It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone mad at me today for posting Trumps $5,000,000 challenge to Obama.lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Collectively, we have to not support a candidate who isn't vetted to our satisfaction. All we can do is do that individually, and make it known to your local party reps that that's the reason you're not supporting their candidate. Sometimes the participation we're required to do to make this work the way we want goes beyond just going to the polls on election day. Unfortunately, everyone waits for someone else to do the heavy lifting while we sit around and whine about why it isn't handled better.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've decided never to vote for any incumbent ever again, and I suggest everyone do the same.
That way they don't get complacent and reckless.
This strategy works especially well for the lifetime politicians in the Congress and Senate.
Since we don't have term limits for these people that are exempt from insider trading, vote them all out after their first, maybe second, term.
If they want back in, make them work for it like a newbie.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I've decided never to vote for any incumbent ever again, and I suggest everyone do the same.
That way they don't get complacent and reckless.
This strategy works especially well for the lifetime politicians in the Congress and Senate.
Since we don't have term limits for these people that are exempt from insider trading, vote them all out after their first, maybe second, term.
If they want back in, make them work for it like a newbie.

I totally agree with your comments. I can't say I've practiced in the past but I will in the future. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this on my thread.
Have a great weekend ahead!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
cool story bro

lol

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If Obama was born in Hawaii (I doubt this), he still tried to take advantage of people who thought he was born in Kenya.

Remember his author biography explicitly stating he was born in Kenya? Did he conveniently not correct this to take advantage of being an up and coming foreign author?

What if Obama's literary biography information came straight from his college records or student loan documents?

You don't just assume someone is born in Kenya without something making you think he is.

Obama was OK with people thinking he was from Kenya until it mattered.

Either way something very shady was going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
cool story bro

lol

Thank you Syrinx! I appreciate you saying so.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Donald Trump is a waste of air, time and space.

Mr.Trump has plenty of skeletons in his own closet. How would he like it if someone aired those? If I had $5 million, I'd want to know what lurks in his rafters.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Donald Trump is a waste of air, time and space.

Mr.Trump has plenty of skeletons in his own closet. How would he like it if someone aired those? If I had $5 million, I'd want to know what lurks in his rafters.

I agree, wouldn't it be interesting to go through his closet. You know he's got a ton of bones hidden, along with 100 empty bottles of hair spray lol, and that's from just last month!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Even Bush released his less than stellar college transcripts, why wouldn't Obama?

Technically Bush did release his transcripts. However, it should be noted that he only did so after they had already been leaked. At that point he really had no choice but to officially release them. If he had it his way they never would have been released.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join