It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autumn Pasquale, 12 yr old girl murdered for her bike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I used the search and didnt find anything on this so I felt I needed to post this very sad news. This happend the next town over from me

Autumn Pasquale a 12 yr old girl from clayton, NJ was killed by 2 teen brothers for her bike, then they suff her body in a recycling bin like it was a piece of trash

Every one that knows her says how sweet and kind she was.

The suspects are the teen brothers ages 15 and 17 that are known in the area for stealing bikes and has been charged in the past for theft

A teenage boy lured a 12-year-old girl into his house under the guise of getting parts for her treasured bicycle and then, with his older brother, killed her, police said Tuesday. The girl's disappearance had sparked a frantic search by residents of her small town until a tip from the boys' mother led police to her body, stuffed into a home recycling bin

News Link

I feel so bad for the parents of that poor girl. I went over where they found her body which is now a memorial, to pay my respects and place down flowers and a teddy bear and I was overcome with such stong emotions. part of me wants to cry and the other part wants choke every last atom of air out of those animals. Prison is too good for them, I wish NJ reinstates the death penality just for them but still the electric chair, lethal injection is still to good for them. Death by getting eaten alive by rats while straped to chair is what they deserve.

Sorry if I offended anyone but thats how I feel and everyone I have talked to about this feels the same. This has nothing to do with race so dont even bring it up. I would feel and say the same if they were any color. anyone that kills a defensless woman or child is a animal

edit on 2012/10/24 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

I watched the video and the final comment from the news broadcaster
has racial undertones.I am sorry that a young girl was murdered for her
bike.Very sad and I think things there will only get worse.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I remember reading an interview with a professional bike thief before; was interesting to say the least.

This is just sad and disturbing, yet not surprising either. Things like this occur all over, in some areas more than others. There are people who only look out for themselves, perhaps their "loved ones" -- yet have zero regard for the well-being or life of other humans. It's a mental sickness & is one of the main problems with so many people today.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier[/i

Death by getting eaten alive by rats while straped to chair is what they deserve.

Sorry if I offended anyone but thats how I feel and everyone I have talked to about this feels the same. This has nothing to do with race so dont even bring it up. I would feel and say the same if they were any color. anyone that kills a defensless woman or child is a animal

It's so very sad to see a life taken this callously. And my heart goes out to the family and friends of this poor girl.
But your reaction is quite brutal. More brutal, if fact, than most crimes...

But, I do agree that killing innocent, defenseless women or children (or men, for that manner) is an indefensible act. And that includes all innocent people in all parts of the world, as well, including 'collateral damage' in drone strikes and bombing raids.

I won't be popular for this opinion, but to me, it's an irrefutable truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I watched the video and the final comment from the news broadcaster
has racial undertones.

Where?

I missed it.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

This is really a terrible, simply unimaginable event and I hope they will go forward and try both boys as adults. Something was very wrong in that household to produce two thieves who would do this to a little girl for her bike. Where does this come from? How could there not have been prior indicators of this level of depravity? Why was this little girl ALLOWED to go to these boys homes? I wonder if her own parents were less than stellar although if course I don't blame them for this. I don't feel sorry for the parents of the boys - heard their father is whining now. Should have thought of that before he became an absent and deadbeat dad. The mother was right to turn her own sons in to the police. I hope they never get out of jail. She was a spunky girl according to her family and tough too. It makes it me livid. You can't really star or flag news like this. I did because ....I don't know, you're just the messenger I guess. Very sad.
edit on 25-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Horrible story. I don't know and don't care what that bike was worth. If those dirtbags did indeed kill that girl I really hope they get thrown to the wolves.

I want to say that the mother who reported her child deserves respect. I know someone will say that if she was a good mother the kid wouldn't have been out murdering girls for their bikes, but I don't know that. The fact that she stepped up and reported it leads me to believe she is a class act. What a horrible thing to have to do.

So now there is a beautiful child that has to be buried because some ###### wanted to steal and sell her bike. This story really upset me.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Children killing children, beyond tragic.

Even at 15 and 17, you know right from wrong. They've given up their chance to take part in society, there it no turning back time, and now they must atone.

edit on 25-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

the other part wants choke every last atom of air out of those animals. Prison is too good for them, I wish NJ reinstates the death penality just for them but still the electric chair, lethal injection is still to good for them. Death by getting eaten alive by rats while straped to chair is what they deserve.

I think that just taking their lives would be sufficient, but I am always worried about capital punishment as there are many proven cases of error. There is not really any need to inflict suffering as well, but I understand the emotional outburst. Hard labour for life may sound like suffering as well but it is what we are designed for so that should be sufficient.

I would just like to say that I object to the calling of aberrant humans animals. Whilst we are members of the animal kingdom, animals basically do not do this sort of thing. This behaviour is a particularly human trait for which 'animals' could rightly look down upon us.

Is it a fact that this taking of life by younger and younger persons is becoming more prevalent? It seems to me that it is.

reply to post by winofiend

Agreed. Where?

edit on 25/10/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

The last few seconds of the video could be interpreted as a racial
slur.Two of the town's kids' are now charged with murdering one
of the town's best.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Call it my hokey prediction, but given the mother's prompt response in alerting authorities, I'm of the opinion that the mother had either seen potential for this behavior, or knew of a time that her boys witnessed on heck of an attack on a woman. A mother who didn't fit one of these desciptions would be in denial, not rushing to call the police.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
sorry everyone, I haven't replied back I'm trying to avoid this thread everytime I hear about stuff like this it makes me soo angry. Everytime you turn on the news, facebook, or look at a newspaper there is always a story of some child being raped or murdered.

I felt compelled to go to her memorial again today. This time I brought her a new bike seat, pedals, and hand grips for her bike. Now she has some new bike parts those scumbags promised her to lure her over

The mother did th right thing. It must have been tough knowing your own children could do something like this and turn them in. I agree, she must have witnessed them doing something violent before this for her to think they did this
edit on 2012/10/25 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier

I felt compelled to go to her memorial again today. This time I brought her a new bike seat, pedals, and hand grips for her bike. Now she has the bike parts she was promised by those scumbags.

That made me cry. You're a good person.

This story is so sad, losing a young girl in such a terrible way! My most sincere condolences to Autumn's loved ones

edit on 25-10-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join