It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 year old girl selling virginity for charity?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

If my children want to stay in my will, they better not disappoint me on a level that this 20 year old girl is...

I guess that's the one thing I can hold over their heads until the day I croak..

Thats a pretty sad way to parent.

Guide your children with love, not threats of expelling them from your will, thats cruel. As the above poster said, if my parents threatened me with such a sad act, i would pack my bags and move on. That isnt love.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Am i the only one who thinks she really isnt all that? Bit of a butterface imo.

I don't think he is paying for her face.

Ya know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The "independent contractors" hired by the LEGAL brothels of Nevada, pay Income tax.
This means that the people of the US are benefiting from the services THEY perform, by way of services that the GOVERNMENT supplies.

Just something to think about.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed

Am i the only one who thinks she really isnt all that? Bit of a butterface imo.

I don't think he is paying for her face.

Ya know what I mean?

Hey, he paid his money he can do what he wants! Maybe throw a bag over her head. How dehumanizing would that be?

Can you imagine the legal agreements that must be made up? Light spanking, but no slapping. Only missionary, no looking the eye, etc.

Yeah its all gonna be pretty messed up and awkward i'm sure.
edit on 25-10-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The guy who got the bid will probably be using a rubber with her. A rubber check that is.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I will guide them with love, but if they would go into prostitution, I would cut them off far before they would ever cut me off... It's hard to love someone who totally loses respect for themselves while embarrassing the family name like they would. There are certain things I'd tolerate and there are certain things that I would disown, my child being a prostitute is one of them that would make me disown you. Thankfully, I don't have any kids right now, so I don't even need to put these words to the test yet, but this is just how I feel, maybe it all changes on day..
edit on 26-10-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

I will guide them with love, but if they would go into prostitution, I would cut them off far before they would ever cut me off... It's hard to love someone who totally loses respect for themselves while embarrassing the family name like they would. There are certain things I'd tolerate and there are certain things that I would disown, my child being a prostitute is one of them that would make me disown you. Thankfully, I don't have any kids right now, so I don't even need to be these words to the test yet, but this is just how I feel, maybe it all changes on day..

My child could turn into a mass murderer, and while i would never condone or accept their actions, i would still love them. After the birth of my daughter, i truly understand the meaning of unconditional love.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
The "independent contractors" hired by the LEGAL brothels of Nevada, pay Income tax.
This means that the people of the US are benefiting from the services THEY perform, by way of services that the GOVERNMENT supplies.

Just something to think about.
I guess we can make the 'Independent Distributors' legal too then
Atleast it will pay partially for the Government Projects. What a way to generate revenue for the government programs. Nice progress. [/sarcasm]
edit on 26-10-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join