It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions - Why the returns ... ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Over the years I have read a lot about abductions, strange experiences, lost time, etc. etc. But I have also read stories about agreements between Gov's and ET regarding a deal for tech in swop for freedom to take humans for "research purposes".

Sounds like an interesting deal and quite possible.

But my question is ... If there was such a deal made, then why are there witnesses ? why were folks returned after being abducted to, in the words of those who "know" to be butchered for research ???

Surely if a deal was done, then it would be a 'no returns' policy.

Oh BTW, please read the post before you comment ... And don't go down the road of .. dont believe all you read.

I'm talking about 30 years of reading ... pre internet as we know it and all that.

It's a simple question, "why the return with no receipt policy ? "

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon

Catch and release. I would assume that abductee's are returned for the same reason we return wildlife back to their habitat after we're finished studying them.

I don't believe in abduction, I just thought this may be an explanation.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are you sure they are all returned?

There is an outrageous amount of people that go missing, never to return or be found. No trace of them at all.

edit on 24-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Fiction was around before the internet.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Because like fish, we start to stink after a couple of days.....

Des

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Abductions - Why the returns ... ???

Probably because the drug/alcohol induced state of the alleged victim wears off after time.

Seriously though....If I woke up, couldn't remember what happened prior to going to sleep and my butt hurt.........Aliens would be the last thing I would attribute to my temporary amnesia.
edit on 24/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Most labs use mice, rats, rabbits.
A few million cages of people is a lot of overhead.
By the way, there are millions of people who disappear worldwide each year.
Nobody knows where they end up but there is plenty of room for the occasional alien barbecue.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't understand the returns idea at all. But I'm going to guess you mean, why they have to return most of the people they take???

Because of who you are, and what you are doing. This is earth school 101, and final exam for many, to go beyond the realms of bloodshed and suffering. We are infinite parts of infinity with free will.

Who do they think they can take? They may access and accessing has a lot to do with past lives, soul development, karma in the past, how much you might owe. Harm creates a big tab, and people may need to pay that bill/tab (personally I believe the cosmos is here setting people free from this and enough is enough) when they leave if they are not working on waking up and loving and forgiving self and all others, and truly overcoming taking and self more than giving and others, and some of this involves the world, the environment and nature, life around us.

The more negativity by individuals and society, the more negative or selfish cosmic scientists, can access. The opposite is true as well ARK = Acts Of Random Kindness. And protection. But this is also changing for their is a plan to free everyone and also, free will has taken a huge hit here, balance is not existing right now.

Some of the more fearful abductions are to wake people up and as we harm nature or others, we can be harmed. Again, this is also changing and ending. For they no longer have the right to operate in this fashion, and if they do they are being renegades and need to be taken to some detention and counseling centers to learn to Love again. If we are apathetic and tend to treat animals and life as if its disposable, then the same thing can happen back to us. If we are predators, bigger predators may give us a taste of what this means.

BUT, we are in school, and all contact should wake us up, so we start to perfect, and love others and learn to tread lightly on the earth and grow our love and consciousness.

Some experiences are more positive.

They're not allowed to just take you off like that, not if they're real ET. And if negatives get a hold of someone, they have to have permissions, ie. SOUL PERMISSIONS, to just haul you off. Usually interceptions would occur.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Some even begin smelling like fish.

I don't know maybe they tag people and watch how they behave after they're released.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I suppose the capture/tag/release program that many conservationalist groups now perform (on an ET scale) could explain the phenomena... but conservationalists don't blank the memories of their captives.

I have often been fishing and caught a nice specimen and after admiring it's beauty, threw it back to the sea and wondered did it tell its friends (in fish speak) how it had been abducted, or for that matter even saw another world.

But on a less jovial note, where are the tags. I know there are stories of implants, but compared to the amount of alleged abductions, the cases of implants are miniscule. Are ther too many of us to tag ?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I was going to say implants. Maybe they're in people but we don't have technology to detect them.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
On the darker side - if people are taken by malevolent ET's - such as the grey's are purported to be, a reason humans might be returned....sleeper cells?

Who knows how humans that are taken are manipulated. For all we know they have a little orb filled with a disease and all it will take is the push of a button. The orb bursts open and the human becomes a walking infection. Then patient zero effectively infects and destroys the world so the new race can land and take over. That's one scenario of millions.

But not all possibilities have to be bad. Perhaps, part of the agreement for genetic testing on us, was stipulated with a guarantee of our return. I'd be suspicious, if our own scientists weren't suspicious of what they were doing to us. Chances are, if a person was abducted by aliens and our government knows about it and who, the abductee's then likely were subsequently abducted by the government too. I can't imagine it not being that way, can you? They would want to know what the ET's were doing with us, so a return, makes perfect sense. I think, anyways.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think it would be too obvious if they were all not returned. It would be easier to hypnotize the subjects so that they don't remember anything and put them back after you retrieved and completed all your specimens and experiments. The world is your oyster then..........and nobody is the wiser.

Hard to prove your the culprit then, that you even exist or that it ever really happened. I mean if your an alien that is exactly what you want.
edit on 24-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ufology is basically wakeup. That is the primary reason. As an experiencer, awareness of what is happening in your family begins a really big journey towards awareness, and as you go there, you begin to get answers.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They take what they need and return the specimen relatively unharmed and none the wiser for later harvests of DNA, sperm, etc.. THAT is the agreement apparently.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The answer is simple

Look at the alarming number of disappearances per country every year.
Here are some
France....39,000

Germany...50,000

Brazil...40,00

Australia...30,000

England...88...Reported missing every day...

Over 2,000 people go missing in the United States every day...

Over 800,000 people go missing in the United States every year...

and that's just the number reported

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen or found again...

I will admit that a large percentage of those number originate from criminals, but it's obvious rather it's the gov or ET people are being systematically abducted for reasons we are unsure of.

Now regarding ET there is an entire universe full of life. Possibly 100's of millions of sentient races could be examining us for their own reasons. The ones returned can consider themselves very lucky to of ran into the right group. Listen to the man David Icke and you will understand what i mean by that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
The answer is simple

Look at the alarming number of disappearances per country every year.
Here are some
France....39,000

Germany...50,000

Brazil...40,00

Australia...30,000

England...88...Reported missing every day...

and that's just the number reported

1,000,000's of people go missing the world over "every year" and the vast majority are never seen or found again...

I will admit that a large percentage of those number originate from criminals, but it's obvious rather it's the gov or ET people are being systematically abducted for reasons we are unsure of.

wow thats quite an impressive list of numbers. just imagine if it were true.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Baloney!

Dude there are only around 300 million people in the U.S.
By your calculations every man woman and child in this country will disappear within a year.

edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Baloney!

Dude there are only around 300 million people in the U.S.
By your calculations every man woman and child in this country will disappear within a year.

edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)
interesting. I just did a quick google search...

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

Nearly 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,185 children reported missing each day.
More than 200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
More than 58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.

but then apparently a child that stays too long with a non custodial parent could be considered missing.
www.slate.com...

still...
edit on 24-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Okay but most are found. It's not like aliens take these people and they are never seen again.

I'm not even going to argue logic. Do the math.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join