that some may require medication to regulate, just don't be so quick to accept the diagnosis of others as being fact and don't just pop pills without consequence.

Doctors are human and some may have ulterior motives sometimes when it comes to diagnosis, but they are not always right.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Is it normal to have intrusive thoughts in public washrooms that instruct you to steal people's pants from under a stall when they are sitting on the toilet? These same intrusive thoughts also start up when I walk past a pet store, telling me to go inside, take some birds and release them in the cat area.

<< 1   >>

join