It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions - Why the returns ... ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Okay but most are found. It's not like aliens take these people and they are never seen again.

I'm not even going to argue logic. Do the math.
most are not found....since they never actually went missing. they are somehow counted as "missing" due to a police report. As I pointed out, if I keep my kids longer than I am supposed to, my ex could file a police report and then my kids are considered missing. I have 2 kids. imagine how often this happens with 3 or 4 kids. then if this happens again, it gets counted again!

the question is, how many just go "poof"

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Abductions -Why the returns?

Simple.
They never left.

Most every Space Alien abduction case is entirely attributable to a completely subjective internalized psychological experience.

Results are repeatable under lab conditions.

Some people have Schizotypy, just that kind of 'special', or for whatever, or no reason at all have a propensity for making up things that never happened, just like in Munchausen syndrome cases.

Such stance is supported by:
The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

edit on 25-10-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

One of my favourite theorists in ufology continues to be Bruce Duensing and one of his thoughtful articles approached the alien abduction phenomenon from a slightly different angle to most.

He drew parallels between the creation of Manchurian candidates and abduction claimants. For example, where an abductee might refer to *missing time,* a Manchurian candidate would mean *amnesia.* In his articles, he considered the possibility that, if such experiences were exotic, the 'abductors' were actually trying to manipulate society from within. He speculated about long-term plans and how it could be conceivable that these 'Manchurian candidate' might be activated at much later dates and represent an incremental shift in the direction of society.

I said he was different!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/fg5088d3a8.JPG[/atsimg]

The What If Within A Meme
One of the most curious associations I have in my mind regarding "alien abductions" is the similarity to the creation of "Manchurian Candidates." Typically,these synthetically created messengers exhibit some key characteristics, that when compared to that of "experiencers" are striking to this writer in their similarities.

* Created deliberately
* A new identity is implanted
* Amnesia barriers are created
* Used in simulated or actual operations

The new identity is not a identity per se, but rather what memory constitutes....in the circumstances of many cases of multiple personality disorders, these are compartmentalized. The origins of this compartmentalization of memory in cases of multiple personality have another link to alien abductions, which will be covered in the next post in this series.

Bruce's 'The Manchurian Messengers of Abduction.'

edit on 25-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I can understand why they would return humans. Possibly to see how whatever they abducted them for works or some test result but what I don't get is why they return the cattle. You cut out its anus and then waste a perfectly good steak? don't get it

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnedsDawg

Catch and release. I would assume that abductee's are returned for the same reason we return wildlife back to their habitat after we're finished studying them.

I don't believe in abduction, I just thought this may be an explanation.

I think you have excellently answered the OP's overly simplified question.

So many people want to equate human thought processes to alien actions. You see that is the primary problem of our coming to know the ETs in their, we shall say, style of approach. Simply put for the OP's further education, the ETs dont think as we do. To bring that statement more home" Most humans cannot begin to even think outside the human box.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. There are so many reasons for the possible tag and return system. Some fascinating. I like the Manchurian Candidate one or even the historical Trojan Horse idea.

Those missing persons numbers are scary to say the least !!

I made the question in the OP overly simplified because sometimes on ATS, the posts are so long winded and convoluted that it is difficult to grasp what the post or question is even about. Sometimes the simplest questions can provide the best answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Simple.
They never left.

Most every Space Alien abduction case is entirely attributable to a completely subjective internalized psychological experience.

Some people have Schizotypy, just that kind of 'special', or for whatever, or no reason at all have a propensity for making up things that never happened, just like in Munchausen syndrome cases.

Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Without necessarily disagreeing with above there is a propensity to explain in terms of an "internalized psychological experience" sometimes with the internalised psychological viewpoint that there simply has to be an alternative explanation. A study based on physical observation would be interesting, impossible of course considering the nature of the phenomenon.

Whilst the same results may be repeatable under certain lab conditions it doesn't exclude the possibility of simply replicating symptoms from different causes.

There is also the danger of lumping all "contact" events under the abduction scenario when many detailed cases occurred prior to the more modern typical abduction scenario. They also tended to be more of the chance encounter variety than a deliberate target type and to me are more credible.

As any abduction event cannot currently be proven by definition neither can the "they never left" answer. It isn't even clear whether the typical abduction scenario is even a physical event considering the similarities with OBE's / NDE's.

Re the OP there is no credible evidence of any agreement to harvesting that I have ever seen, although there wouldn't be if there was if you know what I mean.

If you wanted to make a link between abductions and animal mutilations then there is the one very disturbing case providing human physical evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

A study based on physical observation would be interesting, impossible of course considering the nature of the phenomenon.
why would it be impossible? the argument that aliens can simply disable any monitoring device and therefore they can not be monitored does not work. If are attempts are made to observe an abduction over several nights and none occur but my equipment is functional, I have a baseline of data where the event does not occur. So then if I have an occurrence or several occurrences where my equipment goes off line with no explanation, I may have something. I can also monitor my equipment remotely and know exactly when it goes off. I could have several people monitoring even the whole Internet. We could have teams of people that are close by that could then move in. These people would be armed to the max. If we have enough people with the right training and that are crazy enough to bring down an alien or even a whole ship, just the shear number would overwhelm these things.
edit on 25-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
why would they need to keep you. they can just remove reproductive cells and incubate their own humans.

or clone them.

i believe human cloning is possible, its just not advertised for obvious reasons.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
IMHO, I have come to the personal conclusion that the abduction phenomenon is primarily a psy-ops with a focus on fear and emotional trauma. The genetic harvesting may possibly have some sort of role in it, for whatever reason, but the abduction phenomenon itself is more about what these people experience, versus what may actually have been done to them.

I think this has been for an ultimate long-term goal to change behavior, belief systems and to mentally re-orient a large portion of society as a whole.

Having said that, I would say that the reason people are returned is because the abductors are after the mind, not the body. Thus, the abducted person that has had the desired experience is returned to interact among all those who have not, bringing their virulent thoughts from their experience with them.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I love this forum. Those without any ideas, think they know what it is, and then go and vote for more control and less services to people. Reach for the world you want to inherit, the heavenly realms you wish to return to. Hold that here. Anything else is shadow.

Read the posts. Mine is still the truth, and I am not experiencing black op anything. They like to spy an react really fast to any sitings or in house I have, the surveillance goes up very quickly. Thankfully, real ET is over their heads 100% to infinity and beyond.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"they" return them to tell their storys ofcorse. as these people are so important they have to tell the world about how superior they are and that aliens wanted to research them.

all the people at the top of there field can rest at night knowing they wont be wanted.

it all makes perfect sense to travel billions of miles across the universe to pick off the bottom branches of the tree of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So we cant catch ET because they are so elusive? It seems they have a lot in common with imaninary beings who are also elusive. Can you list the qualities ET has(in English) so I can compare them to the qualities of imaginary stripper girlfriends.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I dont understand the question. Isnt it a better question to ask why they would keep the human?

When we do experiments on animals, we dont exactly bring them home with us. There is no point.

If you want to study humans, do it in their natural environment. Its the only way.
If you want to take biological material, do it and put them back.
If you want to track humans by chipping, insert chip, put them back and track them.

Anyone have any scenarios where its best to kill the human? Any at all?

Or are you suggesting they are going to bring the human to another planet and have him live there? Maybe like a zoo? Even if that was true, it wouldnt require more than a handful of humans.

And I dont believe they need zoo's. They have planet Earth. The best zoo ever.

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by Unity_99

So we cant catch ET because they are so elusive?

No we cant catch ET's because we dont even know how to identify them. A human catching an ET would be something like a 3 year old child "catching" a full grown human. Its not really capable of it.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Simple.
They never left.

Wow, you speak with such arrogance.

Have you seen this? Are you familiar with his work?

edit on 25-10-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911
No we cant catch ET's because we dont even know how to identify them. A human catching an ET would be something like a 3 year old child "catching" a full grown human. Its not really capable of it.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

I disagree. That analogy doesn't work. A 3 year old is smaller, weaker and not as cognitively developed as an adult human. Plus a 3 year old would see, feel and hear an adult on a daily basis as they become part of the 3 year olds reality. a 3 year old also requires an adult presence. 3 Year olds are not very often left on their own without an adult present and an adult feels the need to care for and supervise a 3 year old if they see one left alone. Actually when you think about it, a 3 year old is very good a capturing adults just by existing. Adults are in a sense, slaves to 3 year olds. Adults provide 3 year olds ALL their basic needs. 3 Year olds don't have to do very much. They can even poop in their pants and an adult has to clean it up. Its good to be a 3 year old.

A better analogy is a being that you would dream or hallucinate. Hallucinations of beings often occur during sleep paralysis, which I have sometimes. You can have conversations with these beings, touch them, feel them have sex with them....yet they can not be captured because they evaporate when you wake up.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Simple.
They never left.

sorry, I don't see the arrogance. She states her opinion or belief and provides supporting documentation. Not only that, there was no "speaking". You must have read what she posted and heard a voice of how you think she sounded. This suggests that the arrogance you mention came from inside of you.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Simple.
They never left.

sorry, I don't see the arrogance. She states her opinion or belief and provides supporting documentation. Not only that, there was no "speaking". You must have read what she posted and heard a voice of how you think she sounded. This suggests that the arrogance you mention came from inside of you.

The arrogance is in how she reduces this complicated sbject to "Simple. They never left".
Ask around, those rational logical folks from all walks of life, who are affected by this phenomena would hardly call it simple. The above doesn't prove the absence of abduction.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The arrogance is in how she reduces this complicated sbject to "Simple. They never left".
Ask around, those rational logical folks from all walks of life, who are affected by this phenomena would hardly call it simple. The above doesn't prove the absence of abduction.
The simplicity is that no one left. the complexity is the phenomenon which even if is purely psychological, will still have an effect on people. "Experience" by nature is psychological. These "experiences" apparently can be reproduced in an artificial way but in contrast, there is no way to quantify a "real" abduction. Regardless of how "real" these experiences are, the only evidence we have is "psychological" or, as I prefer, biochemical.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are lots of different ET groups, and lots of different projects going on, some of which involve abductions. If you read a lot of deep abduction accounts, like John Mack's excellent book, you'll notice that the "abductees" all tell us that they identify just as much with the ETs as they do with their fellow humans. They often come out and admit that they were ETs in their past lives.

This is one sort of project, where ET souls are incarnating in human bodies, and then offering their human body to their ET relatives to be worked on. The body is used for research and to supply biological products to the ET visitors, while the ETs can manipulate the genetics of the human body and the human's offspring. Some of them are probably creating bodies that make better vehicles for their own ET souls to enter.

I'm sure other groups of ETs do some "poaching" on the earth-- like cattle mutilations, they just grab a convenient human and take what they need and leave the rest for us to puzzle over. I'm sure plenty of disappearances are a result of this sort of poaching.

Basically, there are lots of different agendas. Some are for our benefit. Some are to help both us and them, and others are out for their own interests and treat humans like livestock. The galaxy can be a scary place...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join