It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Body Experience - A Method iv Found that works!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Before getting started into this topic id like to share a intro for those that know very little about what it is.

*Intro - An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body. & Whats so amazing about this is one in ten people has an out-of-body experience once, or more commonly, several times in his or her life. but scientists still know little about the phenomenon.

*Picture -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What worked for me?

* Videos
* Meditation
* Sleep

------------------------
Here are some Youtube videos that may help you.

1. Just listen to it at night or during the day before you go to sleep, and you'll have an OBE! There not that scary. People are just afraid of what could happen to them. I had my body shake and quiver before after a projection.

--------------------
Videos for Meditation

1. Listen to this for 30 minutes a day, this will help raise your tonal vibrations so you can project to the higher releams.

2. You don't have to do everything she says, just do what you feel is comfortable. I just lie down and focus on releaxation. Then after that focus on the root chakra as directed in the video.

1. Just do as she says. Pretty self explanatory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My Experience

October 12, 2012

It was a Friday night when i had this experience i think what helped me get this OBE was that i was extemeply tired from the weeks work i do, anyways i started reading more about OBE as a friend of mine the other day was talking about how he also had a experience, So i went on Youtube to find out if there is a method to experience this feeling & found the videos above that later on helped me experience my OBE.

As i watched the videos above repeatedly before going to bed, i looked at my hands for 5 minutes then dozed off to sleep, Later that morning when i woke up it was a success!! but a strange OBE that was unexpected!, In the dream i found my self sitting in my computer chair , It was strange because i could see myself sleeping but from far away as everything just was spaced out & my room was bigger, i heard a loud noise screaming in the unit apartment next to me. It was really scary, I didn't know what to do as the scream sound was strangely disturbing. For some reason I said "Don't worry". Then a pitch black tall male human like figure it appeared to be wearing a pointing wizard hat appeared out of no where in the corner of my room. I immediately went into panic, and ran to my bed strangely feeling that, that is the my safe spot, i then remember getting to my bed gripping on my foot (what it appeared to be my body sleeping on my bed) & then i immediately woke up from the dream & it was strange after i woke up because i felt my foot twitching. later that day i couldn't stop thinking about the OBE
and i feel happy i have ATS to share this experience with you all!
edit on 24-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Might I ask how old you are?
I have been trying teh same methods since my early 20s and they have not worked (probably the fluride but whatever.

Once you have lost it you have and when some 'kid' shouts eurika it is not very pleasant.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Creepy black figures seem to be the norm in OBE thats why I refrain from them I would be scared out of my mind seeing something like that anywhere near me or my room. Me and my friends have seen a tall black figure in a trench coat in the woods before in broad daylight on more than one occasion so i prefer not to again.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starks1089
Creepy black figures seem to be the norm in OBE thats why I refrain from them I would be scared out of my mind seeing something like that anywhere near me or my room. Me and my friends have seen a tall black figure in a trench coat in the woods before in broad daylight on more than one occasion so i prefer not to again.

Those creepy "black figures" AKA demons are connected to the meditation.

Might want to rethink this before you get into trouble...

Yoga and meditation are nothing short of pure witchcraft. It is "Witchcraft" because you are summoning pagan gods is witchcraft. Therefore, Kundalini yoga is pure witchcraft because you are using meditation to invoke the powers of cosmic gods. These gods in reality do not exist, except as demons—who are not gods at all! Any powers which result from the use of any type of yoga is from Satan. Yoga is just another front for Satan worship. If you want power from the Devil, he will give it to you—but you will pay with your soul. This is strictly forbidden in the Bible. We are to trust in God, none other.

LINK

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

RE: Out of Body Experience - A Method iv Found that works!

I find that mind blowing sex also produces this same effect.

Disclaimer: *Results may vary from person to person*
edit on 24-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by starks1089

Those creepy "black figures" AKA demons are connected to the meditation.

Might want to rethink this before you get into trouble...

Yoga and meditation are nothing short of pure witchcraft. It is "Witchcraft" because you are summoning pagan gods is witchcraft. Therefore, Kundalini yoga is pure witchcraft because you are using meditation to invoke the powers of cosmic gods. These gods in reality do not exist, except as demons—who are not gods at all! Any powers which result from the use of any type of yoga is from Satan. Yoga is just another front for Satan worship. If you want power from the Devil, he will give it to you—but you will pay with your soul. This is strictly forbidden in the Bible. We are to trust in God, none other.

LINK

Murgatroid, do you honestly Believe that utter BS info in the link you provided ?

What I read was from a person who as absolutely no idea on what anything really is. They have not learned to discern a single thing about reality and what "spiritual" means.

Instead they have only attched themselves to one set Belief-System. Whether they were indoctrinated into it during their early childhood is something I could not say, but it does seem more than likely given the attitude and total lack of real Knowledge.

Oh well, each to their own I suppose. The author is going to get a HUGE shock when they die and find that all their Beliefs add up to Nothing.. Zero.. Zilch. Poor person... if only they could be helped now to Open their Eyes so that they can avoid the pitfalls of death with attachments to Beliefs.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Might I ask how old you are?
I have been trying teh same methods since my early 20s and they have not worked (probably the fluride but whatever.

Once you have lost it you have and when some 'kid' shouts eurika it is not very pleasant.

I am 21 Years old, i find this mostly works if i have a good day before it happens, building clear thought & confidence. i find confidence is the key as you are sure it will happen, & a good day helps relax & express how you want to feel.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

congratulations on taking your 1st steps

the creepy black figure is a projection of the Body/Id
when you start out in these things the body will pull all kind of stunts to stop you
you see, it's afraid you'll abandon it, so it will oppose you anyway it can

now then, i need you to describe your surroundings were the hyperreal? or was everything around you , the "matter" made out of starlike points of light?
or luminous thtreads?

this is important to determine whether you realy projected onto the astral plane
or on the etheric, or just had a lucid dream that turned into a nightmare, which just happens to be one of the "tricks"
the body will play on you.

if you don't remember please make sure you examine your surroundings with the above in mind and let me know

in any case, if you should meet pointy hat again, merely command it to BEGONE! [no need to invoke jesus or anybody, unless you want to, the important thing is to not FEAR] ; on the astral ones word has Power and wishes will come true, depending on your Power/Energy levels. in a dream such things are merely aspects of yourself and depending on your nature may have to fight and defeat them, however try to make friends with it 1st, if successful ask it for a gift to bring back. the important thing you want to keep in mind is whether it's a dream, AP, or EP; IS TO BRING SOMETHING BACK WITH YOU, be it knowledge, insight, some form of art, [drawing, poem, song, etc.] an invention or solution to a problem, have a purpose to your journey as well, don't do this frivolously, and keep a diary of your practice, dreams, and results.

disregard the fear-mongering, since the dawn of history priests have set themselves up as often false intermediaries, between humankind and the divine, be your own Priest/Priestess!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Hi there DerepentLEstranger,

You seem to be knowledgable with OBE subject. I really hope you can help me out with this, I have had lucid dreams before but recently I have benn having a lot OBE's to at least I think it's an OBE.

I will try to explain as much as I can to you. I have to get several times a night to feed by 6 months old so usually I am restless. Having said that, two days ago I just told myself I want to have a lucid dream but instead I felt a strong vibration in my body and I FELT myself getting out of the body without any trouble. The weird part is that I didn't want to have an OBE because I have read about a lot of experiences where people encounter negative entities, I didn't want to get scared so I tried not get out my body but I felt like I was being ejected out of my body.

Even if I was having the OBE during day time, as soon as I got out my body my room was pitch black. So, I couldn't see my body on the bed but one time I saw what looked like my husband next to me but wasn't clear. I had to get out of the room then the whole envirment changed, it was like a hallway with many human beings walking around but their clothing was different as if it was in the 50's. I tried talking to some people, I said I was looking for my spirit guide and remembered reading somewhere I should ask them about Jesus to find out if they are negative entities or not, so I asked if they knew Jesus but no one has ever heard of him. They were tring to change the subject....

Few mins later, my baby cried and I was immediately pulled into my body.

Did really have an OBE?

I got out of my body 3 or 4 times with similar experience.

Thanks

top topics

join