It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top UFO and Extra-terrestrial quotes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here’s a large collection of quotes from prominent figures that should rank high on anyone’s list of people to be deemed credible. Enjoy my fellow ATS’ers and truth seekers.

” It is my conclusion that UFO’s do exist, are very real, and are spaceships from another or more than one solar system. They are possibly manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race carrying out long-rang scientific investigations of our earth for centuries ”

- Professor Herman Oberth - Expert, pioneer and father of modern rocketry and astronautics.

“The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel, either by advanced extra-terrestrial civilisations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles.”

- Dr Harold Puthoff, director, Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, author of Fundamentals of Quantum Electronics

“. . . The classification was, from the outset, above Top Secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in the loop . . . The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy and let the truth emerge so there can be a real and informed debate about the one of the most important problems facing our planet today.”

- Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of Defence (2005)

Click here for many more highly credible quotes and personal testimonies from some of the World’s Leaders, Scientists, Astronauts, Military personnel and NASA employee's in relation to the myriad of Inter-dimensional Extra-terrestrials and their anti-gravity/time-space warping vehicles (UFOs).

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Cool website. Some of that stuff is crazy like JFK being assassinated 10 days after demanding to see the documents.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As always the problem is to verify these quotes! There is so much conflicting information and I am certain that amongst the gems of truth are the deliberate ramblings of dis-info warriors.

Some of this does ring true however. I have often wondered if the Georgia Guide stones www.abovetopsecret.com... are in fact a plan given to mankind. It should be obvious to any rational person that Mankind's future is not sustainable in it's current path.

The world is a crap place to live and yet, every day, we see both huge failures of humanity and great acts of love and kindness. It is so disheartening to see the terrible side of our nature.

Aliens, beam me up, please!

P

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed reading through those quotes on your link.
Now I wish I had some way of verifying the validity of the quotes.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

He is my favorite president.
He was a little bit of a nut but I wish he was president today.

What was that response when he said that about an alien threat? Did they laugh or was it like a 'I can't believe he said that' type thing?

Edit - It's at :14 or :15.
edit on 24-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Great post facelift..

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And, yet I ask you, is not an alien force already among us?"

There IS and there has always been an alien threat/force amongst us.

edit on 24-10-2012 by de1111codEiT because: 11:11

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't mean to urinate on the parade here but all of this stuff is old news and just a reminder of how Ufology has not advanced one iota in what seems like eons (50 or 60 years).

If you're new to the subject, by all means enjoy the quotes, but if you're wanting to get seriously involved, be prepared for a long, long, frustrating slog in anything new happening here. That is the reality of the situation and has been for quite some time now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I don't mean to urinate on the parade here but all of this stuff is old news and just a reminder of how Ufology has not advanced one iota in what seems like eons (50 or 60 years).

If you're new to the subject, by all means enjoy the quotes, but if you're wanting to get seriously involved, be prepared for a long, long, frustrating slog in anything new happening here. That is the reality of the situation and has been for quite some time now.

Hi Zcustosmorum,

There’s no possible way for you to ‘pee pee’ on this parade as I've brought along a beautifully loud marching band to drown out the sound of your splattering jackass juice… may I suggest putting your winky away and listening to the sound of truth beating from the drums.

I'm going to have to strongly disagree and wholly reject your proposed statement of ‘all of this stuff is old news’…

There’s some genuine consciousness expanding and DNA activating seeds being planted and shared here and whilst I agree that the quotes may have been seen by many already, I have to point out that the quotes are not the only things being shared.

So, for the sake of clarity can you confirm that THIS is ‘old news’…. ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Extra Terrestrial Beings are not visiting Planet Earth. For them to do would be like finding particular single grain of sand (The Earth) from all of the beaches on Earth (The Milky Way)

Source of quote. ME

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Hi Zcustosmorum,

There’s no possible way for you to ‘pee pee’ on this parade as I've brought along a beautifully loud marching band to drown out the sound of your splattering jackass juice… may I suggest putting your winky away and listening to the sound of truth beating from the drums.

I'm going to have to strongly disagree and wholly reject your proposed statement of ‘all of this stuff is old news’…

There’s some genuine consciousness expanding and DNA activating seeds being planted and shared here and whilst I agree that the quotes may have been seen by many already, I have to point out that the quotes are not the only things being shared.

So, for the sake of clarity can you confirm that THIS is ‘old news’…. ?

You are quite right, the other stuff being shared here is also old news, very nostalgic but not very productive in advancing on the subject

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As one poster stated it is old but sometimes it needs to be reiterated to bring things back into perspective with all the hoaxes and such going around it at least in a way helps revitalize the search and hopefully gets us one step closer to answering the question of are we alone which then leads us to the next of who or what is piloting said crafts.

Though if I may state the Elite Bloodlines video I don't know...I've read so much on the topic of it along with the "lore" behind Nibiru and still just don't know about it. Maybe if they stated Nibiru as a ship/mothership instead of a planet instead? It may be a tad more credible in a way but not sure how much more credible it would be. *shrugs*

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What about the quotes from the E.T's themselves! Like: "This place sucks!!"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Sadly, you are correct in my opinion. It is a shame that scholarly books and credible advocates of disclosure have been unable to move the masses even though it includes amongst the most important questions such as :

Does God exist?
Is there life after death?
Why are we here?
Are we alone?

Ancient Aliens, for all its many shortcomings, has electrified many but, like present-day ghost hunting shows, does little to forward the hopes of many of us that these topics will get the respect they deserve. The SPR (in Parasychology) and MUFON (for Ufology) are trying their best but cannot beat the MSM or TZoukalikis or Zak Bagans (whose sincerity is not being scrutinized by me but their methodology).

edit on 28-10-2012 by seen2much because: I erased MUFON by accident -- by accident I swear!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

SO THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PUT THAT PHRASE IN MY HEAD! I thought it was an objective observation on my part. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Or...

'That which is important is not ruled by “others” or even by your self.
Unconditional LOVE is that which is important and LOVE has NO ruler.'

~ The Arcturians

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
I thoroughly enjoyed reading through those quotes on your link.
Now I wish I had some way of verifying the validity of the quotes.

That process is difficult but in most cases not impossible. A lot of quality work on specific quotes has been posted on ATS.

The problem is, there doesn't appear to be an search engine designed to track down 'contrarian' views to memes that are re-posted all over the net. This mass of mindless echoing masks any nuggets of serious verification attempts, or the well-deserved debunking of a lot of the quotes as bogus.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Click here for many more highly credible quotes and personal testimonies from some of the World’s Leaders, Scientists, Astronauts, Military personnel and NASA employee's in relation to the myriad of Inter-dimensional Extra-terrestrials and their anti-gravity/time-space warping vehicles (UFOs).

The problem remains, that credulous acceptance and regurgitation of hoaxes has drowned UFO research in a toxic cloud of counter-factual myth, and until people demand better standards, there's no prospect of progress beyond the intellectual ghetto that this kind of self-deception imprisons you in.

"It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away."
- Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev commenting on a UFO sighting that occurred while en route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979

Revealed on ATS to have been a TV hoax. Every 'fact' about his alleged spaceflight is incorrect [try checking them]. His original report, in Russian talked about a 40 centimeter flap of material that came loose from outside his spacecraft during a docking thruster firing -- it became a 40-METER object in the false translation.

"I believe, and I scientifically am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. I do know that there are entire universes of living forms out there."
- Dr.Story Musgrave NASA scientist-astronaut

A non-extraordinary estimate hardly worth arguing about -- but Musgrave also testifies that neither he not any astronaut he's talked to has ever encountered anything remotely resembling a UFO in space. Published claims that he has are all money-making and ego-boosting lies by promoters.

"Mission control, We have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"
- Astronaut Cady Coleman NASA transmission shuttle mission STS-73 

Bogus. No tape exists to back up this purported quotation. Coleman was once involved in a prank with a fellow crewman that involved a 'UFO' but the actual comments have no resemblance to this fiction.

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
- Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

Hoax. Chatelain was a 'ancient astronauts' author who never worked for NASA or any other aerospace industry during the Gemini and Apollo missions. And HE never claimed to -- this 'identification' came from some UFO author.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
- NASA's Scott Carpenter

Carpenter has explicitly denounced this attributed comment as a hoax, says he does not and never did believe it, and no 'origin' of the quote has ever been published by advocates of its authenticity.

Methnks your 'open mind' has advanced to the point you're in danger of your brains falling out. But by your thoughtless credulity, perhaps you are showing you deserve this fate. Sad.

In terms of understanding the UFO phenomenon, a genuine mystery, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

And your emotional defense of your own victimization makes you an accessory after the fact to fraud.

Please try to do better. The puzzle demands mental discipline, not gape-mouthed eager-believing.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It would be nice to get a reply from the OP de1111codEiT
as to why he linked to these quotations, IF he accepts
that many of them are bogus. If he wants to present
supportive evidence for their authenticity, that would also be
of interest and general value.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If you guys are interested in hearing more than just a quote but whole interview with an ET, check this out:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join