It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on mars? I'd like to think so.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why you might ask I think there is life on mars, possibly a giant city. Well I know it may seem idiotic but I think that people that are rich can go to other planets like mars. In the song E.T. by katy Perry Ft. Kanye West Kanye speaks of a bar out in mars. Sure it could be just him being speculative but what if he really has been to mars? I mean who would actually believe him if he said that it was true. I think it might be or maybe I wish it were. I also think that the other life forms aren't allowed to contact us poor people due to certain galactic laws put into place. Or well they aren't allowed to come here but we can go there if we have the right type of ship that can get us past our magnetic field. I know its alot of maybes but hey its maybes that get people to think right?

I already know people are gonna bash me but I don't care these are my thoughts, bash me all you want my thoughts won't change about this. Peace and love to those who come to bash though. I will make another thread soon about why I don't hate on the haters anymore but for now lets discuss this.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

If there is, it's not going to be advanced, most likely single celled.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I also think that the other life forms aren't allowed to contact us poor people due to certain galactic laws put into place

In their vacation brochure regarding earth it says "Mostly harmless. Keep your distance however, they have guns and will dissect you."

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ok, so let's take your theory into play. How much money would one need to get a ticket to mars, I know the ticket for a 7 minute shuttle ride to the edge of the earth/ " Outer Space " is currently at USD $100,000 i couldn't imagine a ride to Mars, also I don't think Kanye West would have that kind of money either, but who knows, the " bar on mars" might be the Illuminati's meeting place
Highly doubt it, but there is always that 0.000000000000001% chance. I am one of those that dearly hope for ET life to visit us even if they are up to no good, I'd rather die knowing there is life out there versus not knowing at all. No idea, but thought is always good for the brain. I like seeing open minded people around here, after all this is a CT site!
edit on 25-10-2012 by iclark97 because: missed a tid bit,

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sure it wasn't a "Mars Bar" he was on about?

Mmmmmm choccy goodness.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Like what if there are little corn people in my corn flakes. I know it's unlikely, but what if there is? That'd be cool. And I remember once that I saw this movie, and a guy was eating corn flakes. So it could be true!

Little corn people, all living in our corn flake boxes. And we all know that people in the CIA eat cornflakes. Some do anyway so they might know about it.

It's so frustrating that they never tell us bout it. Why do they hide it from us? If they would just tell us about the little corn people. CIA... always lying to us.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
that is where the mason's meet with the illuminati. every meeting we teleport either to the future, past, or Mars, we control everything.look out behind you.......

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
Ok, so let's take your theory into play. How much money would one need to get a ticket to mars, I know the ticket for a 7 minute shuttle ride to the edge of the earth/ " Outer Space " is currently at USD $100,000 i couldn't imagine a ride to Mars, also I don't think Kanye West would have that kind of money either, but who knows, the " bar on mars" might be the Illuminati's meeting place
Highly doubt it, but there is always that 0.000000000000001% chance. I am one of those that dearly hope for ET life to visit us even if they are up to no good, I'd rather die knowing there is life out there versus not knowing at all. No idea, but thought is always good for the brain. I like seeing open minded people around here, after all this is a CT site!
edit on 25-10-2012 by iclark97 because: missed a tid bit,
Well if that is true, i would think that the illuminati probably pays for there ticket. They give them everything else so why not a ticket? Hell maybe people in hollywood can go for free if they want. Hopefully one day we will find out.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
on the one hand, tales of whistleblowing mars teleporters have been going on for some time
and some of these people seem to be pretty serious about it [or at least, they appear to believe that is what happened to them....]
and as we all know, with only one source of images and information about the place, it would be all too easy to skew our perceptions to whatever that source wished... [though that brings up the question of why so many head-scratching anomalies are left visible]

it's an interesting idea, and hardly outside the realms of plausibility
however i would have to say that as far as evidence goes, a pop song is probably the last place we should be looking, and if you are listening to katy perry songs closely enough to discern the lyrics i must urge you to listen to some real music while you still have the faculties to do so.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Watch this video, then think for a minute about Kanye West.

Think about your theory after this.
edit on 25-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: borked the youtube code

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

*yawn*
Yet another aliens exist because I'm such an original thinker and here's my thoughts on why thread.

*sigh*

When you actually FIND the aliens, someone, anyone, please wake me up.
I'm going to go take a nap.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Don't take a nap, you might miss out on more inane ramblings!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Dont quit wondering because of the critics. There is always that what if that is found out to be true like some people on here being nice and supportive of individual thoughts. I think so too.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

I have watched the video, an the video makes me think even more that it could be true. Also these people might just be putting on an act. No one really knows. Thats really the point of pop singers and the sort though to apeal to teenagers and mind control them. They don't expect anyone to take them seriously so they just act stupid because they can. I would like to think there is some truth to music though, rather then lyrics just written out of thin air. I mean if you listen to songs by like nirvana or even i don't eminem, I think thats a good refrence, they talk about there real problems in life. So why wouldn't pop songs talk about real stuff? I'm keeping my mind open on this and I hope other people do too.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Could you point me to exactly what part of the video I had posted led you to thinking this even more?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

So, everybody stop laughing. Dude is right.

Of course there's a Bar on Mars and Kanye West is a regular.

it was opened by David Bowie (aka Ziggy Stardust) after he found out that there's "Life on Mars" (1971), then T.Rex even sang about "Ballrooms on Mars" (1972), and the Misfits met some "Teenagers from Mars" (1978) at that Bar and The Flaming Lips, because they don't have so much money where "Approaching Pavonis Mons in a Balloon" (a volcano on Mars)(2002), I think the Pixies had a drink too many there when they had a "Bird Dream of Olympus Mons" (1991), while the group Sun Ra played "Blues on Planet Mars" in that Bar back in 1968 and Ennio Morricone composed "A Martian" in 2002. In addition, martian Artists came to Earth, like when The Martian took a "Journey to the Polar Cap"(1993).

How much more prove do you people need? ...Duh....

and now, please make it stop..... this idiocy hurts really bad.
edit on 25-10-2012 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

If there is, it's not going to be advanced, most likely single celled.

Not so sure.... Not so sure.....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

*yawn*
Yet another aliens exist because I'm such an original thinker and here's my thoughts on why thread.

*sigh*

When you actually FIND the aliens, someone, anyone, please wake me up.
I'm going to go take a nap.

*yawn*
Yet another pseudo skeptic about aliens do not exist because I'm such an original thinker and here's my thoughts on why post.

*sigh*

Sleep druscilla. Sleep.....

Your arrogance about other members make me sick.

Hope that ATS MODS give a warning for this kind of posts, and for the good of Above Top Secret.com

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your arrogance about other members make me sick.

Yawn. So does yours.

Hope that ATS MODS give a warning for this kind of posts, and for the good of Above Top Secret.com

You mean off topic comebacks at off topic comebacks that disrupt threads but add nothing to the OP?

Egads, now you got me doing it too.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would also like to think that there is life on Mars. However, two things must be said in clarification of that statement.

First, if there is, it is likely to be of a simple nature, either of a single celled nature, as suggested by other posters in the thread, or possibly a moss or algae type. I recognise that the fantastic idea of a cocktail bar on mars, or indeed an entire city, is just exactly that, fantasy. It is utter nonsense, as is the idea that the outrageously rich go to Mars on a regular basis.

Second, I would be over the moon of course, to find that there was or is some sort of complex life on mars, but I would be just as happy to discover bacteria, viruses, and any other bloody lifeform on the red planet. From a scientific standpoint, I couldnt give a God damn for a city full of hypothetical Martian drunkards, because my only interest in life on Mars, is that it adds weight to the possibility of life outside our solar system, and adds to the mounting reasons for us to figure out how to move a vehicle at relativistic speeds, in order to reach other star systems and start looking for our stellar neighbors.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join